Author Topic: Delete  (Read 1923 times)

July 23, 2013, 08:09:39 PM
Read 1923 times

Rayn

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Noein
*******************************Deleted*******************************************
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:34:58 AM by Rayn »

July 23, 2013, 10:07:01 PM
Reply #1

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
It's probably because your psychic faculties are more open than others they come across so they latch on to you more. Lore and modern mediums both agree that ignoring a spirit can bring bad fortune and to communicate with them the best you can. It is just like suppressing a tabooed desire; it can lead to psychological mishaps and compulsion of the suppressed desire, so going with and accepting the desire is better in the long run as you are liberating yourself from your fears and self-proclaimed obstacles.

With that said, it could just be a very active thoughtform you have not properly banished, bound or what have you.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

July 24, 2013, 01:50:25 AM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Rayn: Actually, have you ever felt a non-physical touch? :-/. Every time some spirit tapped on my shoulder, it felt as a genuine physical tapping.

July 24, 2013, 03:59:10 AM
Reply #3

EllyEve

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Why is it that when they go and try to interact with others like that, they can't feel them, but when they grab my arm, I feel it? Why is it that others can sense their presence where they can interact with me so? I have no explanation for this.

There's the theosophical model of planes interacting beyond the physical, and perhaps your etheric self has a quality that matches the etheric bodies of Them whereas other people's etheric bodies are firmly rooted in the physical bodes and physical planes where Them are not present or not matching.

There's a model of clair-senses, that lend vocabulary to describe the experience rather than some cosmology: if others sense that They are around you, but don't feel that They are getting grabby whereas you do, then that might be because other psychics are clairvoyant, clairaudient, claircognizant, whatever... whereas you're clairsentient.

July 24, 2013, 12:44:04 PM
Reply #4

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
Being psychic is not just about seeing although there are not many people who can actually see like one see's physically. Each of the senses as it's own clear intent, 'clair' meaning clear, so crossing French and English clairtouch is the ability to feel the 'supernatural' (I only use supernatural as a word to define it separate from psychic). Clairvoyance being all French and therefore meaning clearsight! There are proper words for each sense but to be honest they are confusing so I have never bothered to remember them.

First you need to know how you are seeing (I see via my intuition which is my strongest strength, therefore it is in my imagination), I also smell things like spirits and happenings (very useful in conjunction with intuition. So when I go anywhere I lead with my strongest senses.

Take time and work out where you see these things; in your eyes, brain or imagination. The more you use these skills the better and more reliable they will become and always remember that what you see is never a lie but sometimes it's interpretation is difficult.

Searcher
PS. Seeing within your imagination is needed to be able to remote view but it does make some, well most, shiver out of fear!
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

July 24, 2013, 02:46:45 PM
Reply #5

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Maybe your psychic impressions are becoming anthropomorphized instead of just being feelings and sensations, or however your psychic faculties work.

When the impressions from cars, homes, etc, grab you, it could be because they are just egregors of the real estate or mobile companies, or angried spirits of nature or the family that know you can sense them so they seek your guidance.

Nature spirits left alone on the the gods' green earth probably don't bother you because they don't need or want anything from you but your basic awareness.of them.

If I remember correctly, you said you were from a family of folk witches, so spirits getting your attention would seem a natural step in your psychic/magical progression. Both my great grandfathers on my fathers side were devout Buddhists, one was a hands on healer and one (maybe the same grandfather) was a Kyodo and Samurai archer, so my brother and I are naturally intuitive, sensitive to the world around us in various ways, have strong physical genes, etc.

Maybe ask one of your elder relatives, if you haven't already. Learning my family tree and their basic histories has helped  tremendously
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."