Author Topic: Optimizing productivity  (Read 6929 times)

August 12, 2014, 02:42:56 PM
Reply #15

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
But in a very large amount, so can water. It's technically possible to die from hydration. Not drowning, hydration.

~:Shin:~
BAN DI-HYDROGEN MONOXIDE! http://www.dhmo.org/ It's waaaay worse than fluoride is.

~Steve
O: oms it's even in natural water sources!

The scary thing is, there have been reports of this stuff actually falling from the sky. Some say the government is seeding it for population control purposes, others claim it is a natural (albeit horrifying) effect of the noxious substance finding its way into the water cycle. *shudder* WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

August 13, 2014, 11:47:20 PM
Reply #16

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Lemon or lime, a pinch of sea salt, cucumber, and a sliced strawberry and/or orange helps ease the paranoia. Or you can be boring and boil your water. Then add all the delicious ingredients after it cools.

There are also alkaline sticks, holistic mineral filters, and reverse osmosis water filters.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."