Author Topic: Anyone with true psychic (extra-sensory) powers...?  (Read 3652 times)

July 22, 2015, 05:26:25 AM
Read 3652 times

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Able to help identify the perceptions I have and what they mean / what the purpose is? If such gift even exists?

I've asked around about this before; a year or two back, I believe. It's kind of a life or death situation by this point. Not that anyone would be able to change the outcome, I don't think.

July 22, 2015, 10:56:22 AM
Reply #1

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
It's my belief, although I am sure others disagree, that we all have extra-sensory abilities, but we have become so detached from them that we no longer remember how to access them, like a muscle that has atrophied. However, some individuals, whether by genetics or experiences, have reopened their access to these abilities. With that said, the only gifts I claim to have is an exceptional ability to sense energy, and the ability to have precognitive dreams. However, I consider myself well versed in the field, although that is merely my own claim. Post whatever it is you are going through, or feel free to PM me, and I will offer what aid I can.

July 23, 2015, 06:58:56 AM
Reply #2

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I'm guided through everything I do, including speech and movement, depending on the energy of the person or location involved. It doesn't matter if I know them, love them, or not.

July 23, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Reply #3

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Can you explain in a little more detail? Guided how? Is this a detached situation, or is this similar to another being telling you what to do?

July 23, 2015, 02:30:05 PM
Reply #4

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Like my higher self guiding me into what's best. Really, showing me what energy another person is exuding, and thus, I can decide what path to take - I assume following the positive energy is "what's best".

Energetically, I was hoping someone would sense what's the issue at hand, as opposed to rationally deducting what is going on.

July 23, 2015, 02:39:34 PM
Reply #5

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
That's a grossly inaccurate and non-concise description, by the way.

July 24, 2015, 08:56:44 AM
Reply #6

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Asking people to figure things out psychically without giving them much information to work with isn't the best course of action, as a lot of people won't be bothered. Though, I also understand the worry about suggestions from people who are only thinking about the problem. Pros and cons to every path.

Change your focus: you're following positive energy for a positive outcome now, but try to perceive a different goal. Try to perceive the path to take for a goal such as "a beautiful future where <this person> lives a full and happy life", and then follow the energy path that takes you there.

As a generic, you should probably focus less on the positive energy and more on a positive goal that you want outcomes to follow through to. For instance, perceive the path towards "the best outcome" where you first contemplate fully what "best" means to you. In other words, what criteria do you use to define "best"? Is it that people are happy? Successful? Alive? Relaxed? Lots of friends? Never bored? Never in pain? Etc. You can pick more than one and then amalgamate them all into the concept of "best" and seek that out.

~Steve

PS. I don't see anything regarding this issue in your past posts back until 2009.
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

July 24, 2015, 09:06:11 AM
Reply #7

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
I agree with Steve on the topic of asking others to figure things out w=physically without any detail. In addition, I would add that being as concise as possible will give you the benefit of understanding on the others part, which makes this whole process a little easier. You asked people to energetically sense what is going on, but without knowing what we need to be looking for, how can we know where and how to look? So, I ask again for slightly more details, what is it you wish to understand about what is going on? Do you wish to know what it is that is guiding you? Do you want it to stop? Are you curious as to how this began to happen? As I said before, I am fairly skilled at scanning and sensing energy, so I can do my best to help you out, but I need to know what it is that I am looking for.

Also, in agreement with Steve, if something is giving you this information on a higher level, the intention is to create a positive effect. So, "following" positive energy doesn't exactly mean anything positive for you, other than being around positive energy. A positive outcome for you is one you create through action and will to see that outcome.

July 31, 2015, 04:28:22 PM
Reply #8

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Sorry, for the late reply, I've been a bit pre-occupied and might still be for a (short) bit.

Steve: I asked around personally to some people that I've seen around still (obviously - because of who they were).

Are you telling me to pick and choose what "positive energy" to follow according to what outcome I think it would bring? Well, that wouldn't be an answer, since I'm not aware of the purpose of the energy/guidance. Imagine being guided to sit next to someone, and then being guided to look away from that person. You have no idea what the purpose of going to sit there was in the first place, nor the purpose of looking away, (or actually looking directly at them, making contact with what turns out to be loving/open energy), nor what the looking away will accomplish. Unless I'm misunderstanding you, your answer implies that I have the answer to the very question that I am asking on this board.

*wink and charismatic smile*

As for not giving information, my answer would be pages and pages long to explain everything. Also, following the rules of speech makes it harder to communicate - this entire post has been unguided.

Li-Ten-Ra: This thing I'm talking about consumes my entire being and life, I will sacrifice everything - everything - to give it up to the "higher intelligence" of the guidance in an unknown direction. To be more concise (I was not purposefully being non-concise, it's just a lot, as I said, to explain shortly) think of it as being in a sea with many directional currents. I feel these currents (and much more), and want to know what they are leading me to, or why I feel them.

I hear what you're saying about the outcome not necessarily being positive for me. How sure can you be of this? This is of course, rationally deducted. I also feel negative signs (somatic or otherwise) when going against the current. What if there is a "God" that makes sure that following the intention to positive effect is rewarded with a positive outcome for myself? All of this is, however, already making assumptions about the "positive energy" and its purpose (it being guided by the higher self for non-self-directed positive effect) which is what I'm avoiding in the first place.

Thanks to you both and possible future others.

EDIT: Connectivity problems and formatting.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 04:46:43 PM by Cogito »

August 01, 2015, 04:09:13 PM
Reply #9

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
"Are you telling me to pick and choose what "positive energy" to follow according to what outcome I think it would bring?"
Almost. See below.

"think of it as being in a sea with many directional currents. I feel these currents (and much more), and want to know what they are leading me to, or why I feel them."
Good description, I'll use that. I'm going to be brief as I'll be leaving for work soon.

So, instead of trying to figure out where any of the currents lead, instead take a step back, go into an internal meditative state and take some time to figure out what specific or generic goal/outcome you want to achieve or work towards, similar to the examples I gave before but completely up to you. Spend enough time thinking about it that you can get a simple psychic/energetic (I work with energy, hence my preferred descriptions) "feel" for that goal/outcome, as you don't want to be bogged down by complexity with the next part.

After you've got a good simple feel for the outcome you want, fully immerse yourself in that feeling and then reach outward again with your perceptions but make sure to also impregnate your perceptions with your desired outcome so that you will be able to better feel out (or let hit you, if you'd prefer to take a more passive approach rather than a proactive one) whichever path is most in tune with what you want. Your psychic perceptions might pick up two or three similar paths, and your subconscious might then pose some questions to you for you to answer in order to better determine exactly which available path to follow (if this doesn't happen, don't try to make it happen). Then follow the path that feels like it will take you to your desired goal/outcome.

In short, it's a matter of energy comparison. You change your internal self/energy to "be the change you want to see in the world", and then reach out to the world to see what pathways match.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

August 02, 2015, 05:14:58 PM
Reply #10

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
You ask to know where the currents are taking you? Well that would defeat the purpose. You've been given this gift, this extra sense, in order to learn from it and grow. It is a part of your journey. I, for one, do not claim to know the destiny of any individual. So, my response is simple. This higher being that is guiding you, try communicating with it. the next time you see these ebbs and flows and are guided towards one or another, stop. Ask yourself, and the entity guiding you, why you should take this path instead of another. Try to llearn how to "sense" what each current will lead you towards BEFORE you take the path. Ask for better understanding as to why you are being guided a particular way. This guiding entity doesnt control you, though it may feel like it. This gift, this ability, is yours. Master it, and you will understand more about it and yourself.

August 03, 2015, 03:29:59 PM
Reply #11

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Steve: Seen. And read. Just want to say that.

Li-Ten-Ra: Exciting reply. Understanding is not being given though - or at least, it's impossible to ask for it more than I already do or especially have done. Is it possible to share a little bit in more detail? What do you mean by knowing the outcome of the current would defeat the purpose?

It doesn't control me, but following it in the utmost of detail controls my life. If I'm wrong about it or anything, if my path towards mastering any part is misguided (by myself, wrongly understanding the guidance) it can lead to great losses, and as has almost been proven in the past, even injury or death.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:22:53 PM by Cogito »

August 04, 2015, 09:38:29 AM
Reply #12

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Think of it (at least from how I am perceiving you description of it) like threads. Each thread has its own starting point, and its own destination. Sometimes, these threads run parallel to each other, and sometimes they overlap. Instead of choosing a thread directly and following it to its particular outcome, try and see the outcome BEFORE you follow it. If you feel guided towards a particular "direction", take some time and meditate on it. Use linking to connect your energy to that of the current, and see what you can detect about the path, and where it leads. Then, choose a different path or current, and try the same. As you learn the outcomes of the different currents you are being led towards, you will start to understand why you are being guided that particular way instead of another.

I said that asking others to explain why you are being led would defeat the purpose, not that knowing defeats the purpose. All talents and abilities are given to us for a particular reason. We are meant to learn about these abilities and how to use them for ourselves. That is what enlightenment is about. So instead of asking another person to find the result for you, it is better to ask another to guide you on how to discover more for yourself. We should not be doing this task for you, it is meant for you to do. This entity, whatever it is, that is guiding you wishes for you to discover the information for yourself, rather than be told. This ability is something that it has been showing you, in hopes that you will learn to use it and understand it.

As with most Talents, your starting point should be learning the direct limitations of what your ability can and cannot do. You mentioned that if you are "wrong" about anything, great loses follow. Does that mean, if I understand it, that if you follow a "current" that you are not being guided towards, that there is a negative outcome?