Author Topic: Hello everybody! I'm Nativewolfie!  (Read 1006 times)

February 02, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
Read 1006 times

nativewolfie

• View Profile
Hello everyone my name is Isaac. I found this website searching for a good beginners Psionics tutorial. It looked like a good forums site with a good sized community so I decided to join. Let me tell you my story.

I was curious in the unknown from a very young age (I'm 13 now). I somehow found my way into witchcraft but was simply too young and not committed. Plus eventually the church got me into it. I finally realized it was bull crap and went back on my search. I went back to witchcraft for just a little while until I found an ad on a witchcraft page for a psychic reading. So I started to research how I could be a psychic myself and completely ignored witchcraft (nothing wrong with it though). I eventually found a youtuber named kelli in the raw which took a couple of months. By this time I was 11 and understood more. Then I found a "psychic" mentor. We talked and I finally found my first ability. I could see auras and I could see them well! Eventually my christian mom found out and I never talked to him again. I found out almost a month later that he was a fake. But still I could see auras. I went on trying to get abilities such as astral projection, remote viewing, and precognition. I have failed pretty bad and pretty much just kept practicing seeing energy and feeling and moving energy. About four weeks ago I started using Omegle to talk to people like me. I found a 16 year old guy and we sent energy back and forth. After a couple of chats with him on Facebook I realized he wasn't very active and continued on just posting on Kelli in the raws facebook group. About 2 weeks ago I found a guy named Tyler and I chat with him and a couple of his friends very often on a facebook group chat. We mostly talk about energy and psionics and I think im a lot better at that then other psychic abilities. Now Im here and I can wait to learn more about psionics!

So thats how I got here and I cant wait to meet you all. I also make you tube videos here :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIUN7VAg8MyM11JKj5Unag

February 02, 2016, 07:06:53 PM
Reply #1

Koujiryuu

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
Hello nativewolfie. Welcome to the forums. Have a welcome cow!  :cow:

I didn't look at all your videos, but I did look at one in particular that interested me: Tao Teh Ching.

Your video was interesting, to say the least.

If you are interested in Daoism and the Tao Teh Ching (Daodejing) I would recommend you read this translation of it: S. Mitchell translation

You are right around my age when I began practicing Daoism, and I am 31 now.

I would also urge you to spend less time practicing "energy work" with other people you find, and making videos about stuff, and more time in solitary meditation. You seem quite hyperactive and I would suggest you spend a lot of time doing simple meditation.

This article is a very good introduction to simple meditation and you can also try the exercises found in my article here.

Good health and training.

Koujiryuu
My Articles
Gone from Veritas forever. Blame the staff.

February 02, 2016, 08:10:00 PM
Reply #2

nativewolfie

• View Profile
Thanks for the cow! I dont make videos often and I do admit I need to be meditating more then I do. I do like that translation and its better then the ones ive read. On the simplicity side of things that is. I have looked at a couple of the meditation articles here and now some techniques myself as well! I have only done energy work with otheres once and its was interesting but I dont think Im ready for it. Its was nice to meet you Koujiryuu!

February 03, 2016, 10:09:43 AM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation