Author Topic: The Divine Science Probationer Enrollment now open (August 5, 2013)  (Read 38878 times)

June 09, 2015, 08:48:04 PM
Reply #15

ImmortalTimothy

• Settling In

• View Profile
I have no idea, but you are not alone :/. I have been checking pretty much everyday of May and June. I have been waiting for quite a while as well. I have been waiting since around mid July 2014 before they announced their year of silence and then continued waiting until January when they postponed for web work D:

So hopefully soon, but I am in the same boat as you are.
I am my own God

June 10, 2015, 09:11:32 AM
Reply #16

Jesse9209

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Theres a new website coming which will upgrade the teaching system, there were some delays in development that have pushed the new classes back but from what I've heard about the new site and the added material it will be well worth the wait.

In the meantime like was said previously you can work on the basic exercises on the website, the stronger the foundation the more steady your progress will be in all of the practices.

June 14, 2015, 01:43:37 AM
Reply #17

Explorer

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
@timothy you deserve the first seat ;)

thanks jesse

i just hope that it does not get postponed again ..

June 26, 2015, 02:38:24 AM
Reply #18

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
From what I've heard the new student website should go live in about 2 months. I can assume that there will be some testing of the new system then, before probationer enrollment opens again. Anyway, patience is a really important virtue on this path, so relish this as an opportunity to practice it :P And as Jesse said, there is much to get busy with in the meantime - nothing like being well prepared going into a new venture.
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

June 26, 2015, 03:07:00 PM
Reply #19

ImmortalTimothy

• Settling In

• View Profile
@Ekstatikos Do you know if they are going to make an update on the website just to let people know what is going on? I am sure there are a bunch of others that are in the dark and expecting something on the main website because it said to check back in May or June for an exact date.

I would like to thank you for the information though. So two more months; that is fine, I am currently working on getting into Elementalism and lucid dreaming. So I will have something to do in the meantime.
I am my own God

June 28, 2015, 04:10:15 PM
Reply #20

Svatejasaa

• Veritas Teacher
  • Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
There will be an update on the TDS site when the Probationer class is announced. However, the school is in a major transition period so it is hard to say when the next Probationer class will be.  This summer we are launching a new website and  teaching system. Much of the curriculum has been rewritten and reorganized to a more mature form. Also, the school structure and way of teaching has also changed significantly, all in ways that students should find far better than (and just as personal as) before.

As a teacher of TDS, I can say it's unlikely that there will be a Probationer class in two months. Realistically it would around winter, some time between maybe October 2015 to January 2016. Again, that's tentative and depends on how the beta testing of our new teaching system goes.

I know it's frustrating to wait, but TDS is doing everything it can to prepare a better student experience and to develop its infrastructure to support more students. We have in the past had too much demand for classes - that is, we have not had enough teaching (and physical) resources to match the volume of applications, but thankfully we're making good progress in this area now.

Anyone looking to get a head start on TDS training would do well to read the lectures on the public site and spend time mastering the first step and second step of Initiation Into Hermetics, as our beginner curriculum has a few common elements (Thought observation, Soul Mirrors, working with the vital force, and imagination training), although the core training has little to do with IIH. Basic qigong or hatha yoga training would be helpful too.

I'll try to stop by occasionally and keep the forum up-to-date.

June 28, 2015, 05:31:24 PM
Reply #21

ImmortalTimothy

• Settling In

• View Profile
@Svatejasaa Thank you for the update, it is nice to get some sort of update. However, what about people who do not go on this site but are planning on applying for TDS? While the people who frequent this site now can know about the status of TDS classes which I really appreciate, all the other "hopeful students" who are just checking the TDS website are now waiting for an update in "May or June" that will tell them "an exact date" that will never actually be made. It is not really fair for them to be left in the dark because TDS is relying  on vsociety to keep the public up to date. I think at least a small update on the main site directing them towards a forum post (this one or a new one) that will be used to keep the public up to date would be appreciated by any people who do not use this site but are interested in TDS.

I understand that you are all updating the site and that it will take some time. I am willing to continue waiting like I have been for a while now. But I know how frustrating it is to be waiting for something that you do not even know the status of and with not really a reliable way to contact anyone (I tried to use the contact information TDS provides for people a few months ago and the only thing I received was an error message) so there is no way to know the status of (assuming they do not know of this forum).
I am my own God

June 29, 2015, 01:29:53 PM
Reply #22

Explorer

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Thank you so much Svatejassa sir for updating ,

atleast now i don't have to check tds site daily for an update

agree with timothy , an update on TDS site would save others time and mental peace as well

thanks
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:20:33 PM by qwert »

July 05, 2015, 01:29:11 AM
Reply #23

Lukerrr1

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thanks a lot for the update, I am really glad i know an approximate date, looking forward to join the school.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 06:17:18 AM by Lukerrr1 »

August 01, 2015, 08:03:13 AM
Reply #24

Svatejasaa

• Veritas Teacher
  • Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
We have settled upon a date for the next probationer class. Probationer enrollment will tentatively open in September with classes starting in October. A little more info is on the public site: http://thedivinescience.com/  Just the site regularly in September, and we will probably create a post here to let you all know.

August 02, 2015, 03:55:24 AM
Reply #25

Lukerrr1

• Settling In

• View Profile

September 28, 2015, 05:41:39 AM
Reply #26

Lukerrr1

• Settling In

• View Profile

October 01, 2015, 06:15:35 AM
Reply #27

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Any news about Probationer enrollment ? :biggrin:

Maybe that it's not worth the breath and troubles?

October 01, 2015, 07:42:43 AM
Reply #28

Lukerrr1

• Settling In

• View Profile

Maybe, but i will still give it a try, if i will be accepted

October 01, 2015, 07:43:35 AM
Reply #29

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation

Maybe, but i will still give it a try, if i will be accepted

Well, then I would say avoid olympic meditations ;-)