Author Topic: Qigong Study Group Finished: Graduates List  (Read 69224 times)

July 21, 2013, 04:09:48 PM
Read 69224 times

Koujiryuu

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
The 2013 Qigong Study Group has concluded.

I have compiled a list of people I consider to have graduated the group. This means you are free to move on to the more advanced practices in my other articles, and have a firm base in my approach to Qigong, which you can use to further your training using the resources provided in the continuing training lecture.

I have considered many things in compiling this list such as overall level of activity, dedication to the group, the amount of private contact I've had with you, success in progression with the material, keeping current with experience posts, interaction with peers, length of experience posts, and so forth. Some of you didn't participate for the majority of the group and posted a bunch of one sentence experiences near the end, these people have not met the standard I have set to graduate, for obvious reasons.

Out of 27 participants this year, 7 have done enough and participated well for the majority of the group to be considered graduates.

Graduate List
Shinichi
Rhetorices
icefire
Shadow_Dragon
Aprophis
jimdare
SMFForumID

Congratulations! I applaud you on your dedication and follow-through in completing the group.

If you wish, you may use the image posted HERE in your forum signature. Just copy the url and put img tags on either side of it.

My Articles
Gone from Veritas forever. Blame the staff.

July 21, 2013, 04:35:09 PM
Reply #1

Impervious

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Become.
    • View Profile
Wearing it with pride. :)

Thank you for leading this group, Kouji. It was a good time!
(18:23) (@kobok) They taught me about that moth in college.
(01:06) (@kobok) (⊙ ‿ ⊙)

July 21, 2013, 06:37:24 PM
Reply #2

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
Are the names listed in descending order?   :wink:

But seriously, thank you Kouji. It has been a wonderful experience. This is what, six or seven more than last year? Good job guys.  :)

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

July 22, 2013, 02:32:08 PM
Reply #3

jimdare

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thanks Kouj,

Your time and effort is much appreciated.  I have learnt a lot from you in the past few weeks, and I would like to continue to learn from you in the future.

Regards,
Jimdare

July 23, 2013, 01:52:30 AM
Reply #4

Aprophis

• A Familiar Feature

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Weeee, thanks!
It was a great experience and I learned a lot, thank you for that Koujiryuu.
Still have to do the rate the study group survey but that'll have to wait until I'm back home again.

July 26, 2013, 10:28:18 AM
Reply #5

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
I appreciate it, Kouji! I would have been more active were it not for my current situation, which we already discussed. Thank you again for your instruction and guidance during the past 7 weeks. I will probably begin some of your more advanced stuff in your articles when I return to the US, and I'm definitely very excited about it. Just using the Qigong I've learned in this group, my form in my martial arts has become more fluid-like, more natural and just better over all. I can't wait to see what else awaits. Thanks again!
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa