Author Topic: A question on Auras and the art of 'seeing' them.  (Read 19305 times)

December 01, 2014, 10:00:38 PM
Reply #15

kirolak

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I can see auras when I concentrate, but at other times it is very erratic.  MYyown aura, around the hands, is a lemon yellow flame, that actually flickers, with some silvery blue flashes.  I do not believe one interpretation of colours fits all cases so I have no idea what this means, if anything  I can often see the auras around tall trees, flaring up into the sky.

December 14, 2014, 01:08:49 PM
Reply #16

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
In the early mornings and right at sunset,
Or Durning a full moon.

Gaze at the sun, if it is blinding close your eyes.
Now cross your eyes and witness the lights you see.
It's all with the third eye, the state of your body interprets
the chakras perception of the truth you see around you.

With the moon just gaze and witness its brillant aura. The truth is in the
Moon and the stars.
When your eyes are open its the physical
When your eyes are closed its the etheral
If you act the part reality will chase you
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.

December 16, 2014, 09:04:09 AM
Reply #17

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
In the early mornings and right at sunset,
Or Durning a full moon.

Gaze at the sun, if it is blinding close your eyes.
Now cross your eyes and witness the lights you see.
It's all with the third eye, the state of your body interprets
the chakras perception of the truth you see around you.

With the moon just gaze and witness its brillant aura. The truth is in the
Moon and the stars.
No, that's just more tricks of the eyes. Saying that the lights are due to the third eye does not make it so.

I can see auras when I concentrate, but at other times it is very erratic.  MYyown aura, around the hands, is a lemon yellow flame, that actually flickers, with some silvery blue flashes.  I do not believe one interpretation of colours fits all cases so I have no idea what this means, if anything  I can often see the auras around tall trees, flaring up into the sky.
And this is what I was referring to before. What's the point of seeing the colours if they don't mean anything? To everyone, not just kirolak: There are more meaningful psychic phenomenon to seek out than pretty light shows :)

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

December 16, 2014, 10:49:25 AM
Reply #18

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
I must be honest I like a sensible Steve because it makes sense (I'd give you a karma point if I could  :santa:)

We all have problem areas and seeing auras is one of mine, I practiced and practiced until it happened and then moved on, try looking passed a difficult area and this is where stubbornness not to fail comes in!

Searcher
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

December 17, 2014, 02:15:54 PM
Reply #19

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
It's actually an exercise to train your eyes to see aura. It's also a good way to balance the head and eyes. Saying that it's just tricks of the eyes is like saying everything is just a trick. The third eye interprets what the brain collects as your growing reality. Making a simple mantra like " I can see aura", or just imagining your self glowing with an aura also helps the mind pick up on these "subconscious" dream thoughts and visions..
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.

December 17, 2014, 02:23:09 PM
Reply #20

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It's a good way to damage your eyesight, is what it is. Psychic perception is not based on the physical eyes, so any amount of work with eyesight is meaningless (even if information overlays what the vision, as some of the stuff I work with does, it has nothing to do with the physical eyes). A much better, less eye damaging, method would simply be to close the eyes; that way they don't get damaged, they are not in the way, and you still get to see a meaningless pretty light show (after a while. don't get distracted by it if you're doing real exercises).

The instructions you gave originally were not fashioned as a training exercise, but as a single event that you declared would suffice on its own to allow one to see with the supposed third eye. If that's not what you meant, then I would suggest that you rewrite it :)

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

December 17, 2014, 02:35:14 PM
Reply #21

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
In my experience I have never met a true clairvoyant (clear, sight)? Most people use a variety of skills so I totally agree with Steve.
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

December 17, 2014, 04:17:39 PM
Reply #22

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
if you can see aura, are your eyes closed when you see them? Probably not. I see aura as something easily manipulated with my intentions.

When you gaze at the sun in the early mornings or at sunset it will not damage your eyesight. And like You said, I had forgotten to add the fact that this was just one of the many exercises in strengthening  your aura.

And the moon comment was just proof to any skeptic saying aura is not real. The moon has the brightest natural aquring aura out of anything we can see.

If eyes are the gateways to the soul... What are mirrors?
When your eyes are open its the physical,
When your eyes are closed it's the etheral.

December 18, 2014, 02:27:23 PM
Reply #23

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
if you can see aura, are your eyes closed when you see them? Probably not. I see aura as something easily manipulated with my intentions.
I do not see "aura". I perceive other people's perceptions, a subtle aspect of their "energy", their thoughts, and aspects of (what I consider to be) their "soul". I do not need my eyes to be open to perceive any of those, but I find it does help a lot to be physically looking at the person I'm trying to perceive (for a few reasons).

And yes, it is much safer to look at the sun during sunrise or sunset. That would be fairly important to mention for the sake of peoples' health. Thank you for clarifying.

~Steve

December 18, 2014, 03:01:33 PM
Reply #24

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
We're getting a little sidetracked here.
Main point was seeing aura,  not how you or I perceive life and the workings of different thought processes.
Sorry if any offense was taken. Hadn't nice cup of tea and a Forrest trek. Came back rejuvenated.

If you really focus your attention to the third eye and crowin and strengthen those chakras in meditation, perceiving aura will become much easier.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oQpu5Coe5k

Try watching that. Neat little exercise to help you get in the thought  process of reteaching what you are already able to do, just haven't rwalzied it yet.