PC
1 (3.6%)
PC
5 (17.9%)
Mac
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: March 25, 2004, 11:51:08 AM

Author Topic: Look at me, Talyn  (Read 7338 times)

March 19, 2004, 12:25:53 PM
Reply #15

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
AAAHH! DEATH TO LINUX! WINDOWS95 WILL COME BACK AND RULE THE WORLD! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

March 19, 2004, 12:50:34 PM
Reply #16

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
"Some of the best games for PC" is an opinion, and Mac is still missing many PC games, and peripherals. I'm not saying you can't game on Mac, but eitherway with a PC you have a MUCH larger choice, and PC does not equal Windows/Microsoft, there are other operating systems. PCs are more customizable and are cheaper. And I could care less about the GUI of Windows, give me a command line and I'm still happy... What the hell was that super-argument I was thinking of to type?... DAMN this short-term memory loss. I really need to get a new supply of Prozac. Anyways, I'm out.

March 19, 2004, 02:41:27 PM
Reply #17

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
i voted ps2. then i saw it wasn;'t there so i picked pc

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

March 19, 2004, 06:03:34 PM
Reply #18

Vittorio

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
PC, cause my dad works for microsoft so a lot things for pc we get cheap. Plus I kow nothing about macs, I have the touch of death for electronics. . .so I don't even know much about this odd thing that you push buttons down to make words with  ;) .
"All things are nothing but shadows of eternal ideas which themselves are in a spaceless and timeless sphere" -Plato

March 23, 2004, 02:38:16 AM
Reply #19

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I go for Mac I've own 2 pc's and 1 mac and I prefer the mac anyway mac is a pc, pc stands for personal computer which a mac is a personal computer.
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

March 24, 2004, 03:21:33 AM
Reply #20

GunBlade

• A Veritas Regular

• Master Chef

• Personal Text
    Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gristy.34sp.com
i chose Mac because in england talyn stopped at no humor to tell me that his Mac totaly sexed up my PC ^_^ he may have even rubbed off on me *GASP!*
:cow:To moo, or not to moo, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fish...:cow:

~DarkDuck: And I'll fillet the first fucknugget that tells me that maybe I'm not doing my Qi Gong right ;)

March 24, 2004, 11:14:38 AM
Reply #21

Murray

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Pull my finger, I'm an Aikidoka
    • View Profile
Well, Mac is better, but since Microsoft has all the compability and owns the market, its still better use a pc, even if Mac is really better. I choose Mac, maybe someday Bill Gates evil ruling will end!
"A dream where I slowly suck out a clown's vital organs with a hoover is a GOOD DREAM!"
 - Darkduck