Author Topic: Requesting someone to cast for me to bring my ex back  (Read 1868 times)

May 27, 2015, 04:11:44 PM
Read 1868 times

Darkrain

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• View Profile
I need help from a powerful spellcaster to return my ex to me. Please PM me if you are interested in helping me.
THE HOMEWORK NEVER ENDS-It's a rolling dream, What I'd like to go after
Even if tomorrow turns pale I shall get it and show you
It's a rolling dream, What I'd like to go after
If you stop it will get away, It's a matter of not losing heart

It's a rolling dream........
 Believe

May 30, 2015, 07:43:41 AM
Reply #1

TheAghora

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I recently went through some tough times man, it's been difficult. But I'm getting her back, and it's being done the right way. Could you live with yourself if someone forced her to come back to you, that it wasn't her own want to be with you? I personally couldn't do that. That just isn't love, it's dominance over another person. If you want help trying to get your previous girl friend back, the people here are pretty awesome. Not a person here would could do this, would ever do this for you.

May 30, 2015, 02:16:15 PM
Reply #2

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I agree with Rayn. A healthy relationship is based on mutual love not force. For now just calm down and deal with the grief of the lost relationschip.

June 01, 2015, 08:19:25 PM
Reply #3

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
I need help from a powerful spellcaster to return my ex to me. Please PM me if you are interested in helping me.

Every metaphysical act which causes change starts by the person causing the change first making an internal change, and then reflecting that outward.

So rather than jump to the end, why don't we focus first on just that beginning part.  What kind of person would your ex rather be with?  And would you be a better person if you were more like that?  If so, become that as your first step.  If you would not be better by being that person, then you know to move on.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

June 03, 2015, 09:47:28 PM
Reply #4

TheAghora

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I disagree with the idea of people saying "just get over it", or to grieve first. If you feel that in your heart that things can still work out, go for it. Though if she has openly said "I'm done, leave me alone". If she doesn't answer you, blocks you, etc. Then give it time. It will ether work, or it wont. There is a man only that has studied relationships and the psychology behind them, and it's generally one of three reasons why a woman leaves ma man. 1) She feels like she has to be the man, 2) You don't take care of yourself anymore/She has to act like your mother, or 3) You took her for granted. If you two were "in love", and this isn't a short term relationship, chances are she had feelings for you originally. People do grow apart, though at least from everything that I've learned it's not just from growing apart.

Ask yourself if you did anything to make her leave. If you come up with something, then try bettering yourself. If she left, and an action you did caused her to leave, then that action should be changed and it will increase your chances of getting back with your girlfriend. If she had feelings for you, bring those feelings back up. You can't make her come back to you, but you can make her feel the same way she use to. There are a lot of questions that need to be thought on though. Mainly, what caused it in the first place?