Author Topic: <<<<<<< USA Entering the Final Phase >>>>>>  (Read 36209 times)

August 06, 2014, 04:24:31 PM
Reply #15

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
Actually, homelessness is down since 2007.  As for tent cities, those are unbelievably rare.  (I looked for lists of these, and the best estimate I can find is that there are only about 1000 people total living in "tent cities" in the US.  That's 1 person for every 300,000 people, which is a very rare phenomenon.)  The unemployment rate continues to fall amidst steady job growth.  Consumer spending and incomes are both rising.  Government services were scaled back during the recession, particularly at the state and local level (e.g., shorter hours at some government offices, and some parks temporarily closed), but many of these are being returned to more normal function now as the money flow has returned, and most state and local governments have returned to stable or balanced budgets.

Your statements do not correspond to facts.  I think you have once again failed to look any of them up before making them, and are simply engaging in wishful thinking derived from your malicious desires.

Fail.

Your statements are based on US government cooked books, since Dow Jones continues to climb up, but thatīs due to mere inflation and not due to the increase of wealth. Debt continues to soar like there is no tomorrow and the WELFARE, MEDICARE and DISABILITY and UNEMPLOYMENT recipients continue to shamefully grow for the US to continue being an economy worth the trouble of printing a hegemonic currency.

I highly recommend you hit the facts and the books about economic issues, really. You are way old school as you remained at the time when the US was Numero 1, in the 80s and even 90s, some 20 years ago, now.
Celebrating 27 years of meditation practice, delving deeper in the mystical, mantic arts and hands-on thaumaturgy.

And if I told you that I loved you.
You'd maybe think there's something wrong,
Im not a man of too many faces,
The mask I wear is one.
Those who speak know nothing,
And find out to their cost,
Like those who curse their luck in too many places,
And those who fear are lost...

August 06, 2014, 06:31:02 PM
Reply #16

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Fail.

Your statements are based on US government cooked books, since Dow Jones continues to climb up, but thatīs due to mere inflation and not due to the increase of wealth. Debt continues to soar like there is no tomorrow and the WELFARE, MEDICARE and DISABILITY and UNEMPLOYMENT recipients continue to shamefully grow for the US to continue being an economy worth the trouble of printing a hegemonic currency.

I highly recommend you hit the facts and the books about economic issues, really. You are way old school as you remained at the time when the US was Numero 1, in the 80s and even 90s, some 20 years ago, now.

While I'm sure many politicians would love to do so, the U.S. government doesn't have the luxury of cooking its books on the economy.  While there ARE important government reports about the state of the economy, MOST reports about the state of the economy are produced by independent expert economists, mostly working in academia, and accountable to no one for their conclusions other than their own reputation.  And in fact, I do READ many reports generated by these experts.  How much time have you spent reading peer-reviewed journal articles on economic conditions?

Medicare and Medicaid expanded only because we intentionally expanded these programs as part of our attempt to provide universal health care coverage.  This change improves our long term economic stability by safeguarding the health of more workers.  I don't even need a report to know that unemployment has gotten much better.  I live here.  It's quite easy to see that people are having a much easier time getting jobs now than they were just a few years ago.  You can go ahead and ask a bunch of people from the U.S. if the people they know are having an easier time getting jobs than a few years ago, and you will find the obvious answer that yes, they are.

So when you find no one taking those comments of yours seriously (again), it will not be because we are government-following sheep.  It will be because you are in contradiction to all the experts AND the plain evidence we experience in front of our faces.

The only part of what you just said that is partly right is that the debt continues to rise.  It does, but that's on purpose, because all of the best economic understanding says that one SHOULD increase debt during a recession as part of a systematic national stimulus.  Numerous European nations took the alternate approach of austerity (the sort of thing you favor), and tried to reduce their debt during the recession, and they are paying a heavy price now with damaged economies (which is what listening to you would do).  All of the nations which followed good economic theory and engaged in stimulus are experiencing good recovery.  So yes, the debt is intentionally increasing.  And I want it to do that.  The deficit however is decreasing, and I want that too.  The decreasing deficit is because we are well into the recovery phase, and thus it is time to slow the rise of the debt so that we can allow GDP growth to reduce the percentage of GDP which the national debt represents.  This important debt parameter is currently at 105%, which is 7/8ths of its peak in 1946.  Due to improving GDP growth, the debt as a percentage of GDP is no longer rising, and about to start decreasing.  Feel free to crack open some economic books yourself if anything in this paragraph is unclear.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

August 06, 2014, 08:36:47 PM
Reply #17

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
While I'm sure many politicians would love to do so, the U.S. government doesn't have the luxury of cooking its books on the economy.  While there ARE important government reports about the state of the economy, MOST reports about the state of the economy are produced by independent expert economists, mostly working in academia, and accountable to no one for their conclusions other than their own reputation.  And in fact, I do READ many reports generated by these experts.  How much time have you spent reading peer-reviewed journal articles on economic conditions?

Medicare and Medicaid expanded only because we intentionally expanded these programs as part of our attempt to provide universal health care coverage.  This change improves our long term economic stability by safeguarding the health of more workers.  I don't even need a report to know that unemployment has gotten much better.  I live here.  It's quite easy to see that people are having a much easier time getting jobs now than they were just a few years ago.  You can go ahead and ask a bunch of people from the U.S. if the people they know are having an easier time getting jobs than a few years ago, and you will find the obvious answer that yes, they are.

So when you find no one taking those comments of yours seriously (again), it will not be because we are government-following sheep.  It will be because you are in contradiction to all the experts AND the plain evidence we experience in front of our faces.

The only part of what you just said that is partly right is that the debt continues to rise.  It does, but that's on purpose, because all of the best economic understanding says that one SHOULD increase debt during a recession as part of a systematic national stimulus.  Numerous European nations took the alternate approach of austerity (the sort of thing you favor), and tried to reduce their debt during the recession, and they are paying a heavy price now with damaged economies (which is what listening to you would do).  All of the nations which followed good economic theory and engaged in stimulus are experiencing good recovery.  So yes, the debt is intentionally increasing.  And I want it to do that.  The deficit however is decreasing, and I want that too.  The decreasing deficit is because we are well into the recovery phase, and thus it is time to slow the rise of the debt so that we can allow GDP growth to reduce the percentage of GDP which the national debt represents.  This important debt parameter is currently at 105%, which is 7/8ths of its peak in 1946.  Due to improving GDP growth, the debt as a percentage of GDP is no longer rising, and about to start decreasing.  Feel free to crack open some economic books yourself if anything in this paragraph is unclear.

If someone knows the state of the US economy, that is Obama.

How about letting the current US President address every single issue in your response? I want you to prove him wrong. I am sure you will exercise your repertoire of excuses, buts and changes in what he intended to say. Let's exercise these neurons. :wink:

Obama: The US Government Is Broke!
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-the-us-government-is-broke-2009-5

The whole interview can be found at:
http://es.scribd.com/doc/15766379/Obama-Interview
C-SPAN INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTPresident Barack H. Obama
Host: Steve ScullyTape Date: Friday, May 22, 2009Air Date/Time: Saturday, May 23 at 10:00 am ET
Celebrating 27 years of meditation practice, delving deeper in the mystical, mantic arts and hands-on thaumaturgy.

The mask I wear is one.

August 06, 2014, 10:52:21 PM
Reply #18

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile

How about letting the current US President address every single issue in your response? I want you to prove him wrong.

He's not "wrong" there.  He also is not contradicting anything I said.  You simply need to understand the language and the context of the discussion he was having in May 2009.  This is Obama in the midst of advocating for the Affordable Care Act, a major legislative process about health care which started in 2009 and was passed in 2010.  As part of this, he had to get out in front of Republican opposition declaring that we cannot pass health care reform because it costs too much.  So he had to go out there on all the news outlets and present himself as the more fiscally responsible party.  This is why he says "Well, we are out of money now.  We are operating in deep deficits, not caused by any decision we've made on health care so far."  What he MEANS by "we are out of money now" is exactly what he says, that we are spending more than we are bringing in.  This can be defined as "out of money", because there is not enough revenue to meet expenditures.  This is also the definition of "deficit", and is also what happens every time the value of the debt increases slightly.  He's NOT saying the debt cannot rise higher, or that the debt cannot be paid off.  In fact, there was an entire other conflict later over authorizing the rising of the debt, in which it was demonstrated that I am correctly describing his view.

August 07, 2014, 03:32:04 AM
Reply #19

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile

How about letting the current US President address every single issue in your response? I want you to prove him wrong.

He's not "wrong" there.  He also is not contradicting anything I said.  You simply need to understand the language and the context of the discussion he was having in May 2009.  This is Obama in the midst of advocating for the Affordable Care Act, a major legislative process about health care which started in 2009 and was passed in 2010.  As part of this, he had to get out in front of Republican opposition declaring that we cannot pass health care reform because it costs too much.  So he had to go out there on all the news outlets and present himself as the more fiscally responsible party.  This is why he says "Well, we are out of money now.  We are operating in deep deficits, not caused by any decision we've made on health care so far."  What he MEANS by "we are out of money now" is exactly what he says, that we are spending more than we are bringing in.  This can be defined as "out of money", because there is not enough revenue to meet expenditures.  This is also the definition of "deficit", and is also what happens every time the value of the debt increases slightly.  He's NOT saying the debt cannot rise higher, or that the debt cannot be paid off.  In fact, there was an entire other conflict later over authorizing the rising of the debt, in which it was demonstrated that I am correctly describing his view.

:) Of course he is not wrong. The International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, many presidents, the European Union, many senators, and many bankers have said the same, over the years.

Still, you fail to see that Bush, in his presidency a few years back, tried to get rid of Social Security for the very same reasons. There is no money to continue funding it and, thus, the solution is to create a new healthcare that will lower the standards, in line with a sinking economy that is about to falter by losing its hegemony, by bringing in Obamacare. The industrial jobs that enjoyed good pay are now in China and you only need industrial cities that were the pride of the empire in its hayday, like Dallas, being left to her out of luck. You fail to see Bush pointing in the direction taken now by Obama.

Besides, in your response, you don't touch on AGENDA 21 and the New World Order which the countries are hurrying to usher in. Why do you thing countries are speeding up to a frantic pace the changing of so many laws and militarizing the police and you see the nations bankrupting their countries? The UNITED NATIONS is pushing its agenda for the nations to usher in the new system based on electronic money, micro-chipping the world population, AGENDA 21, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, the NEW WORLD ORDER, and many other subjects. Nationality, like being a US CITIZEN is becoming obsolete; do some reading about the coming United Nations' sponsored GLOBAL VILLAGE. Do some serious reading.

Of course, the ignorance on the previous subjects may lead you to quickly label everything as conspiracy theory, therefore, I highly recommend you search the United Nations involvement on the changes happening in your country and around the world, as they work in symphony with the subjects I touch in this post.

Too bad this forum lacks the scripts for  this decade and a video cannot be seen in the same post and page, but I already complained about it. Here, let me throw you a link, so you can start your research.

"Agenda 21" The UN's diabolical plan for the world is explained on the "Glenn Beck Show"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJY2SK_4tE

Yellow Magician.  :cool:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:05:01 AM by The Yellow Magician »

The mask I wear is one.

August 07, 2014, 04:07:18 AM
Reply #20

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
"Agenda 21" The UN's diabolical plan for the world is explained on the "Glenn Beck Show"

Lol, Glenn Beck is your source of information.

August 07, 2014, 05:06:31 AM
Reply #21

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I see your Beck and raise you one Kaku.

Civilization Types:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0

A global government isn't a conspiracy. It should be considered as nothing more than a simple step in social evolution, if this back water rock even makes it that far. It's progress, and it's what the people want. Like it not, the internet has globalized the world, and everyone is starting to think of people in other countries the way Americans think of people in other states.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

August 07, 2014, 09:59:53 AM
Reply #22

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile

Lol, Glenn Beck is your source of information.

If you don't like Glenn Beck, there are many other sources to read from or watch videos of. Prefer Michiu Kaku? LOL.

What matters is that people become less ignorant of the facts. You can choose your level of information as well...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:29:30 AM by The Yellow Magician »

The mask I wear is one.

August 07, 2014, 10:21:31 AM
Reply #23

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
I see your Beck and raise you one Kaku.

Civilization Types:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0

A global government isn't a conspiracy. It should be considered as nothing more than a simple step in social evolution, if this back water rock even makes it that far. It's progress, and it's what the people want. Like it not, the internet has globalized the world, and everyone is starting to think of people in other countries the way Americans think of people in other states.

~:Shin:~

Thanks for the video, Shin. The guy is really a Scientist? Can I present my facts by speaking to you about a cartoon of Tom & Jerry or you prefer some about the Pink Panther?

Michio Kaku in the video speaks about his favorite prejudices or personal ideas about civilization, which no one has seen or there are hard facts one can research about HIS supposed types of civilization. Yet, he speaks matter-of-factedly as if he has seen such types of civilization, while the fact is that humanity hasn't seen other than what we have had. The rich elite in the planet wants to install a new kind of civilization based on globalization. This guy isn't a scientist but a propagandist. I piss on "scientists" of such a short stature and on that kind of "science".

A "Scientist" uses movies to present the propaganda he wants to spread. What type of science does the US now have?  :confused: At least Glenn Beck shows a book you can search for and read and a lot of people with names you can research to find if his facts are correct...

Raise me to harder facts, Shin. That short "scientist" is similar to the presstitutes of the trusting US free press who read the teleprompter with the news that the government gives them about the crisis being over, which they have read every three months since September 11, green shoots, turning the corner, the new economy, and so many more phrases.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:59:34 AM by The Yellow Magician »

The mask I wear is one.

August 07, 2014, 02:41:40 PM
Reply #24

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Still, you fail to see that Bush, in his presidency a few years back, tried to get rid of Social Security for the very same reasons. There is no money to continue funding it and, thus, the solution is to create a new healthcare that will lower the standards, in line with a sinking economy that is about to falter by losing its hegemony, by bringing in Obamacare. The industrial jobs that enjoyed good pay are now in China and you only need industrial cities that were the pride of the empire in its hayday, like Dallas, being left to her out of luck. You fail to see Bush pointing in the direction taken now by Obama.

Well let me summarize by simply saying Bush is an idiot.  Both literally, as in his brain does not function well, and in terms of his analysis of policy.  Bush attempted to get rid of Social Security because this safety net contradicts Republican philosophy for governance.  They do not like the notion of a government program administering a portion of our retirement system, because Republicans feel this detracts from their choice.  Of course, the reason for keeping it is what we learned during the Great Depression, that a government program as a portion of retirement provides a better safety net than an all-investment approach.  Thus the existence of Social Security promotes the fiscal security of society.  To accomplish his goals of privatizing Social Security, Bush basically flat out lied about it being insolvent.  This is not out of character, because Bush was prone to lying to push his policies (like claiming Iraq had WMDs).  If you believed his statement about its insolvency, then you simply bought into his silly lie.  Social Security is not insolvent because there IS NO REAL SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST FUND.  That's not how the program works, nor how it has ever worked.  Social Security started paying out money on day one, and started collecting money on day one.  The money collected from workers went to the money paid out to retirees.  And, that's STILL how it works.  The money collected from taxation on workers goes to the money paid out to retirees.  The idea of a "trust fund" grew out of this fictitious notion about the money being saved up during a time when the money being collected from payroll taxes (separate from income taxes) exceeded the money paid out to social security.  That money was not saved up, because that's not how our budget really works.  The social security trust fund cannot run out because it has never existed.  The money paid out to retirees has ALWAYS come from taxation on workers, and it will continue to do so for as long as we choose to keep the Social Security system around.  And since it is an extremely popular program, this will likely be a long time.

Besides, in your response, you don't touch on AGENDA 21 and the New World Order which the countries are hurrying to usher in.

...  Maybe because I'm not crazy?  :-P

I'm sure I explained to you before that Agenda 21 is a harmless and minor UN plan developed at a sustainability conference.  It has no teeth, is non-binding, and essentially has no effect at all other than being an advisory list of suggestions for promoting environmental sustainability.  So not only is its content pretty much harmless, since it is powerless to change anything, it is basically one of the most inconsequential things you could think to name.  I'm frankly surprised you are still engaged in conspiracy theories about it.  I thought maybe you would find new conspiracy theories to buy into by now.

do some reading about the coming United Nations' sponsored GLOBAL VILLAGE. Do some serious reading.

The UN's Global Village appears to be a simple agenda to address the serious issue of borderless cyber-crime.  There's nothing alarming to me about this.  I consider this a serious issue that does require some international cooperation.

I highly recommend you search the United Nations involvement on the changes happening in your country and around the world,

I do follow the actions of the United Nations.  Mostly the United Nations disappoints me because it is a largely ineffectual agency in a world which is rapidly becoming a single global society.  In the next few decades we will need to either restructure the United Nations or replace it with a different sort of agency which can actually get things done at a global scale.  And I do anticipate paranoia from conspiracy theorists such as yourself when this happens, but likely we sensible people will proceed forward anyway.

Speaking of crazy...  Glenn Beck is a lunatic, and he's rambling incoherently in that video.  I have nothing to refute about that video because he doesn't actually MAKE any coherent points.  It is just 14 minutes of emphatic emotion.

A "Scientist" uses movies to present the propaganda he wants to spread. What type of science does the US now have?  :confused:

O_o  He's a mainstream scientist.  Here's one of his more important science books.  Good luck understanding it.

Here Michio Kaku published a book which covers the same topic as the video Shinichi linked.  You can find plenty of excerpts online for free.

At least Glenn Beck shows a book you can search for and read and a lot of people with names you can research to find if his facts are correct...

Come on now...  Are you actually taking yourself seriously?  Here's one of Glenn Beck's books for you to fact check.  Amazon's "Look Inside" feature lets you read a few pages before buying.  This is sufficient, because it only takes until page 2 before Glenn Beck announces his diagnosis of "borderline schizophrenic".  I will quote your beloved Glenn Beck, "We all feel a wide range of emotions, and as a borderline schizophrenic, I assure you my range is wider than it should be."  Allow me to quote the symptoms of his condition to you (source), "The hallmark of the diagnosis is extremely strange behaviour and presentation, speech and thinking. They do not usually experience overt episodes of psychosis, but may do say briefly when they decompensate under stress. Clinically they have odd beliefs or magical thinking, unusual perceptual experiences, paranoid behaviour, odd, eccentric or peculiar behaviour, there is excessive social anxiety and a lack of close friendships."  So why don't you go back and rewatch that Glenn Beck video where he rants emotionally with a paranoid conspiracy theory with his self-described mental condition in mind.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:56:42 PM by kobok »

August 08, 2014, 12:22:42 AM
Reply #25

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
US people very proudly, for decades, thought itself above and beyond, separate and above from the rest of the world, while the homeland was kept safely under the wings of their Zionist master banksters in London and the politicians in Washington that puppet for them. However, by the events seen in these last two weeks, attacks that used to happen in those poor, pitiful, uneducated third-world countries, now also happen in the US, so that, together with the way of a weak and dying Dollar, sharp price increases to about everything from food to basics, ailing home prices that do not recover, high and growing unemployment and the ever increasing dependency of countless millions of USA people to be fed by their government due to their inability to do so independently, makes us, those outside the USA, think the US DESERVES A WARM WELCOME TO THE THIRD WORLD.  :cool:

Even though it is a sad spectacle to see, I thank God, we are entering the metaphysical age of no more greedy wars that used fake pretexts to rape poor nations and steal their resources for the elite banksters in the name of freedumb and demoncrazy. I am sure you are all as glad as I am.

USA has, undubitably, entering a new phase and the result will be world peace will now have a bigger chance to happen. The uni-polar world is dying and it is giving way to a multi-polar world lead by BRICS. I am sure more and more countries are going to join them. May peace prevail on Earth. Amen.  :cool:

YellowMagician, your apparent glee at what you take to be the immanent downfall of a nation, and all the pain and suffering that that would entail, shows a shocking lack of empathy. If the US has made mistakes then it is up to the globe to point out those mistakes and move forward from there. Not BRICS nor any other single group will 'lead the world', our progress depends on the cooperation of all nations, not against major world powers, but alongside them (I say this as a citizen of one of the BRICS countries).

If leadership fails, we attempt to replace that leadership as peacefully and democratically as possible, and move on. This doesn't always work, but it is better than just standing on the sidelines spitefully hoping the 'big bullies get what's coming to them'. That is not a useful way of thinking, and not something that will move this planet in the direction of progress.
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

August 09, 2014, 06:11:24 PM
Reply #26

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I have a couple of questions for you, The Yellow Magician.

Since you hate scientists and science so much, where would you prefer our knowledge and understanding of the world come from? From you? From Glenn Beck? What makes anyone else qualified to start telling people what is or is not true about the world, above and beyond what a scientist is allowed to tell people?

This is not a set of sarcastic questions, but are indeed quite seriously asked.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

August 11, 2014, 08:05:44 PM
Reply #27

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile

Well let me summarize by simply saying Bush is an idiot.  Both literally, as in his brain does not function well, and in terms of his analysis of policy.  Bush attempted to get rid of Social Security because this safety net contradicts Republican philosophy for governance.  They do not like the notion of a government program administering a portion of our retirement system, because Republicans feel this detracts from their choice.  Of course, the reason for keeping it is what we learned during the Great Depression, that a government program as a portion of retirement provides a better safety net than an all-investment approach.  Thus the existence of Social Security promotes the fiscal security of society.  To accomplish his goals of privatizing Social Security, Bush basically flat out lied about it being insolvent.  This is not out of character, because Bush was prone to lying to push his policies (like claiming Iraq had WMDs).  If you believed his statement about its insolvency, then you simply bought into his silly lie.  Social Security is not insolvent because there IS NO REAL SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST FUND.  That's not how the program works, nor how it has ever worked.  Social Security started paying out money on day one, and started collecting money on day one.  The money collected from workers went to the money paid out to retirees.  And, that's STILL how it works.  The money collected from taxation on workers goes to the money paid out to retirees.  The idea of a "trust fund" grew out of this fictitious notion about the money being saved up during a time when the money being collected from payroll taxes (separate from income taxes) exceeded the money paid out to social security.  That money was not saved up, because that's not how our budget really works.  The social security trust fund cannot run out because it has never existed.  The money paid out to retirees has ALWAYS come from taxation on workers, and it will continue to do so for as long as we choose to keep the Social Security system around.  And since it is an extremely popular program, this will likely be a long time.

Besides, in your response, you don't touch on AGENDA 21 and the New World Order which the countries are hurrying to usher in.

...  Maybe because I'm not crazy?  :-P

I'm sure I explained to you before that Agenda 21 is a harmless and minor UN plan developed at a sustainability conference.  It has no teeth, is non-binding, and essentially has no effect at all other than being an advisory list of suggestions for promoting environmental sustainability.  So not only is its content pretty much harmless, since it is powerless to change anything, it is basically one of the most inconsequential things you could think to name.  I'm frankly surprised you are still engaged in conspiracy theories about it.  I thought maybe you would find new conspiracy theories to buy into by now.

do some reading about the coming United Nations' sponsored GLOBAL VILLAGE. Do some serious reading.

The UN's Global Village appears to be a simple agenda to address the serious issue of borderless cyber-crime.  There's nothing alarming to me about this.  I consider this a serious issue that does require some international cooperation.

I highly recommend you search the United Nations involvement on the changes happening in your country and around the world,

I do follow the actions of the United Nations.  Mostly the United Nations disappoints me because it is a largely ineffectual agency in a world which is rapidly becoming a single global society.  In the next few decades we will need to either restructure the United Nations or replace it with a different sort of agency which can actually get things done at a global scale.  And I do anticipate paranoia from conspiracy theorists such as yourself when this happens, but likely we sensible people will proceed forward anyway.

Speaking of crazy...  Glenn Beck is a lunatic, and he's rambling incoherently in that video.  I have nothing to refute about that video because he doesn't actually MAKE any coherent points.  It is just 14 minutes of emphatic emotion.

A "Scientist" uses movies to present the propaganda he wants to spread. What type of science does the US now have?  :confused:

O_o  He's a mainstream scientist.  Here's one of his more important science books.  Good luck understanding it.

Here Michio Kaku published a book which covers the same topic as the video Shinichi linked.  You can find plenty of excerpts online for free.

At least Glenn Beck shows a book you can search for and read and a lot of people with names you can research to find if his facts are correct...

Come on now...  Are you actually taking yourself seriously?  Here's one of Glenn Beck's books for you to fact check.  Amazon's "Look Inside" feature lets you read a few pages before buying.  This is sufficient, because it only takes until page 2 before Glenn Beck announces his diagnosis of "borderline schizophrenic".  I will quote your beloved Glenn Beck, "We all feel a wide range of emotions, and as a borderline schizophrenic, I assure you my range is wider than it should be."  Allow me to quote the symptoms of his condition to you (source), "The hallmark of the diagnosis is extremely strange behaviour and presentation, speech and thinking. They do not usually experience overt episodes of psychosis, but may do say briefly when they decompensate under stress. Clinically they have odd beliefs or magical thinking, unusual perceptual experiences, paranoid behaviour, odd, eccentric or peculiar behaviour, there is excessive social anxiety and a lack of close friendships."  So why don't you go back and rewatch that Glenn Beck video where he rants emotionally with a paranoid conspiracy theory with his self-described mental condition in mind.

Fail again, Kobok.  :)

You take everything out of context. I said at least Glen Beck showed a book you can research, but that book is not written by Beck. You are peeing outside the bucket, Kobok, with all your scientific mind...

If Bush is an idiot, well, I agree but so is your current Black President. He is sending pink slips to your military because of the same reasons Bush wanted to shut down Social Security. And you are another one who fail to add 2 plus 2. Debt continues to grow in the US at an alarming rate with no industry left since it was taken out of the country and countries only leech their credit cards when there isn't enough income.

Hahaha.  :rolleyes: You think you are the only one understanding science. Fools think they are the only ones. Get the veil off your eyes, Kobok, Mr. scientific mind teachie. I read The Dancing Wu Li Masters, a mystical approach to quantum physics, and the Tao of Physics in 1980, over 30 years ago, among many others before you knew the term science...

I won't call it ridiculous your labeling of AGENDA 21, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, ELECTRONIC MONEY, and the rest as conspiracy. I will just call you ignorant, since who ignores is an ignorant. You are an ignorant academic scientist teachie... aha, Kobok. 

Yellow Magician :cool:

The mask I wear is one.

August 11, 2014, 10:07:26 PM
Reply #28

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
US people very proudly, for decades, thought itself above and beyond, separate and above from the rest of the world, while the homeland was kept safely under the wings of their Zionist master banksters in London and the politicians in Washington that puppet for them. However, by the events seen in these last two weeks, attacks that used to happen in those poor, pitiful, uneducated third-world countries, now also happen in the US, so that, together with the way of a weak and dying Dollar, sharp price increases to about everything from food to basics, ailing home prices that do not recover, high and growing unemployment and the ever increasing dependency of countless millions of USA people to be fed by their government due to their inability to do so independently, makes us, those outside the USA, think the US DESERVES A WARM WELCOME TO THE THIRD WORLD.  :cool:

Even though it is a sad spectacle to see, I thank God, we are entering the metaphysical age of no more greedy wars that used fake pretexts to rape poor nations and steal their resources for the elite banksters in the name of freedumb and demoncrazy. I am sure you are all as glad as I am.

USA has, undubitably, entering a new phase and the result will be world peace will now have a bigger chance to happen. The uni-polar world is dying and it is giving way to a multi-polar world lead by BRICS. I am sure more and more countries are going to join them. May peace prevail on Earth. Amen.  :cool:

YellowMagician, your apparent glee at what you take to be the immanent downfall of a nation, and all the pain and suffering that that would entail, shows a shocking lack of empathy. If the US has made mistakes then it is up to the globe to point out those mistakes and move forward from there. Not BRICS nor any other single group will 'lead the world', our progress depends on the cooperation of all nations, not against major world powers, but alongside them (I say this as a citizen of one of the BRICS countries).

If leadership fails, we attempt to replace that leadership as peacefully and democratically as possible, and move on. This doesn't always work, but it is better than just standing on the sidelines spitefully hoping the 'big bullies get what's coming to them'. That is not a useful way of thinking, and not something that will move this planet in the direction of progress.

I don't keep a secret I am tired of the big bully in the world always raping poor countries to steal their resources. The whole world will dance when the bully is no longer capable of raping any more nations under false pretenses of demoncrazy and freedumb. May the greed of capitalism continue to sink that sick nation, so that the world stops suffering.

I care for the good of the whole world and may that only nation that wars to steal may be damned for the good of a peaceful world.

The United States has shown no empathy and now their police is becoming as beligerant as their military was in occupied lands... What goes around, comes around. How can you now ask for empathy when you didn't raise your voice against the use of White Phosphorous in Fallujah? WTF are you talking about?

It seems to me you don't know what's coming to the United States... Get into prophecy and learn about exactly where we stand in time. Otherwise, you will be even more lost as time passes.

The mask I wear is one.

August 11, 2014, 10:22:55 PM
Reply #29

The Yellow Magician

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Nemo me Impune Lacessit
    • View Profile
I have a couple of questions for you, The Yellow Magician.

Since you hate scientists and science so much, where would you prefer our knowledge and understanding of the world come from? From you? From Glenn Beck? What makes anyone else qualified to start telling people what is or is not true about the world, above and beyond what a scientist is allowed to tell people?

This is not a set of sarcastic questions, but are indeed quite seriously asked.

~Steve

Wrong again in your assumptions.

Assuming makes an ass of you and me... Don't. I have never said I hate scientists and science. I admire some but I just see as ridiculous the idea of Kobok, accepted by his minions, to follow the scientific method to practice magic.  :) And even more, an outright out-of-mind lack of respect to expect that his way is THE ONLY WAY. Says who? Who is he to say it is the only way? Magic has existed for thousands of years, in every culture in the world, under every available system and form, and doctrine. Let freedom continue. Kobok's idea is just his way... not the way.  :rolleyes:

So, in light to that new information, shoot again, Steve.

Yellow Magician.  :cool:

The mask I wear is one.