Author Topic: Golden invader  (Read 3177 times)

February 06, 2012, 02:35:06 AM
Read 3177 times

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
This one seemed a bit out of the ordinary so I thought I'd share.

It started off being the usual mess of dreams but that all changed suddenly. The best way I can describe it is my consciousness came into the same place as my being in my bed and I became aware of something near me. I felt a thumb on my chin, a hand groping my crotch, and a kiss on my lips. I became startled and started thinking, "am I being raped? Did someone sneak in? Why can't I move, have I been drugged?" I then realised that I could blindly 'see', and felt like my awareness was actually a couple of centimetres to the left of my body. It 'looked' like an androgynous human, glowing gold, flawlessly beautiful, perfectly symmetrical. It floated above me and had an air of serenity that I didn't trust. The force on my chin seemed great, yet everything about the being was gentle. I couldn't tell what genitals it had, if any. I can't remember at what point I realised that my eyes were actually closed and that I couldn't open them, but shortly after that I realised that I was asleep. However, it still took quite a bit off willpower to make myself wake, which seems unusual for me.

Something else that might be important: I have been thinking about relationships quite a bit more than usual recently. So do you think this is just a dream whipped up by my subconsious, have I inadvertently called something, or something else?

February 06, 2012, 12:28:33 PM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Physical body awareness plus another shifted body awareness, paralysis of the physical body, and seeing with the eyes closed indicates that you have shifted to your psychic senses, and therefore I'll be damned if what you've just described is a "dream" at all. To cement this point further, the typical sleep-paralysis-induced "succubus" effect usually is accompanied by a pressure on the chest as if one is being pinned down, and often a good bit of fear; the typical experience usually does not include the specific sensations that you've described nor your visual and kinesthetic experience.

Therefore, I'd consider the golden being to be real in one form or another.

How did it the nature of the being "feel" to you, exactly? Was any kind of emotional quality radiating from it? Did it elicit a sexual response from you?

Whatever it is obviously has something to do with the sexual impulse. The two things I can think of it being are either a) an ACTUAL succubus like entity, if it elicited a sexual response or b) some more benign spirit, possibly trying to help you with your recent concern with relationships by altering some part of your astral / mental body related to the sex/love spectrum. The brilliant gold color makes me suspect that it's benign, unless you REALLY got bad vibes from it. In any case, I still couldn't guess what it was.

For what it's worth, the being appearing androgynous gives me the impression that it is not an incarnate human, as a typical human will retain its gender while projected unless it chooses otherwise, and I don't see why the kind of person that basically projects (probably unconsciously) and does sexual things to people would care very much about hiding its gender.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

February 06, 2012, 02:48:47 PM
Reply #2

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
I'm aware of the usual associations with a visit from a succubus, which is why I didn't call it that.
The nature felt crystalline and graceful, like it embodied something. The closest thing to an emotional quality was a sense of 'father' in some abstract meaning, although I found that interpretation somewhat disturbing. It didn't emanate fear, tranquility, nor love, it just seemed to be. It also elicited a very slight sexual response, more of a tingle.

One thing I forgot to mention: this all occured during the middle of the day.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:29:01 PM by Darkflame »

February 06, 2012, 10:19:01 PM
Reply #3

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Interesting. You've got me stumped, that's for sure. Maybe some kind of solar entity? Heck, I'm curious. If you find out anything more, let us know. I still would place my bet on your subtle bodies being worked on in some way, for some reason.

I hope good things come of it.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

February 07, 2012, 05:58:33 AM
Reply #4

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
Will do.
I didn't consider it something that needed solving, but thanks for the thought anyway.

March 10, 2013, 05:24:39 PM
Reply #5

dru1d

• Settling In

• View Profile
Almost seems like a projection prompted by your subconscious will's desire to blend energies with that of something purer or more divine than one's self- the sexual response elicited showing an integration of the primal self into that desire. Sounds like a blessed vision, at any rate. If you've been doing any energy cultivation it may be a sign whatever you're doing is paying off.

Namaste and please forgive the slight thread necromancy!
“Darkness transmuted is light of the light. This, my children, is your purpose in being-- transmutation of darkness to light.”