Author Topic: problem in installing java 8 to access ganfield meditation applet  (Read 1577 times)

December 09, 2015, 04:05:58 AM
Read 1577 times

eiffel

• View Profile
Hi ,

I am using hp pavilion slimline , intel i3 core, recently I upgraded to window 10. To access ganfield meditation applet, I was told to download java 8. I tried many times, and it seems that my computer did not recognise the java I have downloaded, in the verification stage , I was told to wait for "run" verification to confirm that java is properly installed in my computer. But the verification does not come in, though I have waited for some 5 min.

I tried to use another computer to download java, I successful download it, but the java application block veritas website, so I try to add this website to a trusted website under security, but it was rejected. How should I properly include veritas website as a trusted website ?

I would be greatly appreciated  if someone could advise me on the above issues. thanks.

December 10, 2015, 12:17:35 AM
Reply #1

eiffel

• View Profile
Hi ,

I am using hp pavilion slimline , intel i3 core, recently I upgraded to window 10. To access ganfield meditation applet, I was told to download java 8. I tried many times, and it seems that my computer did not recognise the java I have downloaded, in the verification stage , I was told to wait for "run" verification to confirm that java is properly installed in my computer. But the verification does not come in, though I have waited for some 5 min.

I tried to use another computer to download java, I successful download it, but the java application block veritas website, so I try to add this website to a trusted website under security, but it was rejected. How should I properly include veritas website as a trusted website ?

I would be greatly appreciated  if someone could advise me on the above issues. thanks.

I have managed to install the latest java software by disabling the activex filtering. Is the link to ganfield meditation applet still valid  ?

thanks

December 11, 2015, 08:27:09 AM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Hard to say, but why would you need an applet for that? For ganzfeld you need a ping pong ball, red light and white or pink noise.