Author Topic: where should I start  (Read 2275 times)

May 14, 2015, 10:15:24 AM
Read 2275 times

frozenblaze

• View Profile
So, I'm pretty much just a normal guy. Haven't trained in really anything, I attempted psi about a year ago but didn't really get far. In fact I only used the psi wheel for about a week, and I was very inconsistent. So I can't really do anything special, where should I start. I'm 15 and I'm ready to get dedicated. Please help.

May 14, 2015, 12:56:44 PM
Reply #1

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Developing these kinds of skills requires a lot of time. Practicing a week on a psi-wheel is nothing close to mastering psychokinesis. This sites offers a free psionics course that might really help you along the way;http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,10393.0.html

May 14, 2015, 06:46:53 PM
Reply #2

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I agree with Enchia. I was playing around with qi gong for three months before I tried my first internal attempt (because I thought it was just a sensation), and then another three months before my first external attempt; both the internal and external attempts succeeded on the first try, which I strongly attribute to how long I spent playing around with it. That was 18 years ago, when I was 15 :)

Since you're new to it all, I'm not going to bog you down by suggesting reading alternative starting points, so go with Enchia's suggestion.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

May 17, 2015, 05:16:46 PM
Reply #3

Emerald Mushroom

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your Mom.
    • View Profile
Same place as any, at the beginning. We've got a rather large archive of articles. Very in depth and very good for a beginner. For questions, ask here our forums may not always be active but we've got a fairly wide array of people available to answer your questions. Welcome to a bigger world!
Knowledge is power. Guard it well.

May 18, 2015, 12:20:58 AM
Reply #4

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Start with something that engages your mind and keeps you grounded, like a meditation class, or a martial art that focuses on meditation and combat efficiency (Karate, Ju-Jutsu (Japanese), Wushu, Systema for example). There is no need to push your young mind too hard into psi or magic because you still have many years to explore your body, emotions, and concepts of mind and spirit.

If that suggestion does not satisfy your seeking mind, I started with personal experience with psychic phenomena and built my knowledge and praxis from there. For example, I always had a minor ability in seeing aspects of possible futures in dreams and deja vu like flashes and was, and still am, empathic to a large degree, so I studied divination (mainly Tarot), psychic power (energy healing and witchcraft). Basically, what experiences have you had in a metaphysical sense before engaging in psi? I suggest letting your experience determine where to start.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."