Author Topic: Some help is appreciated!  (Read 3767 times)

July 26, 2015, 04:07:33 PM
Reply #15

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Just some observations:

1. The nightmares subside when the family leaves the house.
2. Clearing the house alleviated issues for about a week.
3. The negative effects do not discriminate between the family and anyone else in the house.

I would not take an offensive against the practitioner unless it is verified 100% that they are actively trying to attack the family - if they are the sort with the capability to intentionally send demons to scratch your eyeballs out, this should be obvious.

So to start, I never said the problems cease when they leave the home. In fact, the family deals with this negative energy everywhere they go. However, the "thing" (since I am unsure as to what it is at the moment) that was creating all of this remains in the home. The house is not the target, the family itself is, as was indicated by the notes she left behind. However, whether summoning this thing was her intent or not is the only thing I am unsure of. Her intentions were never specified directly, but the impression that she would do just about anything was clear as day. Also, we can in fact prove that she directly targeted the family because after she was removed from the home, she sent a small stuffed animal to the home. The bear has had a small patch of seam torn and resewn, and inside that stuffed animal was another of these bags.

With that said, I do not intend to attack the practitioner, only redirect her energies back to her, which in turn should convince her not to mess with them any longer.

July 28, 2015, 07:26:05 PM
Reply #16

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Ah, my mistake then, I guess I misinterpreted the part about the nightmares in the OP. I suppose I have little to add then, but wish you the best.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

July 28, 2015, 10:48:57 PM
Reply #17

TheAghora

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Sense she left her books, circles on the ground, etc; did you get any information as to what type of magic she was working with, and which entities she was conjuring? Part of a magicians ability to combat someone/something is to know exactly what it is. The more information you have, the more you can do.

July 30, 2015, 01:25:46 PM
Reply #18

Li-Ten-Ra

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
The problem is that she was practicing many different arts at the same time, hence my impression that she isnt as powerful as she thinks. There were voodoo, wiccan, and goetia practices that we could confirm, and there were books related to alchemy and dragon magick as well. However, the entity itself that was directed to them is, as far as I can tell, almost assuredly demonic in nature, which leads me to believe it was a goetia practice.

To update, I was able to visit the family's new home, and placed thorough protection in and around the home. I also gave the individual members of the family protection, and am working to create a few sigils to watch over their new home. The family leaves the old home at the end of this week, but I still have yet to get access to the old house. If I can get permission from the landlords, I will hopefully be going in there to finish this once and for all.