September 13, 2014, 06:22:19 PM
Reply #1

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I gave up serious, active yoga practice a while back because of a list of reasons. I still do stretching though, and apply some of what I learned from Asanas to do that more effectively. One day I might actually be able to sit in Padmasana.  :P

It could be said that I'm a general student of the Jnana path, and I've also slowly been getting into Stadhagaldr a bit more lately. Though Stadhagaldr seems to have a slightly different nature than Hatha Yoga, even though they seem similar on the surface.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

September 14, 2014, 02:38:20 AM
Reply #2

Agyana

• Settling In

• View Profile
I've been on hatha for 2 and a half years, but now I'm starting to practice Laya Yoga the Tantra way, still a beginner on it, but it's more compatible with me :D

But in what I'm really interested is in Kriya Yoga, but not the Yogananda reform of it, but the Lairi Mahasaya style, unfortunately is pretty hard to have anything in my language or courses in my country, on the other hand I know these courses are 99% crap but half a loaf is better than no bread haha

September 14, 2014, 10:04:10 AM
Reply #3

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
I do Yoga Nidra now and again.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

December 15, 2014, 11:47:48 AM
Reply #4

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
I gave up serious, active yoga practice a while back because of a list of reasons. I still do stretching though, and apply some of what I learned from Asanas to do that more effectively. One day I might actually be able to sit in Padmasana.  :P

It could be said that I'm a general student of the Jnana path, and I've also slowly been getting into Stadhagaldr a bit more lately. Though Stadhagaldr seems to have a slightly different nature than Hatha Yoga, even though they seem similar on the surface.

~:Shin:~

I'd recommend walking barefoot and ankle stretching.

I primarily sit lotus.)
When your eyes are open its the physical
When your eyes are closed its the etheral
If you act the part reality will chase you
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.