Author Topic: Karma :D  (Read 4694 times)

August 02, 2014, 05:57:18 PM
Read 4694 times

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Hey, I just got an information that I am owner of (currently) 231 applauds and 201 smites :D.
It proves that I am both useful and as*hole.
Well, useful bottom might be my new status :-P.

P.S. My smite count might be the highest at Veritas (just might, I am not sure whether I am the most smitten person or not0.

August 05, 2014, 04:20:50 PM
Reply #1

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
 So your bottom is useful... rofl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

August 06, 2014, 06:45:05 AM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
:D, I ran right into it, didn't I? :D

September 01, 2015, 02:31:42 PM
Reply #3

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
Karma is simply fuel for my violet flame, growing wiser am I to be speaking here again, but I drop some words to the non ascended to hear.

You are what you are, I am what I am, we are what we are. They are what they are.

We are ligt passing by the human octave, ever increasing the fluxuation are the great ascended ones for the time is coming. The moon is sifting and shifting by gaias pain. And the only way to save her now is the light off the violet flame. Ask the moon to bless us all, whether or not your time has come, time matters not at all! Rejoice in song and dance by the night, the stars are our future, our past and our plight, however speaking truth will set you all free, the love of the violet flame rest right where it needs to be. In the hearts of the ascended masters pure love, the reason we are here, is because of just love. For we have no purpose to just feel pain, that is why to love you must gain higher amounts of self love and become your soul. And live by the souls intention for the soul is what ties us all together, and the reason we are all different. The only way to live in a constant state of awe, is to look up in the skies and realize your oneness with the stars.
When your eyes are open its the physical
When your eyes are closed its the etheral
If you act the part reality will chase you
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.

September 04, 2015, 04:45:33 AM
Reply #4

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
Right?
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.