Author Topic: Nutrition for Ascension  (Read 3605 times)

January 23, 2015, 03:29:05 PM
Read 3605 times

InitiateoftheFlame

• View Profile
  What do you eat?  what materials do you drink out of?  what materials do you wear on your skin?  If you live in American you more than likely have been raised to a strange standard of living.  One must be healthy to attain the spiritual developments they are pursuing due to the fact the great spirit has placed these substances upon the planes of physical realm to heal and help us.   Personally, I eat 100% organic (not genetically modified, sprayed with chemicals), as local as possible, from someone I know and land I've been on.  I wear organic clothing preferably hemp and I drink/eat out of glass (I even have a borosilicate straw to drink with).  I was raised the complete opposite though and was even pumped with 'ADD' meds at young age (because I couldn't concentrate due to my connection with the desire realm).  I simply want to raise awareness to those who do not think before they eat.  In the 7 years I have been researching immortal nutrition I have come in contact with substances that one can clean themselves of the toxins they have put within.  I will post just one of these today:  Ganoderma Lucidum- most commonly known as Reishi mushrooms.  This substance produces relaxing yet detoxifying results and heals many ailments.  Your skin, eyes, and nearly every organ is regenerated meticulously.  I would give you a definite modern scientific definition but in my walk with life I know modern science to be nothing but bothersome and the result of what is happening is the result of god's love.  The highest potency found of this mushroom is in the form of Triterpene Crystals which works at a faster rate due to the broken down cell walls of the shroom itself.  Spores and oil of this mushroom are extremely potent as well.

All in all practice nutrition as intensely as your martial art.  That is all for now.

January 24, 2015, 07:38:35 AM
Reply #1

InitiateoftheFlame

• View Profile
IN ADDITION, I would like to note that even if you believe that nutrition can be overcame by the mind then why do you appear coded here as all the psychical signs of a sick man?  All the sages I've met/heard of do not eat or they eat extremely healthy, but never have I met a sage who eats processed food or drinks fluoridated water knowingly.

February 19, 2015, 09:48:36 AM
Reply #2

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
While I do not believe there is any mechanism for the food you intake to directly affect your soul, it should be quite clear that eating well makes a person physically healthier to the extent of radically improving one's everyday feeling and mental clarity.  I find most people eating a "modern" diet are actually quite systematically poisoning and malnourishing themselves to such a degree that they feel bad all the time, and have come to believe this is "normal" so they don't attribute it to their food.  They think it's just the way life is.  And when it gets to that extreme (extreme even though very common), what you eat changes everything you experience on every day.  And through that, it has a radical impact on your spiritual development and all of the other areas we are interested in here.

So yes.  Eat well people.  The easiest first step is to cook your own food from natural ingredients.  The simplest second step is to take everything you eat, and ask yourself if people somewhere ate it in the 19th century, in the same manner it was prepared.  If not, look up all the contents carefully before deciding to consume it.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.