Author Topic: IIH steps 1-7  (Read 3136 times)

February 15, 2016, 07:16:43 PM
Read 3136 times

Magus777

• Settling In

• View Profile
Is mastering IIH steps 1-7  the fastest way to clairvoyance and clauradience? How long roughly will it take to master all of these?

February 16, 2016, 01:42:42 AM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Is mastering IIH steps 1-7  the fastest way to clairvoyance and clauradience? How long roughly will it take to master all of these?

It depends on the individual, it can range from months up to years.

April 30, 2016, 08:17:46 PM
Reply #2

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
I love IIH but I don't suppose it to be the fastest path to develop clairvoyance.

To learn to see clairvoyantly begins with viewing and practice viewing some more.

Clairvoyance is best in dim light like viewing Christmas Trees or Neon lights or Fireworks. Sitting in dim light and looking at the energy exuding from your own palm from the psi sphere you construct or the psi rod you manifest . Play with energy and attempt to see it . Look with the open eyes

So dim the lights and sit in loose clothing  in a comfortable pose /asana such as in a comfortable armchair

Then, play with energy , draw energy up the bare feet on the floor, to the groin , to the gut, to the heart and up to the brain. Roll the energy around the head and sit in the still now the quietness of self.

Now draw energy down the crown to the chest expelling it down the dominant arm out the dominant hand . Look at this still hand palm up with eyes open . Now repeat but look at the still hand palm up with eyes closed look instead through the centre of the forehead if you see nothing keep looking . Do this daily. Then meditate .

Through energy works, meditation, dreamstate spontaneous projections and dreamstate recall, the magickian best awakens. Once you recall how to see and to fly you can choose a path more clearly suited to self. Always read voraciously that which seems to be aligned to you and that which is a bit further from your truth too. And seek awareness of the synchronicity of flow. What you send out into the universe comes back to you in kind manner and measure.

.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

June 10, 2016, 03:43:45 AM
Reply #3

IIHApprentice

• View Profile
Hi,

Quoting Magus777
"Is mastering IIH steps 1-7  the fastest way to clairvoyance and clairaudience?
How long roughly will it take to master all of these?"

I've been lurking around Bardon forums for years.
In that times I've picked up a few hints and notions from practicing students.

Don't bother asking me directly, as I don't have an answer.
BUT from what I've noticed:

-- Bardon's IIH seems to be BOTH the 'best' and the 'worst' way to achieve astral senses (like clairvoyance).
What does that mean?

1. It means that Step 7 NEEDS all prior Steps to be mastered for the techniques in that 7th Step to work.
It's a cumulative system that builds upon itself.
(for example jumping into Step 7 from the start, which I know some people try to do, is no different metaphorically
speaking, from building a roof without the house. you get nowhere). So it would seem.

2. Some students reach Step 7 after many months and/or years, and find they have no clairvoyance.
Whats the deal?
-- apparently if you go too fast, you end up doing the exercises only at a mental-plane level of working,
yet to awaken the astral senses fully during those prior six Steps, you need to go deep enough to activate the
chakras at both an astral and etheric level of density, and fully enliven the astral-body itself.
Bardon doesn't work with the chakras directly, but only indirectly, so awakening them ONLY happens when you really
spend time exploring and going deep, with the Step two, Step three, and Step four techniques. (so it seems)
Otherwise you reach Step 7, and the chakras are still unawakened.
-- As some unfortunate and very frustrated Bardon students have found out!!

3. Lastly, IF one does manage to awaken the astral sense properly, using ONLY IIH Steps, the quality of the clairvoyance
is said to exceed that of any other methods available, because it integrates and brings through a form of direct perception that incorporates akashic perception too. So you don't do what a lot of magicians have to do on the astral or during evocation, and end up testing the spirits or entities - instead you can "perceive" directly the essence of what is in front of you, and not get deceived by the astral form alone. (at least that's what some advanced students of IIH assert)

So. Yeah - the Best and the Worst (in a nutshell).
But like I say - those aren't my own praxis observations, just collating in one place what I've learnt from others.
Use or discard at your leisure.

June 18, 2016, 05:07:42 AM
Reply #4

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
Bardon is the best about setting up a scope and sequence of magick and giving specific lessons with structure. IIH is the best magickal tome available . However, I agree that his exercises to attain clairvoyance are not the best and I find those ineffective.

Clairvoyance begins in dreamstate in a very basal level . It is improved through dreamstate lessons through recall and lucidity in dreams and through conscious mystic projection to the earthly and other realms.

But it is best improved during meditative trance by sitting in dim light and pulling energy through the body from the crown to the toes and reversing the flow from the feet to the crown. Then one sits in the NOW not taking on board the business of the day but letting those thoughts drift away until the mind is vacant and then the visions begin.

New clairvoyants will see 2D flat monochromatic blue visions on a blue  vision screen. Initially they might only see one object like a rose or a mountain on a blue field. One is looking through the energy of the head. As this energy vibration ascends so will the vision screen becoming brighter and more capable. This will become indigo and violet in a predictable continuum and then it will be multicoloured and three dimensional .

Those born "gifted" with clairvoyance may be born seeing in colour with physical eyes open.

But anyone can develop their clairvoyance and daily practice of 30 minutes in meditation will improve clairvoyance significantly.

A suggested but not inclusive continuum ;

dreamstate clairvoyance only little dream recall

dreamstate recall, analysis and lucidity

meditative visions one at a time perhaps without interpretation

meditation stream of visions conveying a message with interpretation

meditative trance; can sit for 35 minutes or more and see energy around own fingers after psi play eg psi spheres and can view auric energy in ideal conditions.

dreamstate projections communicating with other projectors with recall and at will

meditative trance view of spirits that spontaneously attend and may see portals or a

meditative trance view of other realms in mystic projection at will and Mahatma

meditative trance evocation of close beloved relative spirits for communication

meditative trance evocation of Mahatma and angels and ability to view and communicate with these

.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

July 05, 2018, 10:34:50 PM
Reply #5

ashalli24

• View Profile
Your description of those born gifted is nail on the head for me. My great grandma ( was 82 when i was born and she died when i was 10) always told me I was gifted with second sight like her and I wouldnít understand the things that she told me about my gift until I was older and to never be afraid of my gift. Iíve actually experienced some very strange things lately and Iíd love your opinion on them if you donít mind?

July 06, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
Reply #6

purplehaze48

• View Profile

It depends on the individual, it can range from months up to years.
[/quote]

I totally agree. If you can do the exercices easily on the first time, then you're really really gifted. Even Step 1 is going to change yourself, and it requires some "devotion" to progress properly. It's a very balanced, beautiful system. But also hard. SPOILER: If you're someone who likes challenges, to always go further, then it'll be more easier for you to progress fast on this path. If you're not, you'll have to "change yourself" with Bardon's soul mirror system in order to get enough "willpower" to progress further. Or... You can also practise a completely other system, which you may prefer. Everything is possible ! :P

If you'd like to continue on the IIH, I encourage you to take a look at "A Bardon Companion" http://abardoncompanion.de/
His books are online and free. He explains more precisely Bardon's books. It helped me.

Your description of those born gifted is nail on the head for me. My great grandma ( was 82 when i was born and she died when i was 10) always told me I was gifted with second sight like her and I wouldnít understand the things that she told me about my gift until I was older and to never be afraid of my gift. Iíve actually experienced some very strange things lately and Iíd love your opinion on them if you donít mind?

I have similar cases in my family, but no one is talking about it much.

I'd love to read about your experiences :)