Author Topic: Mosted mess up dream i've ever had  (Read 1819 times)

February 05, 2012, 07:53:59 PM
Read 1819 times

Demon of flame

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
So recently i found out about something called planet x - nibiru but thats not what the dream is about.

my brother's professor had told him about it and how it'll disturb earth's orbit and it's electronic magnet field will disturb ours sending all our electronic devices to hell and knocking us into a new age of darkness,prove of this i have none but his professor had told him to start saving and stock piling food (canned food).

So back to this dream,i walked out side to blazing houses,it was terrifying,there was fire everywhere and oddly no screaming or anything.it was so silent you could hear yourself breath.Next thing i know there are these people outside the gate,Group of people about 30-40 dressed in black at first.

One had proceeded to jump the fence and say it's time to choose our faction or your lives,so i had lead him and to my mother in the lounge where i then restrained him in a head lock,my mother then told him to tell his leader that his talking non-sense and should leave our place.I had then lead him out in this head lock and as we got into sight of his comrades,he then proceeded to use his left hand(him being on my right side) to poke into my rib cage and i that was like the symbol they needed because next thing i know the rest started to enter my yard.

I let him go and ran inside to get 2 knives as these people were armed,as i exited the kitchen about to enter the yard my brother had then   ran past me and i screamed his name and ran back inside to check up on my mother,these people were after our food.As i about to leave the kitchen their leader pushes me aside entering the door,saying something about his here to rid us of evil drawings and such stuff.i turned around and his followers also entered but some were wearing chef hats now.

the dream bounces a scene to where it's their leader and my mother talking, my mother was on the couch and the leader right infront of her,he was saying something about he was here to take our food and how if we joined them this all wouldn't happen and how they were aluminaty (not sure if thats the spelling) we would be saved from all this.My mother then had denied him out rightly and he then proceeded to cut her throat.Me still having 2 knives in my hand and this happening infront of my eyes,i had decided i'm gonna kill this basturd.the dream ends in me cutting his throat as he was cutting my mothers.

This dream was so messed up because all the houses in the background on fire were set ablaze by them after they had what they wanted,but it felt so real and i'm abit out of it,i literially just saw someone kill my mother and it felt as if it was all there and i really was cutting this guys throat in defense of my mother.

But the weirdest part was i had being awoken from this nightmare by my dogs in a state of complete chaos,they were panting and scared like hell,they were jumping and clawing my window.the one right by my bed where i sleep.1 husky and 1 german sherpard,both big and both don't usually act like that,they had awoken me from this and i was honestly thankful to them.

What am i to think about all this? just a bad dream? it felt so real,too damn real.
Michael
"the answer is the question itself"

February 05, 2012, 08:42:02 PM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Dreams can be messed up. It doesn't mean that they mean anything though.

First things first: Why did you bring up Nibiru? The general impression that I got was that it is not real (no such planet has actually been detected by astronomers) so I don't think you should worry about anything but perhaps the advice your brother's professor. Still, I don't get why you mentioned it, unless you think that this dream occurred in some post-Nibiru apocalypse. Simply, it's most likely just not going to happen. This end-of-the-world and Illuminati / NWO stuff is mostly concocted by paranoid people with obsessions.

Now, for the dream. Barring the idea that it was prophetic (which as you might guess I doubt), it could either be meaningless or, in a rare circumstance, influenced by something external and negative. So here's what I suggest:

1. Don't worry about it. It's probably just a bad dream, no matter how real it feels, and in some circumstances where something external affected your dream, dismissing the dream kills the effect of whatever might be messing with you.

2. If nothing out of the norm happens for a month (lunar cycle), consider it just a bad dream and move on.

3. If you do have another nightmare, compare it to this. If it is similar, post about it. If not, dismiss it like before unless you keep having nightmares more often than you usually would.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

February 06, 2012, 07:58:01 AM
Reply #2

Demon of flame

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
honestly i thought it would have relevance as i thought the dream was taking place in that apocalyptic event and thanks you actually helped,i'll dismiss it for a nightmare because i think i was just a really bad dream.

as for nibiru i too think its non-sense however after that dream i just wanted to post it and see if it had relevance,thanks again my life's just been abit hectic recently so i think its just pent up stress
Michael
"the answer is the question itself"

February 06, 2012, 09:03:42 AM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
That dream can actually have a relevance to your life. I would compare the content to the XVI The Tower card. Inner destruction. It mostly means there will be some transformation process when everything old will be wiped out in sake of anything new that is approaching.