Author Topic: Earth Civilian Army (Global Civil Rebellion)  (Read 3897 times)

November 07, 2013, 08:14:26 PM
Read 3897 times

X-36

• View Profile
The Earth Civilian Army (E.C.A.) is a global civil rebellion organization with the following aims:

- Prevention of genocide/ eugenics/ "population control"/ mind control

- The destruction of the 'Global System' temporal simulation / transmission networks

- Prevention of the further/future enslavement/ abuse/ exploitation of the third, second, and first worlds (in that order of priority)

- Global defense against bio-weaponised (humanoid/animal) organisms, and exospheric organisms/ technologies

- Total destruction of (governmental) organized corruption

- Total destruction of global government / global black government

.... Amongst other aims, which are quite diverse.

The organization is not a political army, but is rather a global defense force that seeks to preserve national and individual sovereignty, consisting of civilian operatives not operating within governmental or military organizations (however those individuals may defect into the E.C.A.).

Should you wish to join the Earth Civilian Army, contact the following email address and you will be provided a registration form for you to fill out and mail via post to myself, which will then be authorized and cataloged.

You will then enter operations projects, and be given orders (Which are open to suggestion, and are carried out at individual discretion, yet an order is just that) by a currently operating general of the E.C.A. .

We have Psychic operations, Temporal operations, and Cybernetic operations currently under way. The former being why this is posted here.

November 07, 2013, 08:20:12 PM
Reply #1

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• B̮̜̳̲͕ͦ̍͟ͅe̡̋̈́ͬ̐ả̬̹̳̼̫̜̟͂͛ͣû̓͑̚t̀̉҉̤y̌͂

• View Profile
Dude...I want some cybernetics.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

November 07, 2013, 08:37:14 PM
Reply #2

X-36

• View Profile
That sort of comment is generally what you get from people who do not have "some cybernetics".

You may want to reassess just exactly what that sort of thing entails, which you may not properly understand.

Join if you want to take what has been mentioned seriously.

Give it some thought.

November 08, 2013, 12:38:03 AM
Reply #3

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Sounds great. How do you plan on actually achieving it?

I don't think copy and pasting on random forums is going to do... anything.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

November 08, 2013, 01:09:58 AM
Reply #4

X-36

• View Profile
If you join you'll be told what to do.

If you don't already work against the mentioned things, perhaps it would be better for you to have some direction.

This isn't a post to talk about what I have done or how I do it. It's about what you can do.

November 08, 2013, 02:27:16 AM
Reply #5

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The Earth Civilian Army (E.C.A.) is a global civil rebellion organization with the following aims:

- Prevention of genocide/ eugenics/ "population control"/ mind control

- The destruction of the 'Global System' temporal simulation / transmission networks

- Prevention of the further/future enslavement/ abuse/ exploitation of the third, second, and first worlds (in that order of priority)

- Global defense against bio-weaponised (humanoid/animal) organisms, and exospheric organisms/ technologies

- Total destruction of (governmental) organized corruption

- Total destruction of global government / global black government

.... Amongst other aims, which are quite diverse.

I am really curious about what those other aims are.

November 08, 2013, 02:30:44 AM
Reply #6

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I'm not a moderator here, but this is not a recruiting ground. We discuss things here, most specifically things that apply to metaphysics, not sign people up for dubious idealistic and political notions. (Despite your attempt to claim that what you're proposing is not political, the instant that you start mentioning governments and rebellions and whatnot, it becomes political)

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

November 08, 2013, 03:16:04 AM
Reply #7

X-36

• View Profile
Well no, actually I don't think it does. What you should notice there is that is is not neutral or pro any political notions.

Other aims are the undertaking of temporal information seeding operations.

Third world development.

Psychic techniques.

Health maintenance, stuff like that.

You don't get payed. You don't give money. Your misconceptions about this are likely more dubious than this organization.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll give information.

November 08, 2013, 03:17:43 AM
Reply #8

X-36

• View Profile
Also to be frank I think a psychic arts forum is a prime recruiting ground.

One of the other aims regards the "Earth Psychic Revolution"

November 08, 2013, 03:27:27 AM
Reply #9

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Well no, actually I don't think it does. What you should notice there is that is is not neutral or pro any political notions.

I am not really sure what you are saying but it seems like you are contradicting yourself when you say that your ideas aren't political and in the next sentence you say that there is no such a thing as a political neutral notion?
Also I could easily point out what it is what makes it political in your statement.

November 08, 2013, 04:06:14 AM
Reply #10

X-36

• View Profile
What I said was the operation is not pro, or neutral, regarding any political notions.

It is actively ANTI certain political notions and organizations, and indeed most developed governments because of their illegal activities. However the earth civilian army does not espouse an specific or direct political ideals. However tackling widespread corruption is indeed helpful to any political system that considers itself legitimate.

I did not say there is no such thing is pro or neutral political ideals. I think you're seriously misunderstanding what has been suggested.

November 08, 2013, 04:07:54 AM
Reply #11

X-36

• View Profile
Yo Bubba Fett i had an Intel drop you would tune in. Cybernetic hookup.

Hit the email if you feel like it. It's not anarchism. Nothing near.

November 08, 2013, 04:35:03 AM
Reply #12

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It is actively ANTI certain political notions and organizations

But it is still political because it still deals with interests.

November 08, 2013, 04:53:26 AM
Reply #13

X-36

• View Profile
I don't consider survival to be a political ideology.

Perhaps freedom is, however humanity may survive only to enter slavery again, and that is what I stand to stop.

November 08, 2013, 10:18:38 AM
Reply #14

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I don't consider survival to be a political ideology.

Sorry to bring it to you but it is a political ideology to along side other things.

Perhaps freedom is, however humanity may survive only to enter slavery again, and that is what I stand to stop.

Yes it may or it may not. I don't see your point and I don't see it happen any time soon.