Author Topic: Bonding with a partner  (Read 3695 times)

September 02, 2014, 07:07:41 PM
Read 3695 times

lyran

• View Profile
So, I am sometimes feeling my romantic partners energy, when they are hurt, when they laugh with me, when they are really happy.

but how do I consciously give them some of my goodness and love, make things closer and more intimate on an energetic level?
Is there some visualisations you folks have used to do this?

September 02, 2014, 07:25:18 PM
Reply #1

Merlin

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Genuinely feeling the connection and showing compassion, empathy, and romance is the best way to go. Be a good partner, and if the relationship is "right" then it'll work out. Beyond that, into the realm of esoteric solutions, there are all sorts of things you can do, but there is always a question of whether or not you should. It seems to some as though any such solutions would be equatable to coercion, and not really count. That's up to you do decide.

Some common (and slightly controversial in terms of effectiveness) tactics include strategic placement of crystals like rose quartz, jade, and hematite; use of special oils or powders (these can be made yourself or bought from a company like Lucky Mojo Curio co.); or strategic placement of a sigil for romance or intimacy. Hopefully others here will provide some more diverse options.
"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" -George Bernard Shaw

September 02, 2014, 07:41:06 PM
Reply #2

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
You don't need any visualizations or magic stones.

Just be a romantic.

Let your actions express your feelings, and the sincerity of your words ring true. When you hold each other, be aware of the warmth and let it be. When you share a gaze that has no words, relax and feel what words cannot say. When you touch and sparks fly, let them land where they will. When you kiss and the mind goes quiet, be still and feel.

Romance, and it does exist, is veritably a spiritual experience in its own right. You do not need any visualizations or magic stones.

Just be a romantic.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

September 02, 2014, 11:50:11 PM
Reply #3

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
^Best advice ever.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

September 03, 2014, 05:32:18 AM
Reply #4

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

September 03, 2014, 09:03:00 AM
Reply #5

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
On an energetic level, this is what I do when I hug someone.

I first take a few deep breaths in order to calm myself. I gather my energy and change it to something that makes me feel all good inside. I then reach out to the space around me and touch upon that energy, and modify the energy of the area to feel the same as what I made myself feel. Then I hug the person and as I hug them, I draw in the energy from the surrounding area and "imbue" both that energy and some of my own energy into them.

It is something like an energetic bath/immersion. The physical contact, and especially the intimacy of the hug itself, makes the transfer a lot easier, but is not required.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

September 03, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
Reply #6

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
In Reiki we place our giving hands upon each others hearts, the other over our partners hands gently and lovingly, look deep into the soul through the eyes and just feel the love. Breathing with each other, one inhales, the other exhales, and so on. If and when it feels proper, you each close your eyes, and continue, or talk, or make love. Whatever happens happens. Enjoy it.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

September 03, 2014, 06:37:31 PM
Reply #7

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
Okay, okay. Now that my hopeless romantic has been sated, I'll share something useful.

I'm going to write this out as a step-by-step formula, but don't treat it that way in practice. It's more important to relax and go with the flow when you're in the moment.

1) Be alone together, or otherwise in a setting where you can focus on each other. This isn't strictly necessary, but setting does support mood. That's why we light candles and play nice music around a bed covered in rose petals.

2) Talk to each other, relaxing and enjoying each others company. Be engaging, and be engaged. This will help you relax and "tune in" to each other. No pressure. No plans. Just be together.

3) Relax, relax, relax. Tell your partner to relax, with subtle whispers of suggestion. Relax yourself with them. It's not a big deal to exert your feelings on someone, as Rayn suggested; I've done that too, and it's easy to learn. But for deeper intimacy, it's better to mutually open up -- thus, relax, and open up. Help your partner relax, and open them up to you. A little hypnotic suggestion goes a long way here, if you know how to do that. But you don't need to push it to trance, just relax and open up to each other. And all of this should take place naturally during the talking suggested in step two -- don't plan it out or force it. Be aware of the flow of things and direct it a bit to get where you want to go, but don't force it. You can lead, even dominate, without being domineering.

4) Feel. Empathy or Telepathy can be applied here, but that isn't strictly necessary either. If you've tuned into each other well enough, and relaxed well enough, just relax and feel. Do you love them? Feel it, and feel the warmth spread through you. Ask them, carefully, if they feel your warmth. Take note if you feel them. Tune in, relax, and feel. As you relax more, and both of you tune in to each other deeper, a little loop can form here where your individual feelings become a mutual oneness. There's a psycho-emotional harmony that I'm not sure how to describe at the moment, except to say that it's possible to become One with each other on every level. But, again, don't try to force it. Relax, open up to each other, and the more you tune in (by relaxing!) to each others feelings the stronger the emotional union will become.

You don't need visualization for this, or active psychic power, or skill in hypnosis, or anything else of the sort. This is the original, courtly idea of Making Love. It's not strictly a physical union and the original idea never was; it's a union of souls. You can do this in almost any circumstance. With partners that I've shared very good chemistry, I've done this even over the phone and through texts, and completely spontaneously during entirely random conversation. Distance or anything else does not matter when hearts unite. Just love, be loved, and be.

And precisely because this isn't a strictly physical thing, truly: be a romantic. Pick a flower, write a poem, and say "I love you" for no other reason than you do. Love is simple. Don't ever over complicate it.  :heart:

Also!

~:Shin:~
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:52:41 PM by Shinichi »
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

September 04, 2014, 12:26:47 PM
Reply #8

lyran

• View Profile
Thanks a lot for this, great advice everyone.