Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 585 times)

January 31, 2016, 01:32:46 PM
Read 585 times

sara.2015

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie - a research trail brought me here. I have had some bad experiences with psychics/people with extra sensory perceptions that seem to have no respect for ethics and privacy- well it shouldn't be a strange word in any world. :headwall:
and these are remote viewers who combine cyber stalking and gang stalking as well.

I'm hoping some expert here will help me out shielding myself from these unethical souls as I did not choose or accept consciously to become their 'experiment'.

Kind regards

February 01, 2016, 09:18:11 AM
Reply #1

Lakshmi

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hi Sara -

Welcome :)

There are people a lot more knowledgeable than I am on this forum, but seeing as no one else has answered, I'll pip in (maybe seeing an incorrect response will gee someone up to give you a proper response ;) )

From what I understand, remote viewing isn't like having a video camera in your room - it's more like an impression. I read various books related to the US army use of remote viewing a while back... These guys invested a lot of effort and had a big incentive for getting it right, and even their hit rate isn't 100% (or even close, at least as far as the reports disclosed).

It sounded like it worked better if there was a willing sender. And also, feedback was important for building up the skill. In the absence of feedback from you, they'll have no way of knowing whether they got it right or not, and the skill is less likely to develop. So - you could do lots of things to block their attempts, depending on how creative you are. You could read up on constructs, and create one to block or distort transmissions. If they are someone relying upon you for feedback, you could feed them misinformation.

Or, you could just carry on and ignore them. What harm can an imaginary peeping-Tom do? When I was a teenager, lots of adolescent boys were into this kind of thing, and as far as I could work out, none of them had any success. Most of it is talk, just to see if they can get you flustered.

Unless you have some reason to believe that they can surpass the efforts of the US army?