Author Topic: How has psionics changed your life?  (Read 932 times)

April 25, 2004, 02:44:58 AM
Read 932 times

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
just a little curious, but how has it changed you? i know that when i first started, i found magick. After a few days i decided it wasnt for me and went to astral projections, and studies in that eventually lead me to chi/ki, but it was unfortunatly DBZ corrupted. I started that, and after half a day decided it was BS and looked for some more.....belivable material. I found the old TUS, which lead me to ummm.... that last veritas site?? or the one before that? umm... whichever one was http://www.veritasonline.net. from there i just practiced as much as i could, tryin to sort fact from fluff. strangely enough ever since then strange things just seem to atract to me. (BTW, when i  said magick wasnt for me, i didnt give it up, i just dont practice it bery much) then i got into a crappy school that was years behind in education and had to go back through science classes dealing with magnatism. That got screwd up when i broke one of the main laws of magnetism (opposites atract, likes repel, that crap). still trying to figure that one out....unless one was a mono-pole (never been seen or even proven). Then next thing i know one of the girls in my class (who i just happend to like, but y the hell am i telling u this?) said that she and her friend were into witchcraft. Even tho i had figured that out before they told, it scared the hell outta me cause i thought them might have figured out about me and this site and training and crap. since then its been mayhem. Hell is gonna break losse if i develope empathy....

Ok enough with the life story. sorry i write way too much. just want to know who PSI (or chi/ki/magick anything else) changed life for you and what it has done to you.

April 25, 2004, 05:20:43 AM
Reply #1

Cogito

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Hey shadowmagic99!

Before I say anything, let me just tell you, paragraphs are you frienddddd ;)

Well like you, the first thing I actually started practicing was magick, but then I switched over to astral projection, didn't have any success, so I went back to magick.

I didn't really like magick because of the side-effects of it, and I would always be paranoid that the worse would happen. Stupidly paranoid. Let's say I do a spell that I don't have to go to school tomorrow, and I die tomorrow, so that way, I don't have to go to school. That kind of paranoid...

Anyways, after magick I got more and more interested in psychic abilities, and that's where I started practicing telekinesis. I then found OEC's and I started getting into actual Psi energy. But I was and am mostly interested in the abilities ( PK, Empathy, Telepathy, Precog, etc.)

It hasn't really changed my life... I mean, with magick, I had seen one of those sites before, but thought spells were bullshit, but once I learned that it's not just spells, it's the energy you're casting etc. etc. it didn't come to me as a surprise, it was mostly "Oh... So it's possible... Cool".  

I don't really incorporate psionics in my daily life like I do breathing, so it didn't really change me.  Being in this area, does put me in contact with spirituality, which as helped me sometimes, and made me a good advice-giver :), which I like, but I'm not a spiritual person, maybe in the future...

April 25, 2004, 02:20:54 PM
Reply #2

Thalog

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Well one of my friends started with psi and I already knew a bit about it but I had to use science to proove it to myself how it was possible before I decided that psionics weren't satanic. Which I found was easy enough to proove. Psionics have done nothing to change my life. Um... I can do psi now. The people I have met while practicing it have changed my life. Especially Prophecy.
:cow: This emoticon is a sacraligous cow, it looks like a bloody guinea pig, well anyway.

I am the Unchallenged Master of Sturgeons.

"That which does not kill us, Makes us want to die"