Author Topic: Deformities and the Energy Body  (Read 22713 times)

February 19, 2015, 09:40:49 AM
Reply #15

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
To deny the existence is to slow bio kinetic evolution.

I don't believe there is any such thing as "bio kinetic evolution", so I doubt anyone understood your point.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

March 25, 2015, 08:24:07 PM
Reply #16

Trihalo42

• View Profile
(Short rant and then my advice)

I don't expect Western science to even acknowledge the existence of Chi or Chi flows through the body. The far East, however, tends to have a different view. The martial arts in general have been conveniently shoved off into the realm of "movie fantasy" by most people here in the States, despite public martial arts demonstrations of Iron Palm and Iron Shirt. Skeptics come up with some outrageous explanations of people shattering stone that would put any other man in a hospital. To scientifically accept Chi energy flows in the body would be to accept a spiritual presence or "life force", which in turn leads to religion and makes the capitalist atheists very uncomfortable. So I offer no "scientific" explanation here.

Speaking from hands-on experience, Chi is affected by contact points along those Chi flows. Pressing the flat of the tongue to the roof of the mouth can affect Chi flows, as does touching fingers in certain combinations. Loss of a part of the body relating to those Chi flows, such as the amputation of my left index that I suffered 20 years ago, does in fact affect that flow and my ability to use hand positions in my meditations.

So my recommendation is to attempt to pour Chi into any sort of object implanted into you, or to manifest an external Chi "ball" of sorts in an amputation, to allow Chi flows to connect more easily in those areas.

March 30, 2015, 10:20:34 AM
Reply #17

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Loss of a part of the body relating to those Chi flows, such as the amputation of my left index that I suffered 20 years ago, does in fact affect that flow and my ability to use hand positions in my meditations.

So my recommendation is to attempt to pour Chi into any sort of object implanted into you, or to manifest an external Chi "ball" of sorts in an amputation, to allow Chi flows to connect more easily in those areas.

I think precisely that sort of visualization of the body part still being there should work identically to it being there as far as chi flow is concerned.  When you scan a person who practices chi regularly, the patterns of flow used in their practices have a tendency to form constructs associated with the body which represent the chi flow used in whatever paradigm they've adopted.  So if you simply adopt a model in which the chi extends past the body into a phantom body part, it will establish that pattern exactly as you've modeled it.  Since chi and psi use the same underlying mechanisms, we can use the insights from psi constructs to adapt chi methods in this manner to handle these sorts of situations.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.