Author Topic: Transfering physical mass into an astral projection  (Read 2880 times)

October 06, 2013, 12:46:30 PM
Read 2880 times

somnium

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
The first step to this incredible feat is to realize that the physical body can be altered from its original form by using mental focus and projection.

All of the ideas we have about our body create a pattern of manifestation that the body follows, like a blueprint.

All the knowledge we have about the body is responsible for the projection of this pattern. This includes our beliefs, our knowledge and awareness of the body.

Awareness creates perception, and so as you expand awareness your perception will expand to match. Our awareness dictates our experience. Any change in awareness will result in the equivalent change in our experience. We call these shifts of awareness.

With controlled shifts of awareness one can guide the perceptions of the body. As you actively learn of the body your awareness and perceptions grow. One can control the shifts by controlling the knowledge one applies to this pattern. One can, with practice, control the knowledge that forms the body. Actively enhancing the awareness of the body.

The definition one applies to their body defines the form you are casting. So as you change your definition, expanding it, so does the pattern change to match. It is best to actively search for a higher awareness of the body. For as your awareness grows so does your body.

The first thing to do upon realization that you are responsible for casting the form of your body is to do away with all the curses we place on it. All the scientific limitations we place onto our definition. These are all just patterns and manifestation we consciously place into our form. The truth if you can see it now is that your body is a vessel of potential. It can become any pattern or form. Any kind of knowledge may be applied. You can create your own ideas. All it takes is fluidity, and practice.

If anyone has any ideas, comments, or questions I would be happy to hear them. Have you ever transformed your body in any subtle or profound way?

October 06, 2013, 09:40:03 PM
Reply #1

EllyEve

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Have you ever transformed your body in any subtle or profound way?

I'm myopic.

My grade used to be 150 in one eye, 225 in my other eye. I felt kind of like quasimodo.

When I did projection, I regressed to what I believe to have been a past life, where my eye was damaged.

After working through that, not immediately because I couldn't be arsed for a regular checkup, I found that the grade in my 225-eye went down to 175. I'm still shortsighted, but...

October 07, 2013, 12:44:12 PM
Reply #2

somnium

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I found once that the vision is within the environment itself. Not is your eyes, but in the surroundings you witness. I once proclaimed this as fact, and voiced my intent, and I saw then that when everything was blurry it was because the reality presented itself that way as opposed to my eyes seeing it that way. Very much like a projection. The problem was resolved by reality becoming clearer, as opposed to my eyes clearing. It is after all just a perception.

October 07, 2013, 05:04:28 PM
Reply #3

Mars

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Radonis
    • View Profile
You sound to be having a lot more luck than me with this area, I have little ability to AP as of yet by the seems of it, or at least actually project my conscious and awareness directly into it as if it were my own eyes. I can sort of make out with my minds eye and third eye communicating with my heads whats going on though.

Sometimes I think I have AP'd during a what appeared like a dream, but I have no evidence, its just that these dreams are usually quite real, and often hold more information then my dreams do.

Certain inconsitencies with my dreams are things such as....
-Water with no reflection of surroundings just the reflection of the face
-Clocks time tends to jumps instead of tick by tick
-Locations tend not to make sense, IE my back door leading to antarctic occasionally ect

But these dreams did not follow such anomalies generally, I found that water had full reflections there, if a little distorted and my perception of time there seemed to not move at all instead of jumping around ect.
Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. -CS Lewis
Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body. - Marcus T Cicero