Author Topic: Can someone interpret this please?  (Read 2643 times)

December 10, 2012, 11:13:35 AM
Read 2643 times

Dragoon2

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I like the Darkness...
    • View Profile
Hey. I had a strange dream, a dream that is unlike anything I have ever dreamed before. Here it is, in as much detail as I can remember:

I was walking out of school in the summer, wearing pants and a short sleeve shirt, and of course, socks and shoes. I had no backpack on. As I was passing by a railing on my left (all of this is in my point of view, btw) I saw a bunch of cigarettes on the ground and picked them up. I walked around the corner of the building at my left and saw one of my teachers smoking a cigarette as I walked past. He was wearing a black jacket and a baseball cap, and as I hid the cigarettes I had, he glared at me.

When i looked to my right, I saw my friend Fabian, a hispanic (puerto rican? IDK) in a white suburban smoking a cigarette, so I went to him and asked him for a light. He lit his and mine and we smoked as he drove away from the school with me in the back seat. Ahead, I could see a gas station bordering a beach. We stopped there, talking and laughing, then I got out and stripped down to my swim suit.

Suddenly, I could feel everyone stop and stare at something. I turned around, and I saw a giant meteor strike the ground across the lake or ocean or whatever it was we were at. A huge wave of debris was thrown up into the air, and as I watched, a plane flew into it, and it seemed to be puny to the wave. Then, a second, smaller meteor smashed into the ground closer to us. People started screaming and running from something, and when I looked into the air -

I woke up. That was when my alarm went off at 6 in the morning. Does this mean anything? I mean, every other dream I had was crazy and unrealistic.

I this dream a bad sign?!!? :eek:

Someone please tell me, cuz I can't seem to forget it!
Insanity is my Specialty...

January 07, 2013, 06:26:14 AM
Reply #1

Dragoon2

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I like the Darkness...
    • View Profile
Alright. I got another dream I want someone to interpret. Here it is:

It started with me walking along on a tiny little island. On this island was my town. As I walked, I said hi to many of the people I knew. Well, one woman took me swimming and for some reason tried to drown me. I got away, of course, and went to a local diner where the woman I love works at (just happens to be the girl I really like in reality). We tell everyone we are leaving, then we strap on these single engine backpack plane things and fly to my house (same as real house).

When we get there, the government starts coming to take us away.

At that point, I tell her to fly away.
Go! I say. Go now! I will find you again!

After she goes, the government guys start questioning me and hold me under house arrest. one woman tries to learn to fly, but can't. This goes on for months. A couple times I tried to escape, but got caught both times. Then, my sister came up to me with this jacket in her hands. It looked like it had wings on it.

Use this, she said. I designed it myself. It will allow you to fly.

I thanked her, and tried to escape. This time, I was able to fly awayt from them.

For many long days, I flew over the countryside and finally, I made it back to the diner. When I went inside, I saw her working and knew she didn't forget about me. Everyone else knew too, because they all went quiet when I wlaked in and some started to smile. Then, I said her name.

Hope, I said. She turned, gasping, and dropped the glass she was holding. Then, we both smiled and ran to each other and hugged each other for a bit while everyone cheered for us.

Then I woke up.

I had that dream a few days ago, and never wrote it down. However, It is still burneed into my memory. I did not like the part where I found the love of my life the best.

I liked the feeling of flying without engines or propellers, just my own arms. I loved it.

So heres my question to everyopne. That jacket design - I remember it perfectly.

Could it possibly work?

Whether you say yes or no, I will still make it, so feel free to answer in any way you want.

January 07, 2013, 08:02:16 AM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Your first dream: It means you give a too much attention to trivial tasks so you can easily miss important thing that might catch you unprepared (like the meteor in your dream). I would say that in your dream you have taken on the swimming suit just by lucky coincidence instead of conscious preparation. It might as well mean that you can (and should) trust your intuition.
I will take a look at the second dream later :).

January 07, 2013, 11:03:33 AM
Reply #3

Dragoon2

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I like the Darkness...
    • View Profile
Thank you. Nobody has even really tried to interpret that first one before you.

January 10, 2013, 08:25:29 AM
Reply #4

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Your second dream seems to be incomplete. For example that girl that wanted to drown you... Why did she want to drown you and why did you go swimming with her? Did you have the feeling she wants to get you and went with her even against this feeling?

January 10, 2013, 10:06:32 AM
Reply #5

Dragoon2

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I like the Darkness...
    • View Profile
Honestly, I think it was that (and I'm not for sure. I forgot some parts because (stupid me) I didn't write it down) she pretended to be my friend. I thought she was my friend, and she acted sincere. In the dream, I didn't feel as if she meant me harm. I just thought she wanted to go for a swim.

And as for the government people, (I know that part is incomplete) I simply don't know. They just seemed to come. For what reason, I don't know.

January 11, 2013, 08:57:20 AM
Reply #6

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
I would say the dream means you are scared of trusting other people and you are scared of events you cannot control. The wish to fly can be associated with you trying to hide from harsh events. But as I said, it's hard to interpret incomplete dream.

March 01, 2013, 06:47:24 AM
Reply #7

Dragoon2

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I like the Darkness...
    • View Profile
Alright. I've just had a dream that has really worried me. OK, this is a little incomplete, but here goes:

I was going to school with some friends, but school wasn't in session, so we went outside and smoked some cigarettes. Some girls were complaining about something, I don't rememver what. Next thing I remember is I'm in Korea, I think North, but I'm not sure. Anyways, there is a mean dictator, but he's american, which is weird. Beside the place that I'm at is a dark forest (not physically dark, but just feels ominous)

I go out there with my dad and a girl that I guess is my sister or friend. While we are walking through, We get seperated from my dad. As me and the guirl continue walking, I see an elemental wolf there. I don't know how I know its an elemental wolf, because it just looks normal, but it is. I tell the girl not to make noise. He looks at us, but then moves on. Then, I hear a twig break. The wolf attacks the girl, and we get separated. I run and draw it away dfrom her, but end up at a lake. I get on a raft there and get to the nmiddle (small lake, perfectly round.)

The wolf is now rplaced by a man. He is evil. His laugh is evil, and he emanates a dark, sinister intelligence. He has the power to manipulate water and fire. First he throws fireballs at me, then when that doesn't work, he laughs and turns the lake into a giant face and swallows me. I think I die, because I black out for a split second and seem to rise above the lake.

Again, I find myself in the market (breakin my menory. Sorry) My family is trying to escape, and get in an escape pod, but the dictator (he comes back) cancels the launch, and forces us to stay. Then, I woke up.

And another thing I just realized is that I HAVE HAD THIS DREAM TWICE, MAYBE THREE TIMES ALREADY!!!! SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!