Author Topic: First OBE  (Read 2807 times)

April 13, 2012, 03:27:13 PM
Read 2807 times

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
    • My facebook, add if you want
So, I was having a dream like usual.. I was at Muay Thai practice, we were all just chilling there. It turned into a lucid dream, so I just flew around and stuff to take advantage of it.

When I woke myself up, I decided it was a good chance to try to OBE. But when I woke myself up, I didnt move. I layed completely still. I tried to roll over, and I felt myself roll, but my body didnt actually move. But I really felt the roll.

Then I started vibrating and shaking a LOT. Like a LOT. I'm not sure if I actually was, or if I wasnt really. Like I mean if someone was watching me, I dont know if theyd be seeing what I was feeling.

Anyways..

Then I found myself in this room. I was aware of what was going on. But it didnt look like my room. It was a bedroom, but the walls were a different color, and there was a big window (wich I do not have) and my TV was not there. The only thing was the same was that my bed was the same bed, and there was a mirror at the end (but it wasnt even the same mirror..)

So I dont know what was going on there..

Then after I was done with that, I snapped back and it happened again. I was laying in bed, and suddenly I felt myself sliding down the bed, and off to the side.. So I slid wayy down, and to the side, and then up, and basically I was thrown around quite a bit. And then those intense vibrations all happened again, and I felt myself floating upwards. I thought my eyes were open.. but they werent. Next thing I knew, I was looking at MY ROOM, as if I was floating in the middle of it. I could clearly see my walls, my dresser, etc.

Most of all....

Thoughts/opinions/advice/anything?!

I feel like this is the next step in what I want to do. I've mentioned countless times that I'm bored with psionics, I want to expand and do something more fulfulling.. I feel like this is it, this is what I was meant to do. So I want to get really good at having these OBEs.

April 13, 2012, 05:22:06 PM
Reply #1

LeZebra

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Sometimes if you are really wanting a obe, you can lucid dream an obe.
I know, its weird, but it does happen.
If you are doing an obe into the plane closest to the physical, then things should be the same. (your bed and stuff in the right place)
The only thing off would be your sense of depth perception.
Meaning that your room might feel larger or smaller.
Now if you are doing an obe into the astral, things will be different. The way you mentioned.
There is no real way to say yes you did an obe into X plane, you just have to have enough experience to differentiate between where you are.
Think outside the box to change what's inside it.

April 13, 2012, 11:02:39 PM
Reply #2

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
So your saying for the first one I was in the "astral" and the second one I was not?

April 14, 2012, 12:02:04 AM
Reply #3

LeZebra

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
From what is written, the first one seems like the astral, while the second one was more closer to the physical.
The bouncing around sounds a little weird but it might be nothing.
Everyone has different exit experiences so I can't say for certain what that was.
Hope that helps.
Think outside the box to change what's inside it.

April 14, 2012, 10:48:24 AM
Reply #4

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Ok well thank you. I'd love to explore both of these planes much more thoroughly.

April 21, 2012, 10:55:48 PM
Reply #5

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
Imo, the room that looked like yours but with differences was the etheric of your room. The superetheric is a subtle energy template lacking objects that are not full of energy. It seems cleaner and fresher. Buildings that have been demolished are still there and new buildings that have been erected might not yet be in the etheric. It is an extension of energy from the world below it.

when you rolled out you seem imo to be in the heavier Astral Body which is often constrained to the Real Time Zone but can be taken to the lower or middle Astral planes if it is light enough. We get lighter and higher in our vibration by;
* the health of the body at that time
* the energy available in the room
* the technique of separation
* the temporary increase of vibration from energy work
* the more permanent ascension from metaphysical and magickal pathworking
.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

April 22, 2012, 11:14:34 AM
Reply #6

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile