Author Topic: What Astral Projection mp3's works for you?  (Read 2247 times)

December 02, 2011, 07:25:27 AM
Read 2247 times

wondering

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
I was interested what astral projection mp3 title succeed and work for you in attaining out of body experience? Coz there are many out there.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.
              - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

December 18, 2011, 07:04:58 PM
Reply #1

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
I used to listen to "Shadows in Silence" by Enigma, and "Rememberence" back when I could project a lot.  It was not the music itself, but the state of mind you could achieve, but sometimes the sound can have useful subliminal effects.
When you can meditate and actually hear only one sound (for me, it was the strings or cymbols), then you are in the right mental state.  It usually happens after I do that many times, and then when I stopped trying to hard.
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory

March 10, 2012, 03:02:09 PM
Reply #2

abc

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
yesterday night i was listening just to a mantra on youtube on 'yhshvh' before i went to sleep
i turned my laptop off and slept for about 3 hours or so
then i woke up and spontaneously obe'ed and the mantra was playing as a rhythm tune in the background,
it was kind of creepy though