Author Topic: The Divine Science (TDS) Ramose (Prophecy) and Veos- Open discussion  (Read 40080 times)

April 11, 2016, 09:59:12 AM
Reply #195

IIHbuddy89

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I guess I will have to wait few days for taking the lead over Aunt Claire as both you and Ekstatikos already did your regular smite

Well, you don't have to wait anymore! :D (Aunt Clair is at -51 now)

Don't have to thank me  :wink:

So it's not about working with Astral Light anymore? It's true I have my information regarding those meditations from second hand sources, but one of those sources were you, so how is it, IIHbuddy?

IIHBuddy to be fair, if the Olympic meditations employ the astral light then they do technically involve the manipulation of astral forces, towards the goal of psychic purification sure, but it's still a manipulation of an astral force.

True Ekstatikos. However if you would accumulate the Astral Light without impregnating with your intention that would also have a balancing effect. I was referring to this.

So it's naturally balancing that's the point (like the VF). But yeah in the case of the Olympic meditations we use it with the intention of purification.

(So it cannot harm someone in anyway)

Hm, you either never tried any of these or you actually do not have any experience with entities at all.

So this is what you do if your house would be on fire?

"Nah Akenu just calm down, everything will be fine...big breath...just laugh..."

If you were a New Age person i would understand it...but seriously ignoring a problem is never the answer.

April 11, 2016, 10:08:04 AM
Reply #196

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
I guess I will have to wait few days for taking the lead over Aunt Claire as both you and Ekstatikos already did your regular smite

Well, you don't have to wait anymore! :D (Aunt Clair is at -51 now)

Don't have to thank me  :wink:

So it's not about working with Astral Light anymore? It's true I have my information regarding those meditations from second hand sources, but one of those sources were you, so how is it, IIHbuddy?

IIHBuddy to be fair, if the Olympic meditations employ the astral light then they do technically involve the manipulation of astral forces, towards the goal of psychic purification sure, but it's still a manipulation of an astral force.

True Ekstatikos. However if you would accumulate the Astral Light without impregnating with your intention that would also have a balancing effect. I was referring to this.

So it's naturally balancing that's the point (like the VF). But yeah in the case of the Olympic meditations we use it with the intention of purification.

(So it cannot harm someone in anyway)

It cannot harm someone in any way... Because we use it with intention for purification... But even if it didn't, astral light is balancing...

And that's true because your supreme leaders told you so...

Hm, you either never tried any of these or you actually do not have any experience with entities at all.

So this is what you do if your house would be on fire?

"Nah Akenu just calm down, everything will be fine...big breath...just laugh..."

If you were a New Age person i would understand it...but seriously ignoring a problem is never the answer.

IIHbuddy, fire burns first the one who freaks out, house fire, just like anything else must be taken with a calm mind, the point of centering and grounding is very important. In psychology there is a concept called disassociation, where you take your problems and push them away. Not to ignore them, but to see them from a distance. This is part of two other exercises mentioned in "MC" and this is also part of the banishing by denial ;-).

Now I have explained this, would you also be so kind and explain something for me? It is related to the topic, don't worry.

Considering our past discussion about IIH and your obvious mastery, would you be so kind and explain how soul mirrors work? You certainly have to know that, right? As I said before, it is related. And Ekstatikos can do the same thing, actually.

April 11, 2016, 10:13:12 AM
Reply #197

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
A lot of the negative karma points happened from the other TDS thread from Pro TDS. I remember Shinichi's went down by 20 points alone. Same happened with Akenu. Friendship Danny and Carly never spread libel as libel is a lie. You are known for your anger. Lots of proof of that. Ramose and Veos have spread a lot of libel in regards to them which was a reason quite a few people left.

Rodz,

I was known for my anger. I've made leaps and bounds since the incidents you customarily cite, almost all having taken place at least three years ago. Your exposure to me since then has been very limited, and you would have no idea of the progress I've made, progress I attribute not only to my own volition, but to the influence and guidance of Ramose and Veos and The Divine Science. I am forever indebted to them for their role in my improvement as a person, and that is one reason I so readily defend false attacks on them and the school.

April 11, 2016, 10:30:32 AM
Reply #198

IIHbuddy89

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
It cannot harm someone in any way... Because we use it with intention for purification... But even if it didn't, astral light is balancing...

Nope. I know from direct experience. I'm in TDS for about 3 years now and even before i joined i was practising the IIH.

The fact that you are surprised by the balancing effect of both the VF and the LVX shows your lack of direct experience.

Still waiting for your explanation why the polar nature of the LVX can harm anyone, i won't play a guessing game.

Just state it and let's discuss it!

IIHbuddy, fire burns first the one who freaks out, house fire, just like anything else must be taken with a calm mind, the point of centering and grounding is very important. In psychology there is a concept called disassociation, where you take your problems and push them away. Not to ignore them, but to see them from a distance. This is part of two other exercises mentioned in "MC" and this is also part of the banishing by denial ;-).

Dissociation and New Age techniques won't help you when a powerful Demon wan't to rip your soul apart! Duh!

What do you think why people traditionally use magickal circles and a whole range of powerful regalia in a ritual evocation to protect themselves?

Laughing and ignoring everything is fine will make you feel a bit better, but won't help in a serious situation (banishing your imaginary friends not count of course, i'm talking about real entities)

April 11, 2016, 10:58:11 AM
Reply #199

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
A lot of the negative karma points happened from the other TDS thread from Pro TDS. I remember Shinichi's went down by 20 points alone. Same happened with Akenu. Friendship Danny and Carly never spread libel as libel is a lie. You are known for your anger. Lots of proof of that. Ramose and Veos have spread a lot of libel in regards to them which was a reason quite a few people left.

Rodz,

I was known for my anger. I've made leaps and bounds since the incidents you customarily cite, almost all having taken place at least three years ago. Your exposure to me since then has been very limited, and you would have no idea of the progress I've made, progress I attribute not only to my own volition, but to the influence and guidance of Ramose and Veos and The Divine Science. I am forever indebted to them for their role in my improvement as a person, and that is one reason I so readily defend false attacks on them and the school.

That's good you have. However these "false claims" are definitely not flat out lies like many make it seem. Also your explosive anger in the other thread was I think last year October. We are in April now. If you made that much progress since then, that is good.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:02:05 AM by Rodz »

April 11, 2016, 11:01:45 AM
Reply #200

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

Rodz,

That's good you have. However these "false claims are false." Also your explosive anger in the other thread was I think last year October. We are in April now. If you made that much progress since then, that is good.

Explosive anger? I don't think so, man. Feel free to show me some examples, since you probably have them readily available.

April 11, 2016, 11:02:46 AM
Reply #201

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
It's in the other thread. Your anger was shown and others even noticed it.

April 11, 2016, 11:09:46 AM
Reply #202

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

So here we have hear-say, no evidence, and an ad hominem. Not good. Now, if anyone has any questions, let me know. I know several people have wondered about things from the "other side."

April 11, 2016, 11:17:38 AM
Reply #203

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

So here we have hear-say, no evidence, and an ad hominem. Not good. Now, if anyone has any questions, let me know. I know several people have wondered about things from the "other side."

http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,22156.0.html

There you go. Surprised you forgot this. If you deleted your posts I did screen cap your replies. I am surprised you forgot about the anger you displayed here. Again, people noticed it.

April 11, 2016, 11:26:24 AM
Reply #204

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,22156.0.html

There you go. Surprised you forgot this. If you deleted your posts I did screen cap your replies. I am surprised you forgot about the anger you displayed here. Again, people noticed it.

Since you are making the truth claim, the burden of proof is on you. I have deleted no posts in there because I saw no need to. I urge you to go through and find some examples and post them here so people can judge for themselves, otherwise you're still making baseless accusations. Redirecting someone to an interminably long thread isn't specific enough, just as a citation from a book with no page number attached isn't very helpful.

All of this is completely beside the point, anyways, and appears as an attempt to distract from the real issues that should be discussed.  My supposed "anger" issue, even were you to expose its "explosive"-ness, in no way invalidates the truth of what I have to say. Notice that no one has ever called me a liar, including yourself. If an angry person is telling the truth, it doesn't make what they're saying any less true.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:32:05 AM by FriendshipIsMagick »

April 11, 2016, 11:35:51 AM
Reply #205

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
People who want the whole picture have looked at the thread already. Just linking it back here for people to get the whole picture.

For anger and truth, like how many people who have said truthful allegations against TDS were a little angry? Ironic now you are defending emotion in truth. When in the other thread the first thing many students wanted to attack was saying Justin for example was "angry all the time." Invalidating everything he went through.

April 11, 2016, 11:39:58 AM
Reply #206

Peoples Champion

• Settling In

• View Profile

Nope. I know from direct experience. I'm in TDS for about 3 years now and even before i joined i was practising the IIH.

The fact that you are surprised by the balancing effect of both the VF and the LVX shows your lack of direct experience.

Still waiting for your explanation why the polar nature of the LVX can harm anyone, i won't play a guessing game.

Just state it and let's discuss it!

Dissociation and New Age techniques won't help you when a powerful Demon wan't to rip your soul apart! Duh!

What do you think why people traditionally use magickal circles and a whole range of powerful regalia in a ritual evocation to protect themselves?

Laughing and ignoring everything is fine will make you feel a bit better, but won't help in a serious situation (banishing your imaginary friends not count of course, i'm talking about real entities)

I have held off on responding for a long time because of how bullheaded I keep seeing people ignoring what I have said and others. So I am going to summarize it so simply anyone can understand it.

The Olympic meditations increase psychic energy. So tell me, if you were to say increase the psychic energy (let’s go even simpler, the astral energy even) of someone, who was say had nervous system issues or someone who does not have control of their emotions, what do you think is going to happen?
It isn’t going to be suddenly their chaotic emotions suddenly calm down, you are only going to amplify it.

Their energy goes out of control and exhibits a similar pattern of those afflicted with PTSD. I am mentioning all of this without getting into any sort of alternative medicine. I have seen a technique similar to the VOA and that author had the kindness to actually give that warning, whereas TDS says absurdities such as “It has cured diseases! It will make your life better! You’ll unlock Siddhis! This is all you need for enlightenment!”

Considering one student had their limbs turn bluish/purple and they themselves had issues with the meditations, and it wasn't just him either as it was also me, again shows that if their system was truly perfect, it wouldn't display any sort of strange issues like that, especially when it happens over a bunch of students. Contrary to what you think, if it affects a big enough percentage of students (which it has, it is going to manifest in different ways though) then you have to begin to question the validity of their system. She was also teaching this in front of other students, expounding on why when one does harmful energetic practices it is going to cause problems.

April 11, 2016, 11:40:33 AM
Reply #207

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
People who want the whole picture have looked at the thread already. Just linking it back here for people to get the whole picture.

For anger and truth, like how many people who have said truthful allegations against TDS were a little angry? Ironic now you are defending emotion in truth. When in the other thread the first thing many students wanted to attack was saying Justin for example was "angry all the time." Invalidating everything he went through.

You really aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

April 11, 2016, 11:42:27 AM
Reply #208

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

It could always use improvement but considering the giant hit TDS took with the blog. I am not too bad. The truth shines after all. ;)

April 11, 2016, 11:54:32 AM
Reply #209

FriendshipIsMagick

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

It could always use improvement but considering the giant hit TDS took with the blog. I am not too bad. The truth shines after all. ;)

I beg to differ. The questionably "giant" hit that you so proudly enacted is not necessarily the result of truth (that's where this logic thing comes in handy). People are just as likely to have left over a mass of lies as one of truth, especially if they don't know, or have no way of knowing, better. Really, it could come down to the fact that you all spent way more time smearing them than they cared to match in defense, mostly because they have better ways to spend their time and don't feel that they did anything wrong. It's easy to pin blame and have the hegemonic truth claim when the other side isn't choosing to address your vitriol to the degree that you are spewing it. Again, another reason I wanted to add a counter-perspective.