Author Topic: As it seems to be customary...  (Read 4123 times)

March 14, 2015, 10:22:05 PM
Read 4123 times

Halphas

• View Profile
This, as you might guess, is my introduction.
You could only really otherwise guess that this is my Goodbye note.

It is not, however, my goodbye note because I just got here and joined.

And so I say good Morning. It is 1:00 AM here, in this particular moment.
My name is Halphas. You may call me Hal. And by May i mean Should because you can, for now, only really call me one of those two things. So by Should i mean Probably Will call me Hal.

At this point I have probably entered the top 10 longest introductions all while having said virtually nothing meaningful.

But anyhow. I am Hal. That did not change in the 5 minutes since I last said so.
As far as abilities, I practise PK, Manifestation, control over the energy body, etc. I hope to become well-versed in those acts as well as others such as Energetic or Auric sight, Channeling, Mediumship, Scanning, and I want to investigate abilities much less often heard of, omnilingualism for example.

In the way of mundane subjects, I enjoy literature, the English language, science, the very small amount of psychology i know, writing, drawing, painting, photography, and music.

I can't think of an incredible lot else to say, so this concludes my self initiation and introduction to the Veritas Society. Have a nice morning and day.

March 15, 2015, 11:25:13 PM
Reply #1

ImmortalTimothy

• Settling In

• View Profile
Welcome! I really enjoyed reading your introduction, it was interesting. This place unfortunately is not really that active. However, there is tons of information that is really useful.

So anyway, welcome to the forum Hal and good morning (It is 2:24 am where I am at at the moment).
I am my own God

March 16, 2015, 05:13:12 PM
Reply #2

Halphas

• View Profile
Thanks Timothy. I noticed it wasn't incredibly active, but that's fine, seeing as my goal was pretty much to GTFO of another OEC that just went south, so anything's good for me I suppose. Glad to be here, thanks for the welcome. :P