Author Topic: Micro-PK and Fun Tricks  (Read 1961 times)

May 26, 2014, 02:14:35 PM
Read 1961 times

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Macro-PK is something that I've seen many people attempt and give up on in the early stages of practice. It often leads people to give up completely on psionics or come back to practice intermittently, only to set themselves up to fail at it again. Kinesis on a solid object is a pretty difficult thing to perform!

What I've been doing to offset this and build up my confidence is practicing Micro-PK with kobok's PsiLink application. Basically, the idea is to choose one of the six images and kinet it to show up throughout your practice.

What I typically do is "freestyle" a little bit towards the beginning and try to observe how my mind/soul feels when I kinet correctly and when I kinet incorrectly. Then after a while, I play a little game. Statistically speaking, any of the six images has a 1/6 chance of appearing. I try to kinet an image in a 'rep' of 6 attempts and see how many times I can get my image to appear. If I can get it to appear at least 2 out of 6 times, I consider that a success.

The beauty of it is, the first couple of times you try this there will be false positives. But, given that you've properly meditated, this will just build up your confidence to the point where you will actually be performing the kinesis. Results can be pretty remarkable - when you're in the flow of things, its not crazy to be able to make things show up 5-7 times! Then after that you can go back to trying the candle, pencils, whatever.

Try this and see if it works for you. Post any fun / simple tricks that help you succeed with performing psi.
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

July 13, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Reply #1

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
Isn't benending a candle flame a form of micro pk as well, just on a macro level? After isn't heat just infared radiation bouncing around between our molecules ? Or is it the measure of the vibration of particles?

Edit; Nevermind that last question, i went and got some google in my life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

July 30, 2014, 03:34:45 AM
Reply #2

Drew

• Settling In

• View Profile
My favorite one was always the pendulum with the random number generator and Tetris.  Oh yes, getting 5-6 blocks that you want in a row.  Genius.  I was still terrible at the game, but I wow'd a friend with it in the past, I would let him decide when he wanted the blocks and I would make sure they came his way.