Author Topic: Somethings ending! maybe?  (Read 1811 times)

October 06, 2011, 02:26:48 AM
Read 1811 times

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
Another weird dream, do you agree with my interpretation?

I was alone in a touring caravan, a young female (late teens early twenties) I knew her but I do not know who it was, her baby of 3 months died. It was down to me to take the baby to be buried or cremated (I do not know which), at first I was hesitant, not knowing whether to or not, the baby was in a plain wooden coffin and I took it (I do no know where) in my car.

I know there was bits in the middle but I cannot remember them.

I was alone = so it was about me

In a touring caravan = I’ve already started along a path and I am continuing

A young female (late teens early twenties) I knew her but I do not know who it was = I do not think it was my wife or mother it felt like a relative

her baby of 3 months died = the end of something that began or will end in 3 months time or is it a representation of me and that at 3 months old something started and that now it is coming to an end.

a young female (late teens early twenties) I knew her but I do not know who it was, her baby of 3 months died. = the combined effect that the influence a relative as on me as stopped or will stop in 3 mouths

It was down to me to take the baby to be buried or cremated (I do not know which) = I have got to be the one who makes sure it ends

at first I was hesitant, not knowing whether to or not = self doubt in my ability to end it

the baby was in a plain wooden coffin = what ever the baby represents was not innocent or pure

I took it (I do no know where) in my car = I will succeed in getting rid of what ever the baby represents
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

October 06, 2011, 02:41:05 AM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
You have made a good reading by splitting your dream into parts and interpreting them. But still, when symbols are found and interpreted you should still get the big hidden picture, the whole meaning. If you didn't have a feeling of realization then maybe you have misinterpreted something.

Children (especially this small) are symbol of innocence, of purity, baby in a plain wooden coffin can mean a loss of innocence that wasn't noticed well enough. Your feeling to get it into car could mean you wanted to make the world to know that the innocence fell, because its current fate wasn't satisfying for you.
Now, dead child could also mean undeveloped talent or something good that was wasted. Change that you might have but didn't turn it. It could mean that change was 3 months ago or will happen in 3 months.
How do you actually know the baby was 3 months old? Did the mother tell you or is this your personal perception? This might be also important key.

Maybe your hesitating could mean you are unsure to take the change because you don't know what the reaction will be. Reaction could also mean a result.

Touring caravan could mean a path you are going to take. Caravan is not only transport vehicle, but also a living place. All you need for your path, meaning path you are gonna go is everything you need for life.

I guess the whole message is you are scared of change that is going to happen in about 3 months.

October 06, 2011, 03:18:31 AM
Reply #2

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
Thank you Awakened.

The 3 months was very clear and it was something I just knew. In my culture young children are always buried in white coffins because of innocence and purity so to me a plain wooden coffin means the opposite.

I was already in the touring caravan and took it therefore to mean that my path as already started, interesting about it being a living space i.e. all that is needed.

I am unsure if  ‘you are scared of change that is going to happen in about 3 months.’ Is correct because it doesn’t feel correct. I would say that a negative will disapear from my life in 3 months time as long as I beleave in my own ability to either make it happen or make a decision? But I will be rid because in my dream I took it away.
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

October 06, 2011, 05:38:58 AM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
So children are usually buried in white coffins in your culture, sorry I haven't known that.
Still my interpretation won't change a much. Dead child in plain wood coffin could mean wasted talent. Maybe the child wasn't bad, mother could just be poor to afford a white one. So during your own path you happened to meet a child with wasted talent and you hesitated whether to take it with you or not. That could mean you are going to have a new apprentice (and according to the dream, maybe in 3 months).