Author Topic: spells  (Read 2329 times)

October 30, 2014, 12:22:37 PM
Read 2329 times

jtesee

• View Profile
 This question is for anyone who knows about spells, have you ever been on the website spells 4 free?  If you have, i know their are powerful spells, but the person who do the spells, do you know whether or not she resurrects people?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:06:15 PM by jtesee »

October 30, 2014, 12:28:13 PM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
I don't know the site but I a certain no one resurrects people in terms of bringing them back to life.

October 30, 2014, 12:50:21 PM
Reply #2

Middelnil

• Settling In

• View Profile
The state the metaphysical arts are at this point is that they aren't even anywhere near to the level on which one could resurrect anything. No one knows what the future brings, perhaps in another 4 million years ahead there will be a new race able to manipulate energy freely, able to manifest their wills to the physical plane. But at the moment? We're just dreaming.

It's possible to make wounds heal a little faster, but it'll still take time for the wound to heal, depending on the size of the wound. If it's an open wound bleeding really bad, you should call 911 instead of trying to heal it with magick/or-who-knows-what-metaphysical-art.  Not to mention when you die. All your brain activity will cease, your heart will stop, all the energy and bio-electricity will cease. Your blood will start to congeal. Without any oxygen there will be damage to your brain, probably to the heart too; it's too late anyway since the brain activity has ceased. Not to mention your soul which at some point will leave your physical body. So, to resurrect someone you should be able to repair their brain and heart and who knows what else – hell, you should replace all their blood and insides with replacements, somehow bind their soul back to their body again. And even if you managed to bring someone back to life, he would most probably be a vegetable. The damage would still be catastrophic after all. There are just so many little things in a human's body! And not to mention, the technology itself isn't even near; far from it in fact. And to do it all without the help of any technology?...  Perhaps with technology it would be a slight possibility at some point to re-create life, even clone life; but is that the same? Without a soul?  Without the same personality, memories, experiences, things? Of course if technology allowed one to "save" his mind as it is at the moment and "load" it when ever needed.... Well, still,I wouldn't give it too much of hope yet, not in one or two million years.

So, back to the question; how would you heal catastrophic damage when you can't heal even a single wound with good results? I'm not expecting an answer to this question, it's merely for one to ponder.

@jtesee I'm sorry, but do I feel like there's a reason behind the question? If there is, my condolences. At this point it just isn't possible. It may never be.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:58:00 PM by Middelnil »

October 30, 2014, 01:09:08 PM
Reply #3

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Never heard of the site, as much as I would like to believe otherwise, resurrection is a metaphor for alchemical change. Genetic engineering, nanotechnology and cloning are the closest things you will get to resurrection at this point in evolution.

The only possibility, and this is a big if, is in some remote and highly secluded monastary.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

May 27, 2015, 04:29:32 PM
Reply #4

Darkrain

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• View Profile
THE HOMEWORK NEVER ENDS-It's a rolling dream, What I'd like to go after
Even if tomorrow turns pale I shall get it and show you
It's a rolling dream, What I'd like to go after
If you stop it will get away, It's a matter of not losing heart

It's a rolling dream........
 Believe

May 27, 2015, 06:30:48 PM
Reply #5

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
As a general rule of thumb, don't trust anyone's capability on the internet (or even in person) until you've witnessed it for yourself. In other words, don't spend money on such things unless you have money to burn, are curious, and/or are capable of determining whether someone is legit or not.

Now, I'm not saying to take the polar opposite and trash talk people (which is not what Darkrain did, so this is not in reply to him), but instead I'd suggest the happy middle ground of polite conversation until such a time as you can either verify they are legit or have really good reason to believe they are not.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

May 30, 2015, 07:41:48 AM
Reply #6

TheAghora

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Concerning spells, I haven't been to that site. The idea of spell hunting is something you do when you are ether very young, or new to the Arts. You will evolve out of that, i swear! It's something a lot of people here went through, as well as the radki movement. Now, a lot of those things are possible, but simply speaking of Resurrection with a simple spell and Bam! It's done, no. Not going to happen :). Though, if someone was advanced enough, I do believe it to be possible, and it might look like that to someone from the outside, but far more is happening then that. They would be manipulating Shades/Demons, an entity of some type into the shell, physically binding it on multiple different levels of existence, and then materializing elemental energy on the body to form physical tissue. this isn't even close to what you would have to do to do it. Or, from a Hermetic stand point, if you are advanced enough you could physically change it on the Akashaic level. Are these possible? I've seen enough with Magic and the different Arts to think so, yes. Though, I've never met someone advanced enough to do it. I think that in our modern work, especially America, you probably wont find someone. I think for feats like though, you have to go elsewhere. Where the person literally was raised doing it, it is what they have done there entire life, and it's what they're family has done. It's not a hobby, it is a literal way of life for them.

I've seen Martial Artists do amazing things, things you can't explain except by ether metaphysics, or tricker. I've seen papers caught on fire, not just by touching, but by distance. I'm a practicing stage magician, so I know a thing or two about deception. This is why I got into stage magic, to avoid frauds. I've seen other things too, and I know others that have literally traveled the world and seen some very amazing feats. Though these people usually have something in common, they live it. They have sense they were very young, it is part of there life. They don't know anything else.