Author Topic: Decalcifying the Pineal, is it bunkum, or not?  (Read 9205 times)

February 12, 2015, 04:17:17 PM
Reply #15

InitiateoftheFlame

• View Profile
I suggest you read the book, "Health and Yoga" by Yesudian and Haich 1953, it has loads of scientific facts towards that matter...

I've just gone and bought it. It better be good, InitiateoftheFlame.  :)

It is a most excellent read, and you can learn Hatha yoga at the same time with detailed instructions along with pictures!  I also recommend reading some Rosicrucian books/pamphlets about health concerning the pineal gland.  I myself take care of my 'seat of consciousness' (pineal gland) by taking the supplements: Mono-Atomic Gold (every once in a while), Reishi Triterpene Crystals (daily), Chlorella (once a week), Turmeric (daily), and eat mostly raw vegan with the exception of organic farm fresh eggs.  I ONLY EAT ORGANIC FOOD.  Pesticides built into gmo foods WILL calcify your pineal gland even faster than pharmaceutical drugs, the worst being corn and soda (gmo soda usually has ascorbic acid and high fructose corn syrup which have been proven to calcify not only the pineal gland but your body in general).  Just remember that if you have to question anything on the ingredients list than don't use it, also if you don't read the ingredients list you might want to start!  If you have any questions about nutrition feel free to ask away I have studied nutrition for quite some time now.

March 25, 2015, 07:33:11 PM
Reply #16

Trihalo42

• View Profile
Fluoride's involvement in pineal calcification:

Accumulations of Fluoride are associated with calcification. The purpose of Fluoride usage and fluoridation is for it to bind to calcium and "strengthen" it against "decay". Fluoride does not only bind to tooth enamel, but to all calcium, including free serum calcium that itself is needed for muscular contraction / relaxation. Fluoride's accumulation in the pineal gland is the primary cause of pineal calcification. Studies and references follow:

http://www.icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland - Jennifer Luke, School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, The Royal London Hospital

"...It has shown for the first time that fluoride readily accumulates in the human pineal gland although there was considerable inter-individual variation..."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/
(Pubmed)

"Pineal gland calcification and defective sense of direction."

http://naturalsociety.com/alzheimers-disease-linked-pineal-gland-calcification-fluoride/

"New Insight: Alzheimer’s Disease Linked to Pineal Gland Calcification from Fluoride "

Fluoride removal methods:

Boron seems to be the primary method to neutralize Fluoride in the body. Borax, the original formula that is 99% Sodium Tetraborate, is a naturally occurring salt dug out of open salt mines in various regions around the world. Official warnings are made against ingesting it, despite the MSDS sheets showing no more toxicity than table salt. One warning against the ingestion of sodium tetraborate mentions its action on the endocrine system and possible increase in hormone levels. This is in fact not an action of the salt, but rather that Fluoride is also an endocrine disruptor, and the salt negates that action. Keep in mind that the main component of interest in sodium tetraborate is the Boron itself.

Calcium and Magnesium interaction:

http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/magnesium-and-calcification

"...It is magnesium that controls the fate of potassium and calcium in the body. If magnesium is insufficient, potassium and calcium will be lost in the urine and calcium will be deposited in the soft tissues (kidneys, arteries, joints, brain, etc.)..."

Other:

The Pineal Gland was at one time thought to be a useless organ, but has instead been found to play a large part in regulating neurotransmitter levels and melatonin. Melatonin levels have also been associated with psychological disorders, including some connections drawn between it and schizophrenia. So anything that affects the neurotransmitter levels would logically affect someone's ability to perceive psychic phenomena. For thousands of years, various concoctions were ingested to induce hallucinations in order to more easily communicate with psychic abilities. Psychadelic drugs usually increase neurotransmitter levels, but schizophrenia is partly a problem with chronically elevated neurotransmitter levels. The difference between those two is a short "trip" that could "open the mind" and an endless nightmare while wide awake. So again, anything that disturbs your natural neurotransmitter levels long term, such as calcification of the pineal due to excessive Fluoride levels, could logically interfere with psychic abilities.