Author Topic: psiwarriors.com  (Read 22612 times)

December 31, 2014, 12:30:44 PM
Reply #15

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Studio Arcanis is a former Evocation Magic forum, meaning it is heavily directed to evocations, invocations, grimoire traditions AND serious practice. You can find there members working with NAP, Goetia, Grimoirum Verum, Necronomicon, Enochian Magick according to Dee and according to GD, witchcraft, and ton other.

On Veritas forum you can find psions, tds'ers, few dabblers AND Rayn.

Would you be more impressed if we started calling ourselves The Order of Grimnecrocrochian Psicrafters?

Perhaps I have a skewed view, but I've seen much more tangible product and evidence of spiritual development out of most people who stick with psi than out of most people who spend most of their time on ancient texts.  There's a difference that comes from being forced to judge your own work based on whether it is actually working, rather than on how authentic it is.

And I don't doubt you certainly did seen so, especially when we know how an average internet person interested in the occult looks like, my post also wasn't bashing of psionics or Veritas, just a mere explanation why Veritas forum and Studio Arcanis shouldn't be mention in one sentence.

January 01, 2015, 11:21:33 PM
Reply #16

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
So, what about The 600 Club and Veritas being named in the same sentence? You didn't seem to object to that and The 600 Club is definitely not psi-bound (because I am assuming you do not know what the forum is all about). What I was getting at is not the specific content but the general content (esoterica, intellectual fluidity, et cetera) and how the mentioned forums have an air of experienced practitioners with solid writing skills unlike a lot of the esoteric and 'OEC' forums.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

January 02, 2015, 12:32:40 PM
Reply #17

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
The 600 Club is founded by Michael Aquino and is dedicated to Satanism predomimately, with a few Setians. I just wanted to point out to Akenu the difference between the majority of esoteric forums and the three mentioned.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

January 02, 2015, 05:54:19 PM
Reply #18

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
And I don't doubt you certainly did seen so, especially when we know how an average internet person interested in the occult looks like...

The average person gets constrained to a niche, unfortunately, which makes it so they do not develop...

Thank you, captain obviosity.

From what I have observed, due to being overly sensetive to criticism and dissonance issues, some people will avoid places that debate and discuss things and will, instead,flock to sites and communities which reinforce their present beliefs. From what I can tell, Studio Arcanis is like that. Maybe I am wrong, but I took a quick look, and it seems as if things are not really debated there more so things are just posted there. The style seems more personal bloggish.

I would say that observed is a very strong word in this case, but considering what topics are currently marked as active there I do understand why you would get such impression. The thing is that most of the "active" topics there are from Introductions board, very few are a bit more useful (consdiering one comparing Kemeticism with Hermeticism and then one regarding Santa Lavado).

The main joke is that I never figured out how those active topics really work. When you are registered, you can pick up to new posts, new topics, etc and those active topics somehow show a neither of that,  but if we stick to it, there comes an interesting question about the "bloggish" nature of that forum. If we omit those introductions threads and somewhat useful threads, the rest you get are as you say "blog-ish" posts, people writing down their experiences and others responding. I do personally hope you do not take that one as a bad thing ;-).

February 02, 2015, 05:06:24 AM
Reply #19

PsiWarriors

• View Profile
PsiChat this Friday at 12pm in the PsiWarriors chatroom! Be There!

We will be discussing telekinesis.

February 28, 2015, 02:53:13 AM
Reply #20

Messiaen

• Settling In

• View Profile
PsiChat this Friday at 12pm in the PsiWarriors chatroom! Be There!

We will be discussing telekinesis.

I've been a member of this site a while now. Not because I like it, but to watch how it goes. To be honest, I actually came from MyTK which was closed and turned into PsiWarriors. And the site didn't change at all. I'm very sorry, but there is still an overflow of topics with anime fictive techniques which won't do anything in reality. Sure, many psionic techniques are partly inspired from animes, but they exaggerate and completely take the anime concept and transfer it to reality. It won't work.

None of you seems to have any idea what they're talking about, lots of misinformation, etc. The site didn't change. Yeah, layout, design, etc. changed, but that's it. The community stayed the same: Dumb, naive and lost in fictive worlds. Don't take this as a personal attack, this is honestly just my view of it. PsiWarriors is the #1 worst Psi community you can find on the Internet. Just a while ago I've been reading in your "chatroom" some people discussing that they could destroy their house just with their pure mind.

The "representation" of the site, "Spirit Talks" annoys me the most. I just say: His videos. Watch them and facepalm.

To sum it up:
PsiWarriors is one huge mess and, for the ones who really practice psionics, should be closed forever. Already the name "PsiWarriors" is implicating that you're some kind of "Warrior" or whatever fighting against some war. Oh, I totally forget about that: The talk about an upcoming psionic war. This was one of the most funniest topics and even proved more that PsiWarriors should be closed. Forever.

Greetings,
Messiaen.