Author Topic: Tinnitus  (Read 3255 times)

June 01, 2015, 03:14:14 AM
Read 3255 times

Lukerrr1

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hello,

Does anyone know a cure for tinnitus (ringing in the ears) ? I have it for a long time, my doctor said he can't find the cause. It got worse after i experienced sleep paralysis.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:54:32 PM by Lukerrr1 »

June 24, 2015, 04:42:09 PM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Since your doctor cannot identify a physiological cause, have you tried consulting a good hypnotherapist?
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

June 28, 2015, 07:02:13 PM
Reply #2

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
What kind of tinnitus is it? You said ringing, but do you mean something maybe more like a high pitched frequency or like when someone blows a whistle? Specifically, if you've done a hearing test, I'm asking if it sounds like the tones that they make you listen for.

Secondly, is it a problem? For instance, is it so loud that it's hard to hear people talking and other noises, thereby making it difficult to hold a conversation or locate the sources of noises?

I'm not sure about actual physical problems and I can't guarantee anything I say will help, but I can suggest an exercise that might help if it's a problem of volume: play some music in the background. Do not listen to the music. Ignore the music. Focus on some other task, especially talking to someone. When you've found that you can ignore it, turn the volume up a little until it is distracting again and train yourself to ignore it. Continue repeating that, but do not turn it up so loud as to be above normal talking volume.

On the other hand, if the tinnitus isn't actually a problem, but is just bothersome, then ignore it by focusing on other tasks and going about your life.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

June 29, 2015, 06:21:34 AM
Reply #3

Oxide

• Settling In

• View Profile
Ginkgo Biloba, either an extract or the herb itself, will only ease the symptoms of tinnitus. It works by helping the blood flow to the smaller capillaries in the body. Expect warmer hands, feet, and ears in winter as well. It also improves the blood flow to the brain, and sexual organs.
Expect to see results after about three months of usage.
Stay clear of alcohol, and donít smoke. Both alcohol and nicotine will exasperate the symptoms.
Obviously, stay clear of loud music and other loud noises. Be very careful with headphones, best not to use them.

July 21, 2015, 10:15:32 PM
Reply #4

bracko

• View Profile
yes, i know a cure of tinnitus an i think it would be helpful for you . actually tinnitus  :headwall: a great problem . so anybody who is in this problem like you wants for the cure.
http://15homeremedies.com/883/tinnitus/ is helpful for you and there are effective homemade remedies that will provide you best quality that i think so. now you don't have to worry :rolleyes: about it at all. i pray you will get rid of tinnitus as soon as possible . thank you

July 21, 2015, 11:45:12 PM
Reply #5

vikrama

• View Profile
Sound of a medium / high pitched frequency can also be the subtle sound of the nervous system, try to listen to that sound with concentration with your right ear; try to find differences in the frequency when you meditate, doing pranayama, stretching or something similar and see if you have some changes in the frequency. The first time I met with that type of sound was 5-6 years ago, the night after the ritual of fire walking. First half of year it was really annoying and I haven´t clue what is it ... but with time I have used to it. One of my first teachers told me that you can use that type of sound for the astral projection, but I have never tried it because I always asleep or get to the "sleep paralysis"..

Today I have learn just to ignore it when im not using it for X purposes.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:49:36 PM by vikrama »