Author Topic: <<<<<<< USA Entering the Final Phase >>>>>>  (Read 36500 times)

August 12, 2014, 02:31:05 AM
Reply #30

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
I admire some but I just see as ridiculous the idea of Kobok, accepted by his minions, to follow the scientific method to practice magic.  :) And even more, an outright out-of-mind lack of respect to expect that his way is THE ONLY WAY. Says who? Who is he to say it is the only way? Magic has existed for thousands of years, in every culture in the world, under every available system and form, and doctrine. Let freedom continue. Kobok's idea is just his way... not the way.  :rolleyes:

How you got any of that from anything Kobok has said or the way people have responded to him is astonishing. Before you make grand, sweeping statements like that, YellowMagician, try to inspect your claims for fallacies such such as hasty generalization, strawman, and the slippery slope, amongst others.
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

August 12, 2014, 07:39:28 AM
Reply #31

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
I admire some but I just see as ridiculous the idea of Kobok, accepted by his minions, to follow the scientific method to practice magic.  :) And even more, an outright out-of-mind lack of respect to expect that his way is THE ONLY WAY. Says who? Who is he to say it is the only way? Magic has existed for thousands of years, in every culture in the world, under every available system and form, and doctrine. Let freedom continue. Kobok's idea is just his way... not the way.  :rolleyes:

How you got any of that from anything Kobok has said or the way people have responded to him is astonishing. Before you make grand, sweeping statements like that, YellowMagician, try to inspect your claims for fallacies such such as hasty generalization, strawman, and the slippery slope, amongst others.

Greetings from France.

Absurd! Now that you are hooked in verbosity and pseudo-logic, why don't you write about empire fallacy, hierarchical fallacy and the fallacy that science furthers magic performance, now that you are at it, lad?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:42:40 AM by The Yellow Magician »
Celebrating 27 years of meditation practice, delving deeper in the mystical, mantic arts and hands-on thaumaturgy.

And if I told you that I loved you.
You'd maybe think there's something wrong,
Im not a man of too many faces,
The mask I wear is one.
Those who speak know nothing,
And find out to their cost,
Like those who curse their luck in too many places,
And those who fear are lost...

August 12, 2014, 08:05:55 AM
Reply #32

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Fail again, Kobok.  :)

You take everything out of context. I said at least Glen Beck showed a book you can research, but that book is not written by Beck. You are peeing outside the bucket, Kobok, with all your scientific mind...

If Bush is an idiot, well, I agree but so is your current Black President. He is sending pink slips to your military because of the same reasons Bush wanted to shut down Social Security. And you are another one who fail to add 2 plus 2. Debt continues to grow in the US at an alarming rate with no industry left since it was taken out of the country and countries only leech their credit cards when there isn't enough income.

Hahaha.  :rolleyes: You think you are the only one understanding science. Fools think they are the only ones. Get the veil off your eyes, Kobok, Mr. scientific mind teachie. I read The Dancing Wu Li Masters, a mystical approach to quantum physics, and the Tao of Physics in 1980, over 30 years ago, among many others before you knew the term science...

I won't call it ridiculous your labeling of AGENDA 21, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, ELECTRONIC MONEY, and the rest as conspiracy. I will just call you ignorant, since who ignores is an ignorant. You are an ignorant academic scientist teachie... aha, Kobok. 

Yellow Magician :cool:

Well I read that through carefully twice, and it seems you didn't reply to any of the content of my post except to make two points.  You criticized the reduction of the military size, and you criticized the rise of the debt.  Ironically your two points contradict each other.  The military size was reduced slightly as part of the successful deficit reduction agreement.  Thus to criticize both is simply to contradict your own argument.  And the only economically meaningful metric of the amount of a nation's debt is the "Debt to GDP" percentage, which you can see right here.  It's easy to see that the recession stimulus spending from 2008 through 2012 rose the Debt to GDP percentage from about 64% to about 100%, in line with the planned amount, and now this has leveled out.  The fact that it has leveled out means you are factually wrong when you say it "continues to grow".  The dollar amount continues to grow, but this is objectively meaningless.  Only the Debt to GDP ratio determines the ability to pay it down by comparing it to our increasing production.

Your previous predictions here in 2012 that this upward slope at the time indicated our economy was about to imminently collapse were just bogus.  It stabilized and recovered as planned.  You were wrong.  Whether you based it on website reading, conspiracy theory videos, astrology, or attempted revelations from the Spirit, your predictions were wrong.  Now that this is evident you should show some integrity, accept having been incorrect, and move on to other ideas.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

August 12, 2014, 08:16:37 AM
Reply #33

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile

Well let me summarize by simply saying Bush is an idiot.  

Well, we finally agree on something. Robin Williams speaks on his stupidity. But you stay short on his shortcomings: he is also a liar just like the rest of American presidents and maybe he is a great representation of the drugged American people.

RIP, Robin Williams, who said:
 .....'No, no, no…it’s much worse. This train goes way off the track towards GMOs, Chemtrails, New World Order, Human Trafficking and a slew of other horrendous issues that pull my interests away from normal-everyday-annoying-bull-crap-type-stressors and into hours of concern which leads to hours of research, where I learn about even bigger and nastier atrocities that are supposedly hidden from us…which in turn leads to way more concern and ultimately, depression....' http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVzfOKepT6EwAH45XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzMmYxM2I5BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDEzMV8x/RV=2/RE=1407883855/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fbarenakedtalk.wordpress.com%2f2014%2f07%2f02%2fright-brain-heaven-left-brain-hell%2f/RK=0/RS=LPltS.ViBQvkK0BMdvrwcJ8BzDo-

The United States is in such a sorry state of affairs, that only comedians can speak truth, while the media and the intellectuals are bought and paid for. Please watch the following videos, Kobok:
Robin Williams on the US Presidents and Hopefuls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2jSLuHlz4 HAHAHAHA

:) USA is an empire that is laughable and this is evident, here:
Weapons of Self-Destruction
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IG3LgusJ3Q

Again, Rest in Peace, Robin Williams.

Yellow Magician.

Celebrating 27 years of meditation practice, delving deeper in the mystical, mantic arts and hands-on thaumaturgy.

The mask I wear is one.

August 12, 2014, 08:26:27 AM
Reply #34

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I admire some but I just see as ridiculous the idea of Kobok, accepted by his minions, to follow the scientific method to practice magic.  :) And even more, an outright out-of-mind lack of respect to expect that his way is THE ONLY WAY. Says who? Who is he to say it is the only way? Magic has existed for thousands of years, in every culture in the world, under every available system and form, and doctrine. Let freedom continue. Kobok's idea is just his way... not the way.  :rolleyes:

Greetings from France.

Absurd! Now that you are hooked in verbosity and pseudo-logic, why don't you write about empire fallacy, hierarchical fallacy and the fallacy that science furthers magic performance, now that you are at it, lad?  :rolleyes:

In your self proclaimed twenty seven years of practice, have you completely failed to actually study the history of magic, metaphysics, and mysticism?

From the mathematical and musical genius of such mystics as Pythagoras, to the alchemists of the Middle Ages, to Crowley's love of Chemistry -- the entire history of magic is full of scientists, and to the scientific endeavor of quite simply refining ones ideas and practices as one grows and learns more. If not for this pursuit, if not for this constant questioning of inherited tradition and the pushing forward of ideas and methodologies, many of the worlds ancient traditions would not exist.

Buddha did not develop Buddhism because it was a tradition and path already available, he developed Buddhism because the traditions others tried to teach him were not working for the majority of people around him. Buddha applied the scientific method, because doing so is a perfectly natural thing. It's just how we learn -- something either works or it doesn't.

Kobok being a student of science has nothing to do with the simple historical fact that countless magicians and mystics throughout history have been, in some measure or another, students of what we have come to call science. There is no fallacy in this.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

August 12, 2014, 08:39:13 AM
Reply #35

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
 .....'No, no, no…it’s much worse. This train goes way off the track towards GMOs, Chemtrails, New World Order, Human Trafficking and a slew of other horrendous issues that pull my interests away from normal-everyday-annoying-bull-crap-type-stressors and into hours of concern which leads to hours of research, where I learn about even bigger and nastier atrocities that are supposedly hidden from us…which in turn leads to way more concern and ultimately, depression....' http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVzfOKepT6EwAH45XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzMmYxM2I5BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDEzMV8x/RV=2/RE=1407883855/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fbarenakedtalk.wordpress.com%2f2014%2f07%2f02%2fright-brain-heaven-left-brain-hell%2f/RK=0/RS=LPltS.ViBQvkK0BMdvrwcJ8BzDo-

Your quote is ridiculous and wrong.  Robin Williams did not say that.  That blog was written by Lynette Landing, owner of "barenakedtalk".  If you scroll down she clearly states, "I mentioned in a former post" and links to a post with a photograph of herself.

August 12, 2014, 09:00:55 AM
Reply #36

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile

Your quote is ridiculous and wrong.  Robin Williams did not say that.  That blog was written by Lynette Landing, owner of "barenakedtalk".  If you scroll down she clearly states, "I mentioned in a former post" and links to a post with a photograph of herself.

Agree on that. What about the videos where he destroys your little beloved empire? Any truths you can confess in his speech?

The mask I wear is one.

August 12, 2014, 09:13:43 AM
Reply #37

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile

Greetings from France.

In your self proclaimed twenty seven years of practice, have you completely failed to actually study the history of magic, metaphysics, and mysticism?

From the mathematical and musical genius of such mystics as Pythagoras, to the alchemists of the Middle Ages, to Crowley's love of Chemistry -- the entire history of magic is full of scientists, and to the scientific endeavor of quite simply refining ones ideas and practices as one grows and learns more. If not for this pursuit, if not for this constant questioning of inherited tradition and the pushing forward of ideas and methodologies, many of the worlds ancient traditions would not exist.

Buddha did not develop Buddhism because it was a tradition and path already available, he developed Buddhism because the traditions others tried to teach him were not working for the majority of people around him. Buddha applied the scientific method, because doing so is a perfectly natural thing. It's just how we learn -- something either works or it doesn't.

Kobok being a student of science has nothing to do with the simple historical fact that countless magicians and mystics throughout history have been, in some measure or another, students of what we have come to call science. There is no fallacy in this.

I have read from a few mystics from the past and from other cultures, yeah. Magicians of old were closer to mysticism, my kind, not new newbies like you and Kobok and many others who are self-proclaimed "scientists", Shin.

I wouldn't add Crowley like a must read, unless you are a Satanist. Oh, well. I would gladly read everything of the works of Bombastus Theophrastus of Hohainhem, a free spirit and a great magician and Doctor of his time, who healed many royals. My line is not yours, for what I see. Am I wrong, then, Shin?  :confused: You mean I should follow your line, Shin? What do you want me to do with what I have gotten in 27 years of experience? Toss my system and follow yours? How long have you been a student? How long has Kobob been into magic? Maybe 27 years between the two, at the most? Kids think they are proficient when they move a psy wheel for the first time.

Yellow Magician.  :cool:

The mask I wear is one.

August 12, 2014, 09:43:08 AM
Reply #38

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
One of the most universal teachings in all forms of mysticism and spirituality, one of the most basic and wide spread ideas, is that Ego has a tendency to act up loudly so that Spirit is difficult to discern.

If in 27 years if practice you are still obsessed with "my way" and "your way," with "me" and "my" and "I," then there is indeed a point being missed somewhere in "your" way.

My way is nothing special, indeed. You are claiming to have practiced longer than I have been alive, indeed.

And yet, for all my youth and ignorance, I am humble enough to learn, and I am at peace enough to stand in harmony with others even when I disagree with them. It took me only a couple of years to understand that dogma, that fanatically clinging to "my" way, will only hinder my growth and close me off from the wisdom and experience of everyone around me.

Age and years of experience, truly, have little to do with wisdom. I don't see the point in obsessing over numbers when I have learned as much from children as I have old sages.

~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

August 12, 2014, 09:45:07 AM
Reply #39

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
What about the videos where he destroys your little beloved empire?

You mean his comedy routine?  I thought it was mostly pretty funny like he intended (at least while thinking back to 2008), and I laughed.  I don't really see an empire anywhere, nor did I see a nation destroyed by a comedy routine that is mostly about highlighting quirks of politicians.

How long has Kobob been into magic?

I've been practicing psi for about 20 years now.

I notice you've engaged in the ad hominems and distractions.  But you seem to have avoided replying to the actual substance of the discussion from this post.

August 12, 2014, 10:38:12 AM
Reply #40

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
Greetings from France.

Absurd! Now that you are hooked in verbosity and pseudo-logic, why don't you write about empire fallacy, hierarchical fallacy and the fallacy that science furthers magic performance, now that you are at it, lad? 

I wouldn't add Crowley like a must read, unless you are a Satanist.

Lol wow, I'm out. Have fun gents.
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

August 12, 2014, 02:20:00 PM
Reply #41

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
Fail again, Kobok.  :)

You take everything out of context. I said at least Glen Beck showed a book you can research, but that book is not written by Beck. You are peeing outside the bucket, Kobok, with all your scientific mind...

If Bush is an idiot, well, I agree but so is your current Black President. He is sending pink slips to your military because of the same reasons Bush wanted to shut down Social Security. And you are another one who fail to add 2 plus 2. Debt continues to grow in the US at an alarming rate with no industry left since it was taken out of the country and countries only leech their credit cards when there isn't enough income.

Hahaha.  :rolleyes: You think you are the only one understanding science. Fools think they are the only ones. Get the veil off your eyes, Kobok, Mr. scientific mind teachie. I read The Dancing Wu Li Masters, a mystical approach to quantum physics, and the Tao of Physics in 1980, over 30 years ago, among many others before you knew the term science...

I won't call it ridiculous your labeling of AGENDA 21, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, ELECTRONIC MONEY, and the rest as conspiracy. I will just call you ignorant, since who ignores is an ignorant. You are an ignorant academic scientist teachie... aha, Kobok. 

Yellow Magician :cool:

Well I read that through carefully twice, and it seems you didn't reply to any of the content of my post except to make two points.  You criticized the reduction of the military size, and you criticized the rise of the debt.  Ironically your two points contradict each other.  The military size was reduced slightly as part of the successful deficit reduction agreement.  Thus to criticize both is simply to contradict your own argument.  And the only economically meaningful metric of the amount of a nation's debt is the "Debt to GDP" percentage, which you can see right here.  It's easy to see that the recession stimulus spending from 2008 through 2012 rose the Debt to GDP percentage from about 64% to about 100%, in line with the planned amount, and now this has leveled out.  The fact that it has leveled out means you are factually wrong when you say it "continues to grow".  The dollar amount continues to grow, but this is objectively meaningless.  Only the Debt to GDP ratio determines the ability to pay it down by comparing it to our increasing production.

Your previous predictions here in 2012 that this upward slope at the time indicated our economy was about to imminently collapse were just bogus.  It stabilized and recovered as planned.  You were wrong.  Whether you based it on website reading, conspiracy theory videos, astrology, or attempted revelations from the Spirit, your predictions were wrong.  Now that this is evident you should show some integrity, accept having been incorrect, and move on to other ideas.

Greetings from German Territory.

Yada, yada, yada. Why respond to obvious lies? The world is moving away from the US Dollar, care to explain, American Apologist?
Countries Moving Away from US Dollar - Google Search
https://www.google.com/search?client=aff-maxthon-newtab&channel=t13&q=list%20of%20nations%20that%20have%20moved%20away%20from%20US%20dollar&gws_rd=ssl#channel=t13&q=Countries%20moving%20away%20from%20us%20dollar

However, the Government Accountability Office of the USA is a non-partisan office of the General Accountant and it has been giving out warnings about the faltering US economy, worth considering, for many years, now. I am surprised such a wannabe academic does not know about it. Here, Mr. self-called Scientist, pick your own link based on PLA, MLA, Chicago, and not about the contents, if you so please, but read about the impending fall of the US Dollar.

GAO: USA Unsustainable Economy - Bing
http://www.bing.com/search?q=GAO%3A+Unsustainable+Economy&go=Enviar&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=gao%3A+unsustainable+economy&sc=0-25&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=dd6f7f3d7f3c4c0d864fae0286caad09

Accelerated Crash Course (ACC) 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyugz5wcrI

The Stimulus Packages did Nothing to the Economy
Stimulus Package, Useless - Bing
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Stimulus+Packages+Useless&go=Enviar&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=stimulus+packages+useless&sc=1-25&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=86774274ae5b42bb9536bffb6ef60f75  

The mask I wear is one.

August 12, 2014, 02:44:15 PM
Reply #42

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
One of the most universal teachings in all forms of mysticism and spirituality, one of the most basic and wide spread ideas, is that Ego has a tendency to act up loudly so that Spirit is difficult to discern.

If in 27 years if practice you are still obsessed with "my way" and "your way," with "me" and "my" and "I," then there is indeed a point being missed somewhere in "your" way.

My way is nothing special, indeed. You are claiming to have practiced longer than I have been alive, indeed.

And yet, for all my youth and ignorance, I am humble enough to learn, and I am at peace enough to stand in harmony with others even when I disagree with them. It took me only a couple of years to understand that dogma, that fanatically clinging to "my" way, will only hinder my growth and close me off from the wisdom and experience of everyone around me.

Age and years of experience, truly, have little to do with wisdom. I don't see the point in obsessing over numbers when I have learned as much from children as I have old sages.

Dear Shin,

Your desire to argue is useless and contradicts your "humble" ego.

You argue for no reason, just because you wanted to, at the smell of wisdom, yet, are unable to grasp it, not even see it and you are trying to give me a lesson on the "scientific way" being the obviously only way? Newbies...

Grow up, Shin, you and Kobok have a lot of way to learn. Don't let the ego think you are big shits. Not even I, after 27 years of experience is anything compared with Chinese Masters in their area of practice.

You seem to be proud to have completed your QiGong Course at Veritas, and you are one of those who hangs a diploma from the wall to show others what you have learned. EGO. I met in person a guy who was given Bachellor's in Magic by the University of California, yet the UC didn't give him any proficiency and he even wrote about it in a book. Don't let your own foolishness become so evident, Shin.

Instead of suggesting the "scientific way" as the only one, why don't you round your knowledge of a few years of practice with wisdom? I think practice, wisdom, philosophy, religion and the contact with various ways enrich magic performance. Round your knowledge. Open up, son.

Greetings. My debate is over with you. The argument is useless.

The mask I wear is one.

August 12, 2014, 03:25:06 PM
Reply #43

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
What about the videos where he destroys your little beloved empire?

You mean his comedy routine?  I thought it was mostly pretty funny like he intended (at least while thinking back to 2008), and I laughed.  I don't really see an empire anywhere, nor did I see a nation destroyed by a comedy routine that is mostly about highlighting quirks of politicians.

How long has Kobob been into magic?

I've been practicing psi for about 20 years now.

I notice you've engaged in the ad hominems and distractions.  But you seem to have avoided replying to the actual substance of the discussion from this post.

Robin Williams' comedy routine is more full of truth than that of Obama, Bush, Clinton, Obama Sr. and Reagan, combined. You're right; you don't see an American empire anywhere because it has been fading. I have seen White American beggars in the border with California, on the Mexican side.

I have studied and practiced astrology, the mantic arts, and magic, especially Theurgy and Thaumaturgy, especially the latest and I have combined several ways from traditional sages, shamans and wise men, over the years. Mahayana Buddhism and Tantra, or Tantrayana were great. However, my practice is much more important to me than a set of external rules. You don't need a rose quartz to perform as some technique says... You are the instrument, the most accurate instrument there is. You don't need externals to perform. Once you do that, you don't need a blanket to be in the Himalayas, in a cold cell at night, during the winter. You are whatever you need to perform and have results. You can bring a scientist only to be baffled or be skeptic, thinking there is a trick, only to not understand that practice is what matters, and then results.

I thought Psi started around 2000 at the earliest. You know, a certain branch of magic or the mantic arts gets popular for a few years and picks up the newbies of the age. I, for starters was interested in meditation, Tarot cards and astrology in the early 80s only to start in the late 80s. Then, one adds the new systems and adds to one's repertoire. Thus, I developed my intuition until it became a tool and I sharpened it, used it as many things and gave it practical uses... you know. I began interested in performing at a distance in 1989. My first such healing was in Los Ángeles, California while my subject was in Manila, Phillipines, a few thousand miles away. Results were great. A kin was in the session to confirm whatever info I gave about the subject, the visions, images and feelings involved and the after-session results. No scientists were involved. I was in Studio City and Sherman Oaks, California, where there is a large community of seekers... That´s my early days, back in the 80s.

The more tools you have, the better you will perform. I still add to my repertoire, like simple gestures are used, and the like. I don´t mind saying this for the newbies that are behind in the same path. I was there and probably thought I was the ultimate at 5 years into the practice, myself as well... I went though that, though not as bad as some of you, guys.

I have not stayed long in a place since it becomes stagnant and it is a waste of time. It´s better to be mobile like Paracelsus was in his time.

I recommend you don't stay in only a way of doing things and only one system, if there is still time left to continue. It seems humanity will be meeting a brick wall in the coming months in so many ways...

There is a German Prophet whose prophecies are in line with what I have received and seen though astrology and in visions. Good luck being in Europe. I need to move from Central Europe, out of dodge, far from the US as well. Read some about prophecies, dude. Increase your knowledge. If you want to be worth the name, you need to know the time you´re living in. Good luck with the fall of the US.

The mask I wear is one.

August 12, 2014, 03:39:26 PM
Reply #44

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Why respond to obvious lies?

I challenge you to point out even one specific thing I stated to you in which I was dishonest.

The world is moving away from the US Dollar, care to explain, American Apologist?
Countries Moving Away from US Dollar - Google Search
https://www.google.com/search?client=aff-maxthon-newtab&channel=t13&q=list%20of%20nations%20that%20have%20moved%20away%20from%20US%20dollar&gws_rd=ssl#channel=t13&q=Countries%20moving%20away%20from%20us%20dollar

Did you even read the stuff at that link before sending it to me?  There's a video about an article on rt.com, an article on rt.com from May 2014, and an article about the article on rt.com.  rt.com is Russia's state newspaper used for state propaganda, in which Russia's government is badmouthing the U.S. Dollar because they're mad over the sanctions regarding Ukraine.  You are citing state propaganda...  As a conspiracy theorist you should probably try to do better.  :)

The link on that page which is not about Russian state propaganda is from forbes.com.  In it, they conduct a careful economic analysis of alternatives to the US dollar as a world favorite reserve currency, and conclude, "The dollar will continue to be the most popular world reserve currency. It’s share of total reserves may decline, but the absolute number of dollars held by foreign countries will continue to rise."  Again, I'm citing the evidence YOU gave me...  Where you tried to claim the opposite of what your presented evidence says.

However, the Government Accountability Office of the USA is a non-partisan office of the General Accountant and it has been giving out warnings about the faltering US economy, worth considering, for many years, now. I am surprised such a wannabe academic does not know about it. Here, Mr. self-called Scientist, pick your own link based on PLA, MLA, Chicago, and not about the contents, if you so please, but read about the impending fall of the US Dollar.

GAO: USA Unsustainable Economy - Bing
http://www.bing.com/search?q=GAO%3A+Unsustainable+Economy&go=Enviar&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=gao%3A+unsustainable+economy&sc=0-25&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=dd6f7f3d7f3c4c0d864fae0286caad09

Yes, I read it back when it was published, in January of 2013.  It said the federal spending was unsustainable at the levels it was at and had to change.  And guess what, federal spending changed within months of that report.  Things have leveled out, and the same thing is not being claimed.  A problem was announced, a fix was put in place, and things got better.  The actual events of this were controversial and filled with turmoil and political bickering, but the end result actually worked...  Your looking at the announced problem without looking at the events which happened afterward in response to it is just incomplete.

(Incidentally, your repeated attempts at slights like "wannabe academic" and "self-called scientist" are quite irrelevant, and I view them as without merit.  My degrees, completed research, positions held, and publications make me an academic and scientist by definition.  No "claims" are necessary to make this true.)

Accelerated Crash Course (ACC) 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyugz5wcrI

A video is a bad format for such information, as it presents it too slowly.  But I fast-forwarded through it and looked at his charts and data.  He's covering some relevant issues, but making errors in assessing the nature of value in money.  Exponential growth in money supply is not a problem, but a feature designed into the system.  This scares people who don't understand that prices, salaries, and supply are all intentionally growing exponentially in tandem.  The only thing that's shifting in this approach is the number used to represent a piece of value.  The only thing one needs to be concerned with in projections into the future regarding sustainability is the change in ratios between these things.

The Stimulus Packages did Nothing to the Economy
Stimulus Package, Useless - Bing
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Stimulus+Packages+Useless&go=Enviar&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=stimulus+packages+useless&sc=1-25&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=86774274ae5b42bb9536bffb6ef60f75  

Again, did you read that link, or did you just assume it would support your view?  Hint:  It shows you are wrong.  The first link bing gives me for that is factcheck.org, and it asks the question "Did the Stimulus Create Jobs?"  In its detailed reply it concludes, "Yes, the stimulus legislation increased employment, despite false Republican claims to the contrary."

So, in an attempted biased search for the stimulus package being useless, you confirmed that the stimulus package worked.  Thank you for supporting my point.

You're right; you don't see an American empire anywhere because it has been fading.

How convenient, because we didn't want an empire in the first place.

I thought Psi started around 2000 at the earliest.

You're off by somewhere between 58 and 118 years, depending on whether you meant the actual term, or the philosophy and approach.  I've written out the history here.

While I was performing and reading about psi since my very early childhood, I only started systematically and rigorously practicing in 1994, so I quote this as my start date.  Psi was well established by the time I started.  I had no trouble locating detailed instructional guides, as well as very old and dusty library books about it.

if there is still time left to continue. It seems humanity will be meeting a brick wall in the coming months in so many ways...

Would you be so kind as to make a specific and precise prediction about what you think will be happening "in the coming months"?