Poll

Should Koujiryuu be made a teacher?

I approve
13 (92.9%)
I do not approve
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 31, 2012, 03:07:14 PM

Author Topic: Vote: Koujiryuu for teacher  (Read 2695 times)

August 24, 2012, 03:07:14 PM
Read 2695 times

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Koujiryuu has been a member here for a long time, and has previously held a position as a Veritas Teacher.  If you examine our articles section you will note that the majority of articles in the area of "Chi and Ancient Arts" are actually penned by Koujiryuu, which speaks to his experience.  He has returned to sustained activity with us, shown new dedication to buliding up the BEA section of our community, and has expressed an interest in becoming a Teacher again.  For these reasons, I am nominating him for the position.

Since it has been a while since we have had a vote, I'll remind everyone that Teacher positions also include becoming a Moderator, that the poll will run for 1 week, along with parallel polling among the staff, that discussion on the nomination and vote is permitted below, and that the results will be determined according to the procedures in the Veritas Constitution.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

August 24, 2012, 03:33:36 PM
Reply #1

Koujiryuu

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
I am very gracious to have been nominated for a second chance.

Regardless of whether or not I am accepted as a Teacher, I will continue to strive to revive the Body Energy Arts forums to what they once were, as well as contribute what I can to the other sections of the site. I do plan to write a few more articles, and make some videos teaching various Qigong and Yoga forms. I want to help everyone, and Veritas as an organization, as much as I can by continuing to contribute and be active on the site.

I have changed greatly over the years and I feel I have the judgement and cool-headedness to properly moderate forums and chat in a professional matter, whereas once I did not.

I would only ask that you consider me not based on what I have done in the past or now, but on the content of my character and willingness to help others.

Thank you.
My Articles
Gone from Veritas forever. Blame the staff.

August 24, 2012, 06:47:55 PM
Reply #2

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
Kouji has proved time and again that he knows what he's doing, and obviously has a passion for helping others. He's got my vote.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

August 31, 2012, 03:36:51 PM
Reply #3

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Approved with 100% of the staff vote, 92.9% of the member vote, and approval of a council member.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.