Author Topic: The Divine Science (TDS) Ramose (Prophecy) and Veos- Open discussion  (Read 40081 times)

April 12, 2016, 11:15:57 AM
Reply #285

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Friendship, what are your thoughts on what Kemetin said?

About what, specifically?

All his criticisms, I noticed you ignored them. As a teacher representing TDS, what are your thoughts on his criticisms?

It is disappointing that students from all walks on the path to knowledge are treating each other this way at all. The disregard on my fellow students part in some cases of legitimate concerns is ridiculous, as well as taking to petty argument over such a serious subject. The coloring of all of us at TDS by others is also extremely disappointing, especially since there are some of us who are doing our best to be civil and kind and truly listen.

Am I the only one that sees how disappointing this all is? There is a real discussion that could be had here, but it isn't happening because we can't seem to get our collective shit together? I don't like to post often over here, because I know that everything I say is colored by the fact I am a student of TDS with good experiences. That is not right, just as it isn't right, and I quote Ramose here "to be upset over someone else's search for truth just because it involves us and is inconvenient to our beliefs". I have good experiences, and have had, and continue to have, good experiences, so the fact that other people have not had good experiences doesn't shake me. It does, however, make me concerned. As it should!!! there are things that could be addressed, but the fact is, as far as I have seen, they are addressed. I personally had some physical things come up, serious things, and the advice given me by all the teachers was "Go See A Doctor", and I have seen the same advice given out to other students. So that needs to be a fact that is out there, but, at the same time the philosophy that the various occult bodies affect each other is taught. So that is there as well, but it isn't new to learning in an occult science environment. There does have to be a certain amount of personal responsibility, an accountability for our own decisions, that needs to be addressed as well. That being said, the experiences that those have had that are negative are not invalid just because we didn't experience them, that is just ridiculous. I don't believe a single person from TDS here in this thread has the experience or authority to say otherwise.

The conduct of some of us from TDS is in direct opposition to the philosophy of ethics we learn. It does not defend the school or help anyone to be up in arms this way, even if those who disagree with us are up in arms. They have their reasons! We should be listening, discussing with compassion and understanding. Trying to come together, as people, all of us on a path to knowledge. This is how dogma and sectarianism bleed into well meaning groups and I find it appalling.

Again I don't say much, I don't feel very welcome on this forum, and that is sad. I choose to do what progresses me on MY path, and this stuff doesn't help. Although, it does concern me. Why aren't we worried about the well being of everyone like we should be? I don't know. I just don't know.

We are all trying to be better people are we not? We can't help each other in that regard? Why not?

(edit)I wanted to add that it is difficult for me personally, to engage, because of the general hostile environment here. Although I would always like to discuss with everyone their thoughts and experiences, the hostility makes it hard especially when ALL of my experiences within the school are contrary to the negative ones. Maybe we could all take this into account? That our own experiences are not every experience, and that we all share a humanity that should be our main point of contact. We shouldn't be saying "there are no victims" or "I know TDSers are not bright"... that is some real kindergarten shit.

I wish the teachers took your example. You are what a spiritual teacher should be like. I hope Esktstikos and Friendship can learn from you as they are teachers and you are seeing first hand how they are. I am not admitting I am perfect myself, but you have first hand seen what happens with most people who have a negative experience. They get treated quite poorly.

I am taking three grad courses, teaching a class, and am in the last weeks of my semester, so I don't have the luxury of spending hours a day in an online forum squabbling over every little assertion that's made, nor the ability to keep track of every post,  and the time I spent yesterday was technically time I did not have to spare, but I felt moved to do so. At this point, I am very much in agreement with Ekstatikos in that this discussion has hit a point of circularity that defeats the purpose of continuing. I'm also going to heed the pleas of Steve and others that bickering cease. If you want to talk about things, you can PM me. That being said, I wish the best for everyone involved, regardless of our disagreements or standpoints. Namaste, Shalom, Salaam, and Sayonara!

Edit: I should also clarify that i am not currently serving TDS in any sort of teaching capacity - as I said earlier, I taught two Probationer classes a few years ago.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:29:16 AM by FriendshipIsMagick »

April 12, 2016, 11:16:37 AM
Reply #286

ArcaTuthus

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Grateful not yet Graceful
    • View Profile
I was merely saying, in regard to what we learn at the school specifically, we should care for the suffering of others. ALL others, not just those to whom it is convenient to care for. In fact it is my humble thought that caring for those who it is most difficult within our own paradigm to care for is the way to the most progress. You can believe that things are out of proportion, while still understanding the fact that to those that suffer the proportion is much different, and regard them with compassion in that respect.
And how!

April 12, 2016, 11:25:25 AM
Reply #287

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
I wish the teachers took your example. You are what a spiritual teacher should be like. I hope Esktstikos and Friendship can learn from you as they are teachers and you are seeing first hand how they are. I am not admitting I am perfect myself, but you have first hand seen what happens with most people who have a negative experience. They get treated quite poorly.

I'm sorry what?? I'm not a teacher at TDS (I'm at teacher at my local university, as I said earlier), and I haven't treated you poorly. I've been discussion things on an online forum with you, period, and I've said repeatedly that I hope anyone who was/felt hurt recovers entirely and finds what they are looking for. This was an extremely unfair comment and it's annoying that I have to come back to this conversation to defend myself over something like this. I wish you all the best, Rodz, I really do. And everyone who felt hurt or disappointed by TDS - of course! Just because that hasn't been my experience doesn't mean I have no sympathy for it - I've expressed that many times during the course of these conversations! As I've said before, that people got hurt is terribly unfortunate, and I sincerely hope they recover and find fulfilment. Also, my sympathy includes the sincere hope that the people involved manage to gain a healthy perspective about the whole ordeal, so that they can move on to better things - many already have, and that's great! And despite me disagreeing with people's positions, that doesn't mean I somehow am treating them poorly or don't wish them well. I'm staggered by that insinuation. Hostile environment is right... I'm done here. If anyone wants to talk about anything they are welcome to pm me (except Akenu), and that includes people from tdssanctuary. As an occult community in general, I agree with ArcaTuthus - we can do better, and as aspirants we should all consider expressing the virtue of compassion towards each other as a cardinal and sacred responsibility. I'm there for anyone who wants to talk. God Bless.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:00:03 PM by Ekstatikos »
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

April 12, 2016, 12:14:57 PM
Reply #288

drm

• Settling In

• View Profile
I used to teach at TDS and I have a lot of respect for a lot of people in the group. That's why we started the TDS Sanctuary blog, because people we care about were being demeaned taken advantage of. The worst case is actually a Daskalos. One of the Daskaloi has sacrificed more than any disciple I've seen since the New Testament and yet is constantly berated and demeaned by Veos. This is just one example of the kind of constant manipulation they use to keep people in their place and get them to give them what they need so they don't have to work real jobs like real people.

April 12, 2016, 12:26:05 PM
Reply #289

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

All his criticisms, I noticed you ignored them. As a teacher representing TDS, what are your thoughts on his criticisms?

It is disappointing that students from all walks on the path to knowledge are treating each other this way at all. The disregard on my fellow students part in some cases of legitimate concerns is ridiculous, as well as taking to petty argument over such a serious subject. The coloring of all of us at TDS by others is also extremely disappointing, especially since there are some of us who are doing our best to be civil and kind and truly listen.

Am I the only one that sees how disappointing this all is? There is a real discussion that could be had here, but it isn't happening because we can't seem to get our collective shit together? I don't like to post often over here, because I know that everything I say is colored by the fact I am a student of TDS with good experiences. That is not right, just as it isn't right, and I quote Ramose here "to be upset over someone else's search for truth just because it involves us and is inconvenient to our beliefs". I have good experiences, and have had, and continue to have, good experiences, so the fact that other people have not had good experiences doesn't shake me. It does, however, make me concerned. As it should!!! there are things that could be addressed, but the fact is, as far as I have seen, they are addressed. I personally had some physical things come up, serious things, and the advice given me by all the teachers was "Go See A Doctor", and I have seen the same advice given out to other students. So that needs to be a fact that is out there, but, at the same time the philosophy that the various occult bodies affect each other is taught. So that is there as well, but it isn't new to learning in an occult science environment. There does have to be a certain amount of personal responsibility, an accountability for our own decisions, that needs to be addressed as well. That being said, the experiences that those have had that are negative are not invalid just because we didn't experience them, that is just ridiculous. I don't believe a single person from TDS here in this thread has the experience or authority to say otherwise.

The conduct of some of us from TDS is in direct opposition to the philosophy of ethics we learn. It does not defend the school or help anyone to be up in arms this way, even if those who disagree with us are up in arms. They have their reasons! We should be listening, discussing with compassion and understanding. Trying to come together, as people, all of us on a path to knowledge. This is how dogma and sectarianism bleed into well meaning groups and I find it appalling.

Again I don't say much, I don't feel very welcome on this forum, and that is sad. I choose to do what progresses me on MY path, and this stuff doesn't help. Although, it does concern me. Why aren't we worried about the well being of everyone like we should be? I don't know. I just don't know.

We are all trying to be better people are we not? We can't help each other in that regard? Why not?

(edit)I wanted to add that it is difficult for me personally, to engage, because of the general hostile environment here. Although I would always like to discuss with everyone their thoughts and experiences, the hostility makes it hard especially when ALL of my experiences within the school are contrary to the negative ones. Maybe we could all take this into account? That our own experiences are not every experience, and that we all share a humanity that should be our main point of contact. We shouldn't be saying "there are no victims" or "I know TDSers are not bright"... that is some real kindergarten shit.

I am taking three grad courses, teaching a class, and am in the last weeks of my semester, so I don't have the luxury of spending hours a day in an online forum squabbling over every little assertion that's made, nor the ability to keep track of every post,  and the time I spent yesterday was technically time I did not have to spare, but I felt moved to do so. At this point, I am very much in agreement with Ekstatikos in that this discussion has hit a point of circularity that defeats the purpose of continuing. I'm also going to heed the pleas of Steve and others that bickering cease. If you want to talk about things, you can PM me. That being said, I wish the best for everyone involved, regardless of our disagreements or standpoints. Namaste, Shalom, Salaam, and Sayonara!

Edit: I should also clarify that i am not currently serving TDS in any sort of teaching capacity - as I said earlier, I taught two Probationer classes a few years ago.

All your post have such a demeaning tone. You just... Can't turn that off can you. Even locals seen this many times. Again, you haven't changed at all. It doesn't take me hours as again, I can type quick. I warn those who PM him as he loves to insult others and even said on one of his post that nothing negative happens through the practices. I also would like to point out how he ignored Kemetin's criticisms. What are you so afraid of? Also as a member of TDS you could still learn a lot from Arca.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:33:46 PM by Rodz »

April 12, 2016, 12:33:21 PM
Reply #290

ArcaTuthus

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
So, we can't come to a common ground, then? I have been a student for a long time and I do not see all of this that is being said at all...but I don't think I should be called ignorant or blind because my experience doesn't match the negative ones. I think a lot of us that come to talk feel like we have a good place for spiritual progress and don't want to see it bashed based on things we haven't seen as true in our experience. But I am willing to listen, that doesn't seem to be a reciprocated courtesy, though. It can become disheartening. The blog doesn't seem to be doing this in a way that is trying to help anyone, it seems to be vindictive. I may be wrong though, but I do read it, and I had Danny as a teacher for a long time, I respect him as a person immensely. I just don't see the common good surfacing here. Help me to realize the common good.

(edit)I just wanted to add, that for the material, the lectures and the personal instruction I receive, I feel I have gotten a fair deal for my membership fee... It seems to me that the teachers do work, I don't know that it is ok to tell this or that person, no matter what they are doing, that their work isn't "real" work. Does that make sense?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:42:21 PM by ArcaTuthus »
And how!

April 12, 2016, 12:42:29 PM
Reply #291

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Arca: It's not really true Veritas is hostile towards TDS, truth is that Veritas is hostile towards condescending nature, whether that takes into account TDS members like Ekstatikos, IIHbuddy, or people outside TDS like me (and hell I love arguing). I would say it is the same as with veganism, people do not have problems with vegans, just with those that use "I am vegan" as a greeting and speak in a very patronizing nature.

That being said, you should know I have always respected you, but I am going to be an asshole now. Some time ago I have made a reading for you which I believe you were satisfied with and you have also said you will write a review on the reading in a related thread, you never did.

Anyway... In the reading I have spoken about your life situation and also about elemental disbalances, both you have confirmed. I also do remember you have some health issues (you had them BEFORE you joined TDS, I know that). It just leads to the question whether you are not selective with your results in TDS. Once again, I am not trying to insult you, this is more a sign of a concern, really.

May Marduk bless you on your path, Arca

April 12, 2016, 12:50:29 PM
Reply #292

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

All your post have such a demeaning tone. You just... Can't turn that off can you. Even locals seen this many times. Again, you haven't changed at all. It doesn't take me hours as again, I can type quick. I warn those who PM him as he loves to insult others and even said on one of his post that nothing negative happens through the practices. I also would like to point out how he ignored Kemetin's criticisms. What are you so afraid of? Also as a member of TDS you could still learn a lot from Arca.

Refer to my previous post - sorry, I'm not taking the bait. Like I said, you can talk to me through PMs. On another note, the new voice in this conversation who said he used to be a Daskalos is Daniel R. Murawsky (drm) , the individual who was banned from this site, along with his wife, for hacking Ramose and Veos's accounts, as well as the admin of TDS Sanctuary, so I'm sure he'd be glad to answer some of your questions, if anyone has them. I have one, and it is solely a question and not an invitation for further debate, at least on my part: Which Daskalos is constantly being "berated" and "demeaned" by Veos?

April 12, 2016, 12:53:32 PM
Reply #293

IIHbuddy89

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
but I am going to be an asshole now...

You mean even more?  :eek:

Anyway i like arguing too. It's more like entertainment. People are naivish who think we will ever find a common ground here.

Both group look at this question totally differently, and i don't think this will change any time soon.

But we will see...

On anither note, the new voice in this conversation who said he used to be a Daskalos is Daniel R. Murawsky (drm) , the individual who was banned from this site, along with his wife, for hacking Ramose and Veos's accounts and the admin of TDS Sanctuary...

Yeah this was one of the most pathetic thing these people ever done haha. "I will hack your account so i can write so mean comment in your name.." lol This is really kindergarten level.

April 12, 2016, 12:54:26 PM
Reply #294

ArcaTuthus

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I appreciate the concern Akenu, I honestly just got busy and don't check over here very often, I apologize for that. You did do a reading for me that corresponded very well to my life situation. Let me rectify that and go ahead and write a review like I said I would.

But, I don't think I am selective in my reasoning processes concerning TDS. Although I am not infallible I could be wrong.Having some elemental imbalances we are working on doesn't mean that the practices I use are not working, does it? I have made great progress, in my spiritual practice as well as my personal life, which I can confidently say are results of TDS practices. Those are my experiences though, and in no way does that invalidate anyone else's experience or beliefs.

Akenu I am going to reread our pms, and write you up a review if it isn't to late to apologize and rectify my misstep :)
And how!

April 12, 2016, 12:55:31 PM
Reply #295

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

Refer to my previous post - sorry, I'm not taking the bait. Like I said, you can talk to me through PMs. On another note, the new voice in this conversation who said he used to be a Daskalos is Daniel R. Murawsky (drm) , the individual who was banned from this site, along with his wife, for hacking Ramose and Veos's accounts, as well as the admin of TDS Sanctuary, so I'm sure he'd be glad to answer some of your questions, if anyone has them. I have one, and it is solely a question and not an invitation for further debate, at least on my part: Which Daskalos is constantly being "berated" and "demeaned" by Veos?

It isn't bait. This is an open discussion after all. Why so dodgy? Mimicking your "masters" right there ;)

April 12, 2016, 01:04:04 PM
Reply #296

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
I appreciate the concern Akenu, I honestly just got busy and don't check over here very often, I apologize for that. You did do a reading for me that corresponded very well to my life situation. Let me rectify that and go ahead and write a review like I said I would.

But, I don't think I am selective in my reasoning processes concerning TDS. Although I am not infallible I could be wrong.Having some elemental imbalances we are working on doesn't mean that the practices I use are not working, does it?

This on itself certainly doesn't and I do not have any more evidence that would say otherwise, after all I grab my cards only when someone wants a reading, I don't spy on people.

I have made great progress, in my spiritual practice as well as my personal life, which I can confidently say are results of TDS practices. Those are my experiences though, and in no way does that invalidate anyone else's experience or beliefs.

I really wish you that :).

Akenu I am going to reread our pms, and write you up a review if it isn't to late to apologize and rectify my misstep :)

Not as much misstep, frankly you are not the only person who didn't write a review of my services, plus I do understand you don't come here often :).

April 12, 2016, 01:07:27 PM
Reply #297

drm

• Settling In

• View Profile
Full Disclosure: I (Danny) did log into Ramose and Veos' accounts, not my wife. She was only banned because we share the same IP. I did not hack them, they told me their passwords of their own volition at one point or another on multiple occasions. I did not post or change anything. I used their karma points on one occasion though, and for that I am ashamed. I've gladly paid the price and waited out the ban though and now I'm here simply to help people like ArcaTuthus, who are true heart-felt seekers.

My goal is two-fold, to share any my personal experience that might be of value to people on the internet who are not able to see the reality of what TDS is, and to help them find an alternative. Because the number one response I get from people who realize that these guys aren't the kind of people you trust with your mind, let alone your spiritual evolution, is that they don't know any better options. But there are much much better options and we're working, with the help of Rodz and his brother to list all of the alternatives on TDS Sanctuary.

April 12, 2016, 01:18:13 PM
Reply #298

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Full Disclosure: I (Danny) did log into Ramose and Veos' accounts, not my wife. She was only banned because we share the same IP. I did not hack them, they told me their passwords of their own volition at one point or another on multiple occasions. I did not post or change anything. I used their karma points on one occasion though, and for that I am ashamed. I've gladly paid the price and waited out the ban though and now I'm here simply to help people like ArcaTuthus, who are true heart-felt seekers.

My goal is two-fold, to share any my personal experience that might be of value to people on the internet who are not able to see the reality of what TDS is, and to help them find an alternative. Because the number one response I get from people who realize that these guys aren't the kind of people you trust with your mind, let alone your spiritual evolution, is that they don't know any better options. But there are much much better options and we're working, with the help of Rodz and his brother to list all of the alternatives on TDS Sanctuary.

Thanks for being up front and honest about your actions. However, you didn't answer my question.

April 12, 2016, 01:25:20 PM
Reply #299

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

Thanks for being up front and honest about your actions. However, you didn't answer my question.

Lead by example. Answer my question about the criticisms Kemetin has stated :)