Author Topic: Transfer Consciousness  (Read 4877 times)

November 23, 2014, 02:58:22 PM
Read 4877 times

MasterPhoenix

• View Profile
I read that the soul is use to perform psi ability, is it possible to transfer consciousnesses to the soul, if so what would happen to the physical body?

November 24, 2014, 02:08:44 PM
Reply #1

ImmortalTimothy

• Settling In

• View Profile
Where did you read that at?

P.S. I like your username.
I am my own God

November 24, 2014, 03:00:07 PM
Reply #2

MasterPhoenix

• View Profile
Thank you, I read it in Introduction to Kinetics by kobok

November 24, 2014, 08:43:16 PM
Reply #3

Mammon

• Settling In

• View Profile
Speaking only from my own experiences and beliefs...

The 'Soul' and your consciousness are more or less one in the same. Though the term soul usually refers to your ethereal or energy body (or what ever else you might wish to call it) and most people believe the consciousness is part of your physical body. i believe that your consciousness is simply an extension of your soul that ties to your physical body. The reason most people say the two are different, in my opinion, is distractions and the feeling of self while awake. All the information of the world and experiences of your physical self draw all of your attention to it as your mind tries to make sense of it all. As your mind tries to make sense of it all it still needs to interact with the world, creating that feeling of 'self' and oneness between your consciousness and physical body (which we could not have survived early on without) With all that going on its easy to be blinded to the subtle messages and near imperceivable feelings that your soul experiences. Its kind of like trying to listen to someone whispering to you at a concert. All the noise around you drowns out that whisper.

To answer your question, nothing would happen to your physical body because your consciousness is already in your soul, the only thing that would need to transfer is your attention. you would need to learn how to switch focus between your physical self and your soul. You would have to figure out what to listen to and what to ignore.

however this is just my belief so take it as you will. im sure someone with more experience would be more able to answer you.

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
 There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
 There is society, where none intrudes,
 By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
 I love not man the less, but Nature more,
 Lord Byron~

November 25, 2014, 12:15:42 PM
Reply #4

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
Ok let's move this on a level

The first concept you have to achieve is to know, understand and do is: what is outside of you is also within you!
The second concept you have to achieve is to know, understand an do is: to be able to move your conscience into 'any' other object (or being)!

So you want to move a flame?

Move your conscience into the flame and recognise/see this within you - you can now alter the flame!

Simple really 😱
Searcher
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

November 25, 2014, 12:48:33 PM
Reply #5

MasterPhoenix

• View Profile
When you say move your consciouness into the flame, how do you know when your consciousness is in the flame?

November 25, 2014, 01:06:15 PM
Reply #6

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
Because you feel and recognise what's around you, that is why I said: know, understand and do.

Look at a table with items on it and now imagine your one of these items, for now just try and imagine your that item;  what's above you? What's to the side? Etc. next try and feel what the item is feeling;  is it cold? What's pressing against it? Etc. all you have been doing is thinking physically about the item, it can take years to reach this stage but next you use psychic sensing when you look at the item. You then become the item. All the time remembering to see and feel it within yourself.

There are other exercises that need to be mastered before this stage, like different forms and types of proper meditation or the use of your 'plastic' body!

Searcher
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?

November 26, 2014, 02:41:58 PM
Reply #7

MasterPhoenix

• View Profile

November 27, 2014, 06:13:45 AM
Reply #8

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
In addition to what Rayn pointed out, transferring your Awareness to the Soul is usually the first step of what a lot of people call "Astral" Projection. And as per the immense quantity of information on that subject, the physical body is usually just fine even when you leave it for a while.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

November 27, 2014, 09:08:26 AM
Reply #9

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
That may be one method of doing it and an alternative description or explanation of things shin but not the accepted ones or the ones most commonly discussed.

Searcher

November 27, 2014, 09:47:33 AM
Reply #10

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I definitely have my own methods, or at least my own version of everybody else's methods. The more I practice things and grow, the more my methods get refined. I don't treat any practice as infallible or unchangeable, especially if I figure out some way to get more out of it.

But as for the common stuff, most of the Projection material I've read has been based on or is otherwise comparable to Rowe's work on Scrying or the explanation of projecting the Body of Light that Crowley gives in Book IV.

I've just sort of gained my own perspective on those things.  :)

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

November 27, 2014, 10:42:52 AM
Reply #11

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
In an attempt to stop a good and valuable question being sidetracked can I suggest you continue the conversation within the thread I started based around the subject of poor information being given out. And you may want to read what you've quoted first.

Searcher