Author Topic: Hands-on-healing experiences  (Read 1445 times)

July 13, 2012, 10:35:09 AM
Read 1445 times

Koujiryuu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
This thread is for discussion of the final exercise, hands on healing, from week 6.
My Articles
Gone from Veritas forever. Blame the staff.

July 20, 2012, 02:11:20 AM
Reply #1

JustinReeves

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
For the first exercise, I first affirmed to my self "I am going to begin healing myself." I didn't have anyone around I could practice on so I just used my arm. :/ I started the Buddhist Breathing and began to focus on my lower dantien. I felt very centered and connected with my energy. I rubbed my hands together and then placed my right arm on my left forearm. I affirmed to myself "I am now beginning to channel high vibrational, loving energy into my arm." I tried not to focus on the feeling of energy too much, but I felt as though the negative energy was a liquid that was moving around read to come out. I also used to visualization and found it useful. I did chi healing when I first started to manipulate energy. The pain in my arm dulled.

I found the second exercise unique and never thought of using energy healing while massagng. I had a pain in my leg a couple inches above my ankle. I began massaging the area and focused on sending positive golden light energy into my leg. I felt the pain in my leg get better nearly as soon as I did so. I then gently smacked my leg with the back side of my hand while projecting my energy.

July 20, 2012, 11:18:42 AM
Reply #2

Koujiryuu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
Good work Justin. I'm glad you found some success with the exercises. Maybe in the future you'll find someone you can trust enough to practice with.
My Articles

July 20, 2012, 01:11:03 PM
Reply #3

Koujiryuu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
Here's my experiences with hands-on-healing.

I decided to try and heal a bruise on my torso I got playing basketball. It was about the size of a quarter and purple.

I began with Dantien meditation for about 10 minutes. When I felt ready, I said to myself "I am going to heal the bruise on my torso." I placed my hand on my side, near the waist, over the bruise. I rubbed my hands together, and put my right hand over it. I began to deep breath Buddhist style while focusing on my Qi as a golden-white healing light and using my Yi to move the Qi into the bruise. I focused and perceived the negative energy of the bruise as a red, painful, stagnant energy. I began to focus on the idea of unconditional love and used my will to "overwrite" the red energy with my healing Qi.

After about 5 minutes, my side became quite hot under the hand. It also tingled immensely. I put all of my concentration on the Qi going to the bruise. I could perceive Qi flowing from the Dantien to my right hand, and also coming up the leg meridians from the ground, and the meridian of my other arm which was just loose at my side. Also, I could perceive Qi coming from the air around my right hand to the area of the bruise.

I did this for about 15 minutes total, and the next day the bruise had gone from being purple to being a light brown. The next day it was gone. Usually, a bruise that size and darkness would stay visible for about a week, so I think it worked.

My Articles