This is a small survey to rate the quality, leadership, and effectiveness of the Qigong Study Group.
I would appreciate it if everyone who was in the group would pitch in and let me know how I did.
I understand that the group fell apart after the first week. I don't know if this was because there was too much time commitment, things were unclear, if everyone became too busy, or even if people forgot about it. If you want to give an indication as to why you didn't participate, I would appreciate it, as I put a lot of time and energy into the group, and I don't appreciate being ignored. I would still very much appreciate your guys collective input on the quality of the group, because I want to run a longer class in the future, and I want to improve on what I have here.
Questions are on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being poor and 5 being excellent. Just copy and paste, and rate each on the scale of 1 to 5. Comments are welcome.
- How would you rate the content of the study group for things like terminology, clarity and authenticity?
- How would you rate the exercises and their progression in the course?
- How would you rate the effectiveness of the exercises in teaching you to develop Qi?
- How would you rate the group leader's effectiveness in explaining things and answering questions?
- How would you rate the group leader's overall participation in the group?
- How would you rate the group overall, all things considered?
Thank you for your time.