Author Topic: The Divine Science (TDS) Ramose (Prophecy) and Veos- Open discussion  (Read 40065 times)

April 11, 2016, 11:59:26 AM
Reply #210

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

People who want the whole picture have looked at the thread already. Just linking it back here for people to get the whole picture.

For anger and truth, like how many people who have said truthful allegations against TDS were a little angry? Ironic now you are defending emotion in truth. When in the other thread the first thing many students wanted to attack was saying Justin for example was "angry all the time." Invalidating everything he went through.

You really aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

It could always use improvement but considering the giant hit TDS took with the blog. I am not too bad. The truth shines after all. ;)

I beg to differ. The questionably "giant" hit that you so proudly enacted is not necessarily the result of truth (that's where this logic thing comes in handy). People are just as likely to have left over a mass of lies as one of truth, especially if they don't know, or have no way of knowing, better. Really, I could come down to the fact that you all spent way more time smearing them than they cared to match in defense, mostly because they have better ways to spend the time and don't feel that they did anything wrong. It's easy to pin blame and have the hegemonic truth claim when the other side isn't choosing to address your vitriol to the degree that you are spewing it. Again, another reason I wanted to add a counter-perspective.

It has already been addressed how much they not only lie but they did drop the lawsuit when we pointed out how erroneous their claims were. Students have come as well to confirm what we are saying is the truth. You're literally repeating yourself from the last thread. Again, truth comes in handy for logic. They addressed it by lying, as again, shown in the last thread. They have been caught in lies before, even with the screen caps, yet still don't admit they lied. Also this is an open discussion so I welcome your counter perspective :) let everyone see.

I'm just wondering why all this has continued? I'm just curious to know what you guys (TDS Sanctuary group) want from all this? What is the aim of all of this? Is it just to prove that it's a cult and that's it or is there more? What if they fix everything and prove that they are no longer a cult in your group's eyes, what would you do then? You guys are constantly posting on here referencing to your blog site so i thought it's best to ask this question here for all to see?

It just seems like it's not going anywhere unless i've missed something. Ekstatikos and some other students are constantly defending TDS on this forum and i'm not sure if all the TDS Sanctuary group have contributed here but i'm guessing they have. Have the two teachers not said anything to you guys or something? I mean isn't it logical that this would all stop if your team and the head teachers reached some agreement or understanding of some sort? Why hasn't this been done? Who, what and/or why has this not happened yet?

It would just be good to see some sort of resolution achieved here but it's not clear what it is or if one will be reached? Will this eventually stop if TDS fixes the issues, if there is any currently, you all feel that are present within the school? I mean Ekstatikos is saying that the school is still going well now and what is wrong if Daniel has gone to study something and left the care of the school to Chris and the teachers, and how do you know that he didn't tell anyone? What proof is there? I don't see anything wrong with him going to study? Is it that you feel he actually has abandoned the school, if so how was that conclusion reached?

It is appearing to be quite vengeful, TDS Sanctuary, instead of objective and it just looks like there is a fight going on.

Can't any other student or teacher from TDS actually come and tell us here how things actually are currently? I think it's important to hear both sides as things and people grow and change with time, so it would be ideal to see how the school is actually going for students and/or teachers as it seems TDS Sanctuary is not being objective now?

I'm sorry if i've offended anyone here by writing this, i know that TDS Sanctuary contributors have genuinely been hurt by TDS and i'm not trying to be insensitive or argumentative in any way, i just want to know currently how the actual school, TDS, is going and if they are improving things (hypothetically as i'm not sure because i'm no longer a student there) then shouldn't they be recommended to people then? Or do you feel that is no hope for improvement or something along these lines?

If i've said anything wrong here then please correct me but i just want to understand why it's still going on that's all and i think other future or prospective or even current students may want to know?

We want the truth of TDS to be out there as well as show they teach damaging/stolen techniques.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:05:14 PM by Rodz »

April 11, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
Reply #211

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

People who want the whole picture have looked at the thread already. Just linking it back here for people to get the whole picture.

For anger and truth, like how many people who have said truthful allegations against TDS were a little angry? Ironic now you are defending emotion in truth. When in the other thread the first thing many students wanted to attack was saying Justin for example was "angry all the time." Invalidating everything he went through.

You really aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

It could always use improvement but considering the giant hit TDS took with the blog. I am not too bad. The truth shines after all. ;)

I beg to differ. The questionably "giant" hit that you so proudly enacted is not necessarily the result of truth (that's where this logic thing comes in handy). People are just as likely to have left over a mass of lies as one of truth, especially if they don't know, or have no way of knowing, better. Really, I could come down to the fact that you all spent way more time smearing them than they cared to match in defense, mostly because they have better ways to spend the time and don't feel that they did anything wrong. It's easy to pin blame and have the hegemonic truth claim when the other side isn't choosing to address your vitriol to the degree that you are spewing it. Again, another reason I wanted to add a counter-perspective.

It has already been addressed how much they not only lie but they did drop the lawsuit when we pointed out how erroneous their claims were. Students have come as well to confirm what we are saying is the truth. You're literally repeating yourself from the last thread. Again, truth comes in handy for logic. They addressed it by lying, as again, shown in the last thread. They have been caught in lies before, even with the screen caps, yet still don't admit they lied. Also this is an open discussion so I welcome your counter perspective :) let everyone see.

No, the lawsuit was because copyrighted material was stolen from them by the administrator of TDS Sanctuary, this being illegal. In fact,  this same administrator and his wife are now banned from this website for hacking Ramose and Veos's accounts. And these are hardly the only illegal acts that have been undertaken by TDS detractors since this began. Yet, Ramose and Veos have broken not a single law and have in no way attempted the kind of sleazy subterfuge that has been going on with TDS Sanctuary et al.

If I'm repeating myself, then you're an ouroborous ;)

April 11, 2016, 12:12:13 PM
Reply #212

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

We want the truth of TDS to be out there as well as show they teach damaging/stolen techniques.
[/quote]

The individuals who claim to have been "damaged" by the practices, whether this is true or not, are in the extreme minority. And the individuals who claim damage have no way of actually proving that the techniques themselves are to blame. Correlation does not equal causation and all that. Second, Ramose and Veos have not "stolen" techniques, and just because a technique shows up somewhere else does not mean that it was purloined.

April 11, 2016, 12:16:39 PM
Reply #213

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Whether it's true or not? I can't believe you're lying now. I remember in person how you acknowledged the techniques cause issues in some individuals. Like master like student in regards to lying. Guess that "joke" about lying for them isn't so much a joke isn't it.

Also pic of lawsuit here https://tdssanctuary.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/the-divine-science-takes-legal-action/

"Today we received this cease and desist letter that we’ve been expecting from a lawyer representing The Divine Science. Below, we will detail the many falsehoods in this letter.

IMG_0566

To begin with, this is a litigation threat on behalf of The Divine Science Inc. and therefore has no claim to anything that occurred before the inception of The Divine Science Inc., which occurred on November 29th, 2010. So, any media content I supposedly “stole” from them would need to have been produced after that date. Secondly, the media content in question was in no way stolen. It was filmed with my camera that used my DV tapes, which I purchased with my own money. Also, the video was taken under the expressed and explicit permission of Dan and Chris Murphy.

I’m not sure exactly what financial information they are talking about, but I guarantee, if for some reason this gets to court, a simple subpoena of their financial records will prove any claims I’ve made to either be accurate or an under-estimation of their finances.

One of the other untruths that this letter is based on is the claim that I was an employee of The Divine Science, Inc. The truth is that I never received a penny in wages from them. There were never any W2’s or W4’s filed. I never signed a single contract in any way, shape, or form, including a non-disclosure agreement.

Because I was not an employee, there was nothing official to “release” me from. In fact, I originally tried to leave in March 2013, but they convinced me to stay by claiming I was their best teacher and I would be hurting the students by leaving. Finally, I decided to step down as teacher in June 2014 under the auspices of needing to focus on family. Then, I told them in January 2015 that I was no longer comfortable associating with them in any capacity because of their business practices and the treatment of their students. I told Dan Murphy in a phone call and Chris Murphy via text.

The closest I’ve come to claiming that they are a for profit business is to claim that most of their students aren’t aware that most of the money from the school goes into The Divine Science Online LLC (a for profit company) and not The Divine Science, Inc. (a not for profit company).

As far as referring to TDS as a “cult,” Dictionary.com defines a cult as the following:

1. a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.

By any stretch of the imagination, TDS meets this definition of a “cult”.  And, if I am not mistaken, the first amendment of our Bill of Rights affords me the right to express my personal opinion of how TDS directly and personally affected my life, as do others who have been negatively affected by the teachings and practices of TDS.

As for their claim that I have stated that their “techniques have no health benefits,” this implies that TDS believes and promotes that their techniques DO have health benefits, something I’m sure the Federal Drug Administration and the Florida Department of Health’s Licensing and Regulation Board would be interested in knowing about. Furthermore, I never said the practices don’t have health benefits. However, some former students have discussed their personal experiences of deteriorating health as a result of the TDS practices and advice."

April 11, 2016, 12:18:34 PM
Reply #214

freeDspirit

• Settling In

• View Profile
Ok FriendshipisMagick. You are saying you are here to give an insider view of the other side.

Could you please discuss how the school is going for you now and maybe even a testimonial or similar of your experience with the school?

Also what is your take on this TDS sanctuary? Have you witnessed anything of the likes which that blog explains in the school? How did the school or the teachers take the information or react to it? I know others have stated how the school and teachers reacted but I would.like to know your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks.

April 11, 2016, 12:19:13 PM
Reply #215

IIHbuddy89

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
The Olympic meditations increase psychic energy. So tell me, if you were to say increase the psychic energy (let’s go even simpler, the astral energy even) of someone, who was say had nervous system issues or someone who does not have control of their emotions, what do you think is going to happen?
It isn’t going to be suddenly their chaotic emotions suddenly calm down, you are only going to amplify it.

So if i am an athlet and i want to learn how to jump high or run fast, but i have serious issues with my leg already i should blame my trainer or my team if i got injured? Or even make a website posting lies and cry whole day on different forums how they treated me and not realized how "special" i was?

I seriously don't get it. If you are mentally handicapped or have some serious issues with your nervous system or with your emotions do not practise magic!

It's common sense. Both the elements/fluids and other spiritual energies are very powerful.

Someone should also mention to you directly not to jump off a cliff or you will die?

Or electricity is not your friend especially if your body is wet?

April 11, 2016, 12:20:00 PM
Reply #216

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Whether it's true or not? I can't believe you're lying now. I remember in person how you acknowledged the techniques cause issues in some individuals. Like master like student in regards to lying. Guess that "joke" about lying for them isn't so much a joke isn't it.

Also pic of lawsuit here https://tdssanctuary.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/the-divine-science-takes-legal-action/

"Today we received this cease and desist letter that we’ve been expecting from a lawyer representing The Divine Science. Below, we will detail the many falsehoods in this letter.

IMG_0566

To begin with, this is a litigation threat on behalf of The Divine Science Inc. and therefore has no claim to anything that occurred before the inception of The Divine Science Inc., which occurred on November 29th, 2010. So, any media content I supposedly “stole” from them would need to have been produced after that date. Secondly, the media content in question was in no way stolen. It was filmed with my camera that used my DV tapes, which I purchased with my own money. Also, the video was taken under the expressed and explicit permission of Dan and Chris Murphy.

I’m not sure exactly what financial information they are talking about, but I guarantee, if for some reason this gets to court, a simple subpoena of their financial records will prove any claims I’ve made to either be accurate or an under-estimation of their finances.

One of the other untruths that this letter is based on is the claim that I was an employee of The Divine Science, Inc. The truth is that I never received a penny in wages from them. There were never any W2’s or W4’s filed. I never signed a single contract in any way, shape, or form, including a non-disclosure agreement.

Because I was not an employee, there was nothing official to “release” me from. In fact, I originally tried to leave in March 2013, but they convinced me to stay by claiming I was their best teacher and I would be hurting the students by leaving. Finally, I decided to step down as teacher in June 2014 under the auspices of needing to focus on family. Then, I told them in January 2015 that I was no longer comfortable associating with them in any capacity because of their business practices and the treatment of their students. I told Dan Murphy in a phone call and Chris Murphy via text.

The closest I’ve come to claiming that they are a for profit business is to claim that most of their students aren’t aware that most of the money from the school goes into The Divine Science Online LLC (a for profit company) and not The Divine Science, Inc. (a not for profit company).

As far as referring to TDS as a “cult,” Dictionary.com defines a cult as the following:

1. a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.

By any stretch of the imagination, TDS meets this definition of a “cult”.  And, if I am not mistaken, the first amendment of our Bill of Rights affords me the right to express my personal opinion of how TDS directly and personally affected my life, as do others who have been negatively affected by the teachings and practices of TDS.

As for their claim that I have stated that their “techniques have no health benefits,” this implies that TDS believes and promotes that their techniques DO have health benefits, something I’m sure the Federal Drug Administration and the Florida Department of Health’s Licensing and Regulation Board would be interested in knowing about. Furthermore, I never said the practices don’t have health benefits. However, some former students have discussed their personal experiences of deteriorating health as a result of the TDS practices and advice."

In the post, Daniel is referring to only one of the videos that he posted, and not the one that prompted the letter. I can't tell if you don't really know that or are feigning ignorance, but copyrighted material was absolutely stolen from Ramose and Veos and there's a reason those were taken down by youtube yet the other one, the one he is mentioning, remains.

It is also telling that you sidestepped addressing the other illegal activities.

April 11, 2016, 12:22:00 PM
Reply #217

LilyWong

• View Profile

The individuals who claim to have been "damaged" by the practices, whether this is true or not, are in the extreme minority. And the individuals who claim damage have no way of actually proving that the techniques themselves are to blame. Correlation does not equal causation and all that. Second, Ramose and Veos have not "stolen" techniques, and just because a technique shows up somewhere else does not mean that it was purloined.
[/quote]

'One man's medicine is another man's poison.' True of anything at all, nothing is guaranteed to work for 100% of people. These Rodriguez brothers look like they lack even that most basic knowledge. It isn't like anybody put guns to their heads and said 'you keep doing the Olympus meditations!'.

This reeks of butthurt and revenge.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:31:17 PM by LilyWong »

April 11, 2016, 12:25:31 PM
Reply #218

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Stole? Legally you can use snippets of video which has been done in the blog. A student gave this the video to help expose them. They should have probably used their master clairvoyance to find the culprit. He didn't steal it. Someone gave it to him. Wanna be technical that student who sent the link.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:42:20 PM by Rodz »

April 11, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
Reply #219

freeDspirit

• Settling In

• View Profile
Ekstatikos, you said that you have been a student since 2011 and never been a teacher. Then later you said that you are also employed as a teacher and have students?

So, you are a teacher at TDS?

April 11, 2016, 12:29:16 PM
Reply #220

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

'One man's medicine is another man's medicine.' True of anything at all, nothing is guaranteed to work for 100% of people. These Rodriguez brothers look like they lack even that most basic knowledge. It isn't like anybody put guns to their heads and said 'you keep doing the Olympus meditations!'.

This reeks of butthurt and revenge.
[/quote]

You mean one man's medicine is another man's poison? I know what you meant though. No one put guns on our heads but we were in a position of trust which Ramose and Veos took advantage of and kept telling Justin to just do what he said. Lily I absolutely love how you make it sound Ramose and Veos had no fault in this.

Also the video was not copyrighted as the website they hosted on was public. Something you forgot to mention ;) I remember now it was a link sent and the website was public. Way to paint Ramose and Veos like a victim. The link given was public in the outside video site. Public for others to use. I remember now because we looked at what was considered copyright on that site.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:36:07 PM by Rodz »

April 11, 2016, 12:35:40 PM
Reply #221

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Stole? Legally you can use snippets of video which has been done in the blog. A student gave this the video to help expose them. They should have probably used their master clairvoyance to find the culprit. He didn't steal it. Someone gave it to him. Wanna be technical that student stole it.

Semantics. You admitted that a student stole the video, which was not from a blog but from a private member-only empowerment, and gave it to Danny, which means Danny knowingly accepted stolen material, making him a thief, as well. Furthermore, the aforementioned video "exposed" nothing. I have also figured out who this student was.

April 11, 2016, 12:36:34 PM
Reply #222

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Also the video was not copyrighted as the website they hosted on was public. Something you forgot to mention ;) I remember now it was a link sent and the website was public. Way to paint Ramose and Veos like a victim. The link given was public in the outside video site. Public for others to use. I remember now because we looked at what was considered copyright on that site.

Nice try though :) took a while for me to jog my memory on how it was obtained but we looked into the legality of it. That was the first thing we did. It was not member only as it was a hosting site. Please get your facts straight. Danny wanted to make sure it was legal before posting it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:41:38 PM by Rodz »

April 11, 2016, 12:46:57 PM
Reply #223

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
It cannot harm someone in any way... Because we use it with intention for purification... But even if it didn't, astral light is balancing...

And that's true because your supreme leaders told you so...

Considering our past discussion about IIH and your obvious mastery, would you be so kind and explain how soul mirrors work? You certainly have to know that, right? As I said before, it is related. And Ekstatikos can do the same thing, actually.

Or how about you just get to the point. I don't see what's so hard to explain about what I've asked you. Turning around and asking me rhetorical questions instead is annoying, but if you keep doing it I'm just going to drop this and it will remain that you have not provided any reason to believe your claim. But, just because I am genuinely interested in your position (since my Socratic hope is that through this discussion my own understanding of the characteristics of the astral light might be advanced) and am not just playing some obtuse game of wits or something as you seem to be - let me prompt you again: You seem to be implying something about electromagnetism not being balancing, or something to that effect - care to elaborate?

Now, People's Champion knows how it's done. Please watch Akenu, as someone straightforwardly explains and motivates their position, in a single post no less!

I have held off on responding for a long time because of how bullheaded I keep seeing people ignoring what I have said and others. So I am going to summarize it so simply anyone can understand it.

The Olympic meditations increase psychic energy. So tell me, if you were to say increase the psychic energy (let’s go even simpler, the astral energy even) of someone, who was say had nervous system issues or someone who does not have control of their emotions, what do you think is going to happen?
It isn’t going to be suddenly their chaotic emotions suddenly calm down, you are only going to amplify it.

Their energy goes out of control and exhibits a similar pattern of those afflicted with PTSD. I am mentioning all of this without getting into any sort of alternative medicine. I have seen a technique similar to the VOA and that author had the kindness to actually give that warning, whereas TDS says absurdities such as “It has cured diseases! It will make your life better! You’ll unlock Siddhis! This is all you need for enlightenment!”

Considering one student had their limbs turn bluish/purple and they themselves had issues with the meditations, and it wasn't just him either as it was also me, again shows that if their system was truly perfect, it wouldn't display any sort of strange issues like that, especially when it happens over a bunch of students. Contrary to what you think, if it affects a big enough percentage of students (which it has, it is going to manifest in different ways though) then you have to begin to question the validity of their system. She was also teaching this in front of other students, expounding on why when one does harmful energetic practices it is going to cause problems.

See Akenu? No beating about the bush, no posturing and rhetoric, just straight to the point. Incredible.

People's Champion, thanks for the above. I'm not just joshing with Akenu, I do think the above was well and simply put, and it makes a lot of sense. However, of course, one problem with one part of a system does not invalidate the whole system. Moreover, as FrienshipIsMagick pointed out, correlation does not imply causation. But, at least the logic involved with "increasing psychic energy may amplify psychic problems" is relatively sound. The principle is well known enough from vital force operations - my question is whether this applies as much to the astral light - and I guess this is an open question - if anyone has an opinion on this I'd love to hear it. Caveat: I don't think it's fair to say that they should have known the alleged dangers for themselves - I think it is fair to say that the onus for pointing out such dangers would be on the instructors. That is if such dangers are real and can be directly causally linked to the exacerbation of existing problems, which I can't say I feel has been conclusively established.

Finally, Rodz, maybe you missed my earlier reply to you, or maybe you're just not up for responding? In any case, I don't want to get near this thing going on between you and FriendshipIsMagick, but I gotta advise you, ease off the blatant ad hominems, if you want to improve at this logic thing. Just saying. It's a pretty basic fallacy, so, you know, try to avoid it. Or don't, but then don't expect people to take you very seriously.

Ekstatikos, you said that you have been a student since 2011 and never been a teacher. Then later you said that you are also employed as a teacher and have students?

So, you are a teacher at TDS?

No, I teach philosophy at my local university. Sorry for the confusion.
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

April 11, 2016, 01:01:40 PM
Reply #224

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Akenu are you just going to ignore my question on the astral light:(

For authority, I rather trust an acupuncturist that not only runs her own school in Gainesville, but has extensive years of experience and licensure as well. The one student in school is nothing more than a student so he really is not much of an authority on the matter. As for the other one who is actually licensed, again, people within TDS have said how much better Kathleen is compared to her. Plus, TDS students would be biased in the acupuncture because when they do pick up the energy that is going wild, they will never assume it is the techniques. Kathleen on other hand, was concerned and an objective third party with the people who do the energetic techniques in the school. When you are picking up the same issues of people just from the school who do specific energetic techniques, it stands out. Again, the acupuncturist within TDS will be biased because they will never think it is the techniques due to being bias and not objective.

I said more than one authority would be needed. I trust your faith in the credentials of the authority you're mentioning - all I'm saying is that whatever we may believe about this or that authority's credentials, if it's just one against the other it's not convincing - you need an actual third party here.

Also they do rely on faith a lot. They have many times said “faith in masters” or even “believing in the techniques”. Some of the students have left with no results, again, TDS has a “hit or miss” thinking when it comes to the techniques taught. Previous thread has mentioned too my brother not getting well due to “lack of faith.” So again, quite ironic they label themselves as a Neoplatonic school.

You haven't addressed my argument at all, you've just restated your own position, without taking my critique of it into account at all apparently. As I said, faith does necessarily play a role in any spiritual path - but you're setting up a false dichotomy between faith and reason, and misrepresenting the mindset and philosophy of TDS in general. I'm happy to agree to disagree on this though, since the above has given me no reason to rescind my position that TDS relies much less on faith than you are trying to make it out to, and that rational thinking is given heavy emphasis in the school.

As for the hit or miss comment, this seems an odd critique of a school. Most schools I'm aware of, under any definition of school, have failure rates. Unless the failure rates are inordinately high (which in TDS they are not), this is not taken to reflect badly on the instructors or the curriculum. I suppose you will want say I am "victim blaming" now, but please don't play that card as it doesn't apply here. It's a simple observation about the way education works.

As for the funds, you again, are not a local. They eat out a lot and that money alone adds up. They eat out at expensive restaurants quite often. Veos even bought an expensive tea set that is well around hundreds. They also have the recent videogame systems like an Xbox One. I am sure you all know the price of this. They also criticize others who play videogames which is quite hypocritical considering how much they game as well. The justification of the use for this is they will give stories of teachers for example, one spiritual teacher who ate meat and the student said “why can you eat meat and we can’t?” The teacher then eats molten metal and said something along the lines of “only you can do what I can do.” Something similar to that matter. They site many stories like this to justify their dodgy actions. It does not take being a businessman to manage money. It is just personal financing. Something anybody can learn. So you might want to be reasonable and ask for some transparency. That is my suggestion.

I am also employed as a teacher. I'm sure my students would be shocked to find out that I sometimes waste the money they pay me on good food and entertainment. This is a petty complaint - you're grasping at straws.

“As far as I can tell the whole cult accusation is just a shorthand way for the tdssanctuary folks to sum up their individuals grievances under a rubric that rationalizes their underhanded tactics to themselves under the guise of some kind of righteous, justified vengeance.”
Danny and Carly aren’t the only ones in the blog as some ex students have posted as well. It isn’t a short hand way and we will write and article describing in detail how they are a cult with many examples. In our examples you will read things they have said before people then can see how a cult operates. We just want the truth of how they are, simple as that.

You seem to have missed the point here. But as I said, I'm not paying this issue any more attention - it deserves none.

This is based on the authority that Ramose and Veos are the surgeons of magic capable of teaching. They tend to have a hit or miss attitude in regards their techniques. Reason many students have no results is due to them not teaching techniques to make you energetically sensitive. They think the Olympic meditations will do this and as stated again, this is a hit or miss technique and can even be dangerous to individuals with nerve damage or overly emotional. Also to do magic one truly only needs meditation for the focused mind and offerings for spirits to aid you. I can assure the students in TDS could actually do it right now due to at least meditation. It is not as hard as TDS makes it out to be.

I've already dealt with the hit and miss comment. What techniques should TDS students be learning in order to become energetically sensitive then?

"It's not as hard as TDS makes it out to be" - I've heard this before. I think TDS does make magic harder than it can be because they have very high standards of what a magician should be.

I actually just lost track in the replies to respond to you. I wouldn't mind a bunch of acupuncturist not associated with the school to check the TDS student's pulses. That would be a nice test right there. The one I am mentioning by the way has treated students in TDS. Hence how she knows so much about how they effect the body. Yes, schools have failure rates. However, energy itself is a science the same way training the body for physical fitness is a science. If you give me time I can find a something to actually build sensitivity where even a person who is a dead rock will feel something. All I ask is you credit it if you decide to share it. Also I don't think they have very high standard for magicians at all. Considering the caliber of student I have at least seen from many locals and some other students. Not everyone but enough to take notice.