Poll

Would you take part?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Global Synchronicity  (Read 1970 times)

January 08, 2015, 06:15:54 PM
Read 1970 times

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
Imagine a time in the future, a day where the planet earth is at its closest proximity to the sun, imagine mass gatherings all at once with the purpose of group meditation, with the intent of holding the planet in hand to cast in unison healing enegies into the earths atmosphere and pulling it towards and pushing it down to the core, a group of people designated to refuel, recycle, and renew the natural healing, and grounding effects the earth carries.

How would this effect us?
Would it work?
 The short answer is yes, but how exactly and what exactly would it change?

Those who take part in my future plans will expirence sensations we take for granted, love, unity and togetherness beyond what is currently possible. In the future this will happen. Would you help? Would you spread the idea? Can we get enough media attention to shift our planet back Into its divine state? It's impossible to do it with out the help of the people and their ability to follow the right ideals, but does the attentions of our general population have what it takes to fully accomplish my vision?

When your eyes are open its the physical
When your eyes are closed its the etheral
If you act the part reality will chase you
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.

January 08, 2015, 07:36:33 PM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I admire your intentions, but consider how you will heal people first, in order to bring them into united action towards your Good, and reconsider your ideas about astrology / astronomy. Proximity to the physical sun will bring us little more than heat. Proximity to a spiritual Sun may bring more, but how will you get people to understand the nature of this Sun? How will you reveal to them that the Sun is internal, and eternally present? How will you get them to free themselves from defeated cynicism, and to desire these things in the first place?

Several years ago now, I tried to create an organization that attempted to accomplish the goal that you seem to strive for, even if it didn't use the exact words that you have used to express itself. I received some fairly harsh criticism in response, from people that I was, at the time, convinced did not understand me.

In the end, they understood far more than me.

So, my retort to you is, how do you solve the suffering that blinds most people from sharing your vision? How do you unshackle them from their illusions so that they can cooperate with your Truth? What blindness and illusions reside within you, yourself, which prevent you from effectively rallying others to this noble cause?

Best of Luck.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:39:36 PM by Iatros »
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

January 08, 2015, 09:18:21 PM
Reply #2

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
We live on a planet where wealth has dominated over spirituality, the majority of the planet is "shut off" in spiritual terms. And it's not their fault, they have been told through the media that beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder. When everyone on this planet is beautifully unique in ways more than just the physical self. The "ugliest" people in society have been tormented, the mentally handicapped have been discriminated, the weird have been outcasted. We have this society where you can only become happy with wealth, and having physical beauty.

There exists two easily distinguishable worlds, while there are more I will speak of the physical and the etheral.

Dormemt in our minds exists the Etheral realm, you can see this place by closing your eyes, you can visit this place during meditation, dreaming, astral projection, or even a near death experience.

The other is the obvious physical realm we are living in. Needs no other explanation.

Now there exists this seal, a seal that has been massively locked overtime, at first it was the wars. I don't care what you practice, killing is wrong. If you are familiar with the sun, and how it came to be in our Galaxy, you know it underwent an explosion that filled our galaxy with scrap, this scrap ultimately formed into our planet and solar system. So with out the sun, we would not have an existsnce. So theoretically, the sun is the physical manifestation of our God/creator. While earth is all of us. Or Gaia, Mother Earth/Nature. Now back to this seal, it's the gates to the mass concious, the blood spilt on earth has upset the natural order the planet initially had, and throughout time we have lost the ways of "Global Syncronicity" when another human kills another human, we Inturn kill parts of ourselves and ultimately hurt the planet. Any rational thinking person knows that the world is not in the best shape, and those who practice healing Magic know it's limitless power.

This is why I am writing a book, a book to explain in laymen terms how to enhance your life with spirtiality. And ultimately advertise my goals to help cure this planet and open the gates between minds that has been sealed for so
Long.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:12:26 AM by Kyfixorus »
When your eyes are open its the physical
When your eyes are closed its the etheral
If you act the part reality will chase you
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.