Author Topic: Time Paradox. Bare with me here.  (Read 991 times)

February 08, 2012, 01:07:37 PM
Read 991 times

Saedrenel

• View Profile
I'm here to present some ideas that I have regarding the wonderful thing we know as time. I'd like some input on a few specific areas after this.

So for any point in time, there are an infinite number of parallel decisions that could change or affect the future of each choice. This future is decided by your decisions and the decisions of others. These decisions are affected by things like small bits of information and chance meetings of certain people. There are LARGE factors, and SMALL factors. The idea of the butterfly effect is a little overexaggerated, however only if the "butterfly" is not directly affecting one's thoughts or physical awareness.

So it is entirely possible to have infinite parallel universes with extremely minute differences. One can attempt to use a technique similar to foresight, under many different names, however what you see is decided by what you know, and what you intend. It is entirely possible to achieve what you see using this technique, although as your perspective changes, the picture will, and your future will. The dodging of the perspective change will preserve the future image, therefore creating the parallel universes. Time might only be an illusion for certain particles, but it's no joke for the physical body.

Now we get into the idea of universal psi energy. Energy of the soul, of intent, of will, what have you, the important thing to note is that it is universal, composes everything, etc. Now if we take the assumption that this energy transcends the boundaries of time, and exists in all times, it is safe to assume it also exists in all parallel futures. Make sense?

From this, we know the ideas of utilizing this energy with our will and intent in order to make some kind of change.

So my question is, if it exists in all points in time, would a GOD-LEVEL Psion (we're talking shooting laser beams and commanding every mind on the planet, as unrealistic as that might be, we will use this for theoretical purposes) be able to manipulate the fact that psi, and through psi our SOUL, exists in all points in time, and therefore restore the entirety of this massive power to a previous point in time, along with all memories from that parallel future and universe the power is sent from?

The energy transfer would probably cause the cataclysmic and sudden end to that alternate future, but the parallel past would live on, and give all the memories of that alternate soul-manifestation, along with cause all kinds of pain and scars on the soul-manifestation that is gaining this massive power.

Just something to think about. I run through these crazy scenarios in my head when I'm bored  :P

I will post my ideas for why this theoretical psion could perform such a feat after some responses.

February 08, 2012, 01:09:04 PM
Reply #1

Saedrenel

• View Profile
All feedback, criticism, and counter-theory is highly encouraged, I might yet have some holes in my logic  :)