Author Topic: Black Bible: Learn Advanced Magick(Revised March 8th 2016)  (Read 3465 times)

December 26, 2015, 07:42:08 AM
Read 3465 times

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
Metaphysics you may have never considered yet. I present the Black Bible series for metaphysical philosophy. A spellbook written by me because the best way to learn magick is to write about magick!

Complete Edition:
https://www.docdroid.net/0jeHk1I/blackbiblecompletebyraineashford.pdf.html

0 – PROLOGUE PAGE 5
0.1 – CONSIDERATIONS PAGE 7
1 – MAGICK PAGE 62
2 – PREDESTINED BEGINNINGS PAGE 67
3 – PROTECTION SPELLS PAGE 80
4 – THOUGHT PAGE 90
5 – PARADISE(THE FUTURE) PAGE 101
6 – POSSIBLE SPELLS PAGE 104
7 – RITUAL PAGE 137
8 – ASCENSION PAGE 167
9 – UNSEALING YOUR POWER PAGE 171
10 – RESOLVES PAGE 174
11 – TRAITS PAGE 181
12 – MINDSETS PAGE 197
13 – THE CRAFT PAGE 203
14 – IMMORTALITY PAGE 217
15 – GOLEM PROGRAMMING PAGE 224
16 – REINCARNATION PAGE 234
17 – CAUSALITY PAGE 241
18 – COLOUR MAGICK PAGE 245
19 – ANGEL SUMMONING PAGE 252
20 – TAROT PAGE 260
21 – DEFEATING EVIL PAGE 268
22 – VOICE AND THOUGHT MAGICK PAGE 272
23 – POPPET PROGRAMMING PAGE 277
24 – NECROMANCY PAGE 281
25 – GEASS: POWER OF MIND CONTROL PAGE 285
26 – SYNTAX PAGE 301
27 – CIRCUITRY PAGE 306
28 – LEARNING MAGICK BY CHANNELING YOUR FUTURE PAGE 308
29 – SCHEMATICS OF EXISTENCE PAGE 314
30 – BEING A DETECTIVE(DETECTIVE METHODS) PAGE 319
31 – CORRELATIONS AND CONTRASTS PAGE 322
32 – FUTANARI PAGE 327
33 – THINGS TO ASCERTAIN PAGE 331
34 – YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH ETERNAL LIFE PAGE 334
35 – ∞ PAGE 337
36 – CASTING THE SPELL PAGE 339
37 – DEBRIEFING MIND AFTER EXPERIENCE PAGE 342
38 – TIME PHYSICS PAGE 346
39 – ULTIMATE SPELLS PAGE 352
40 – WISDOM PAGE 357
41 – ALCHEMY PAGE 360
42 – DEFINITIONS AND USAGES PAGE 364
NOTES PAGE 372-396

The above links are free. If you want to help cover my research costs they can be purchased here: https://www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=Raine+Ashford&sitesearch_type=STORE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:43:32 AM by RaineAshford »

December 29, 2015, 08:05:06 AM
Reply #1

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I actually read the first chapter en also a bit of the second one.

I will make a few general remarks;

First of all. I find it really hard to follow your line of reasoning. Each paragraph seems to stand alone and does not relate to the paragraph before or the one after. This makes it really messy. To me it seems like you wrote down your own thoughts in a way that it makes sense to you. However the general reader doesn't know what your line of reasoning is and need to be guided through it step-by-step.

Second of all. You are also not clear about your definitions and use terms of everyday use but then give it a different definition to it.

the physics that minds[Gods] feel pleasure as their favourite and that all existence is guided by them because they are from outside of time and thus all Gods together contain eternity[time] forever making the future always better for the Gods as space adapts from it’s original purgatory[poorly coded] status.(p.13). 

Also try to consult other primary and secondary sources of occultism. That might also help you in guiding your thoughtprocess.

December 30, 2015, 05:20:13 AM
Reply #2

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
I actually read the first chapter en also a bit of the second one.

I will make a few general remarks;

First of all. I find it really hard to follow your line of reasoning. Each paragraph seems to stand alone and does not relate to the paragraph before or the one after. This makes it really messy. To me it seems like you wrote down your own thoughts in a way that it makes sense to you. However the general reader doesn't know what your line of reasoning is and need to be guided through it step-by-step.

Second of all. You are also not clear about your definitions and use terms of everyday use but then give it a different definition to it.

the physics that minds[Gods] feel pleasure as their favourite and that all existence is guided by them because they are from outside of time and thus all Gods together contain eternity[time] forever making the future always better for the Gods as space adapts from it’s original purgatory[poorly coded] status.(p.13). 

Also try to consult other primary and secondary sources of occultism. That might also help you in guiding your thoughtprocess.

Expanding definitions is the only way to learn Magick, you must be thinking in a way that is hard to explain the advanced concepts. I'll try harder when I write the Complete Edition, but for the Volumes I'll just write down everything I learn and hope someone out there follows. So far I've found 1 person that could follow it the way I intended to some degree.

Usually sources on occult are corrupted by Demonic Lies. Such as Astral Projection and Chakra. These are the demon separate your processes so they can hold you down and prevent you from ascending. I'm attacked by demons every day to prevent my work from being comprehendable, so it's something valuable I need to keep the internet updated on. However I will definitely rewrite everything, I've gone through perhaps 10 revisions already.

December 30, 2015, 07:56:01 AM
Reply #3

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Expanding definitions is the only way to learn Magick, you must be thinking in a way that is hard to explain the advanced concepts.

The occult literature of the last centuries has an impressive array of terminology to explain abstract and esoteric concepts. They might be of use to you as well.

Usually sources on occult are corrupted by Demonic Lies. Such as Astral Projection and Chakra. These are the demon separate your processes so they can hold you down and prevent you from ascending. I'm attacked by demons every day to prevent my work from being comprehendable, so it's something valuable I need to keep the internet updated on.

:eek: Ooh... boy...  :eek:

December 30, 2015, 01:44:29 PM
Reply #4

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
Expanding definitions is the only way to learn Magick, you must be thinking in a way that is hard to explain the advanced concepts.

The occult literature of the last centuries has an impressive array of terminology to explain abstract and esoteric concepts. They might be of use to you as well.

Usually sources on occult are corrupted by Demonic Lies. Such as Astral Projection and Chakra. These are the demon separate your processes so they can hold you down and prevent you from ascending. I'm attacked by demons every day to prevent my work from being comprehendable, so it's something valuable I need to keep the internet updated on.

:eek: Ooh... boy...  :eek:

Explain to me why Humans only live 100 years when a species is supposed to live eternally. It's demonic corruption. Sorry to say, I know a lot about this you'd be wise to TRY to learn what I'm teaching.

December 30, 2015, 02:18:48 PM
Reply #5

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Explain to me why Humans only live 100 years when a species is supposed to live eternally.

Why is the human species suppose to live eternally? What made you come to that conclusion?

Giving it a more esoteric spin to it I would argue that humans do live eternally through a process of reincarnation. Our physical bodies die but our souls live on and reincarnate in new bodies. So in theory we live forever on a nonphysical level but we do not remember past lives when we are reborn.

Explain to me why Humans only live 100 years when a species is supposed to live eternally. It's demonic corruption.

Are you revering to the fall from the garden of Eden where Eve was tempted by the devil to eat the forbidden fruit of knowledge which resulted in the corruption of mankind and the loss of eternal life?

Sorry to say, I know a lot about this you'd be wise to TRY to learn what I'm teaching.

Well I am that's why I am give these suggestions and asking questions

December 31, 2015, 05:41:39 AM
Reply #6

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
Explain to me why Humans only live 100 years when a species is supposed to live eternally.

Why is the human species suppose to live eternally? What made you come to that conclusion?

Giving it a more esoteric spin to it I would argue that humans do live eternally through a process of reincarnation. Our physical bodies die but our souls live on and reincarnate in new bodies. So in theory we live forever on a nonphysical level but we do not remember past lives when we are reborn.

Explain to me why Humans only live 100 years when a species is supposed to live eternally. It's demonic corruption.

Are you revering to the fall from the garden of Eden where Eve was tempted by the devil to eat the forbidden fruit of knowledge which resulted in the corruption of mankind and the loss of eternal life?

Sorry to say, I know a lot about this you'd be wise to TRY to learn what I'm teaching.

Well I am that's why I am give these suggestions and asking questions

I suspect that corruption took away their knowledge of Magick, and the first Humans were Magick Users and that's why they were eternal. To paraphrase the story of Eden.

March 08, 2016, 11:03:58 AM
Reply #7

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
I have updated my book. It is now much more coherant and explains new magick.