Author Topic: Telekinetic Dream  (Read 3670 times)

December 21, 2011, 05:01:21 PM
Read 3670 times

Hellblazer

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Delete this Account
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 03:31:03 AM by Hellblazer »
Delete this Account

December 21, 2011, 06:56:22 PM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
When I used to practice telekinesis, in the very beginning I'd get no success on a psiwheel covered with glass. I had a hypothesis, though. After a day of intense practice I marked the placements of the corners of the covered wheel, and went to sleep. Lo and behold, upon waking the wheel no longer matched the markers. Sure, it's not cold, hard evidence, but if a part of the individual which transcends sleep is responsible for psi (and especially if that part exits the body during sleep as many propose) then it seems pretty reasonable.

Why you're having dreams about telekinesis is beyond me though. I know someone who had very vivid, semi-lucid dreams with telekinetic themes... they were coming up on an SSRI medication, though, and strange, vivid dreams were a symptom.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

December 22, 2011, 12:03:26 PM
Reply #2

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The most success I ever had with a psiwheel occurred in what was basically an eyes-open hypnogogic state, so your hypothesis makes sense to me... and since you can gain consciousness in dreams, I'm sure that you can transfer this to conscious control.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

December 22, 2011, 09:03:55 PM
Reply #3

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Yes! That's exactly what happened to me, by total accident. I was trying to do the same thing for so long that is was essentially trataka on a psiwheel with a mantra of "clockwise." And after a few minutes of green clouds closing in on purple static overlayed over reality, spin spin spin.