Author Topic: energy manipulation  (Read 2281 times)

March 20, 2015, 07:40:39 AM
Read 2281 times

psiontyrin

• View Profile
Please if someone wants to help me I have been doing this for About a month and a half but getting no results someone please message me and help

Thanks

March 21, 2015, 08:56:39 PM
Reply #1

Major Hermann

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thats psionics, magick for you bro, over time you will find the right people and products but in this trade everyone is pretty much so egotistic so full of the, selves yours better off with a prayer to the universe to learn. P.m. Me and i can show you the light...been doing this sonce 10 years and never got help by forums but by masters who are here to bring light and magick to this world

March 22, 2015, 01:50:11 AM
Reply #2

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
We have a psionics course on this this site that might interest you.

http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,10393.0.html

March 22, 2015, 08:57:32 AM
Reply #3

ActionOfAll

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
@psiontyrin

The most effective way to practice something is to first understand it. Therefore, I recommend you develop a strong understanding of psi, it's supporting evidence (or lack thereof), and develop a relatively good understanding of modern physics so that you may develop a paradigm that makes sense. All psi practitioners have said that in order to do it, you must truly believe. So, the question is: do you TRULY believe or are you half-assing it?

March 22, 2015, 05:32:17 PM
Reply #4

Major Hermann

• Settling In

• View Profile
Understanind? Best practice is through experienc. Just cause you read dozen books of c++ and java and think you undetstand it doesnt mean ypu. Can program shit. Applying knowledge is how you grow and learn

If you want help on this forum like i said p.m. Me and i can show you light. Id recommend kob and mindbender as best mentores and helpers to get you started

March 22, 2015, 06:07:09 PM
Reply #5

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Please if someone wants to help me I have been doing this for About a month and a half but getting no results someone please message me and help

Thanks
What practices have you been doing, and what results are you trying to get?

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

March 23, 2015, 05:56:16 AM
Reply #6

ActionOfAll

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Understanind? Best practice is through experienc. Just cause you read dozen books of c++ and java and think you undetstand it doesnt mean ypu. Can program shit. Applying knowledge is how you grow and learn

If you want help on this forum like i said p.m. Me and i can show you light. Id recommend kob and mindbender as best mentores and helpers to get you started

Would you practice writing with those languages before you even studied them? Would you attempt to code before knowing how? Would you attempt a martial arts movement without studying its proper form? Enough said.