Author Topic: Odd psychic experiences  (Read 5604 times)

December 20, 2003, 02:53:08 PM
Read 5604 times

Ness

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://theshadowzone.kimugroup.com/
Recently, I've been having several spontaneous psychic experiences. For example, someone would want to join my board, and I would give them the link before they even asked me. Also I've been picking up on things that I normally wouldn't know aobut. I've been training with psi for about 6 months now, but I've only started having thses spontaneous psychic experiences.

December 20, 2003, 03:16:19 PM
Reply #1

Emre

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Hehe

I had an OBE... that was weird. It was just crazy. After 1 min or so, I was too frightened about it and woke up.

December 22, 2003, 05:34:57 PM
Reply #2

Underworlder

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Teacher of the Kinesis
    • View Profile
The same thing is happening to me lately right after that freak storm hit California (I live there)

on top of that i have been practicing psychokinesis and latley when i want to sit down  the chair will move a few inches towards me!

Scared the living hell out of my parents they dont know i do this!
I am an enigma
wrapped in a mystery
sheathed in a quandary
ensconced in a dilemma
swathed in a quagmire
swaddled in an imbroglio
and covered in a white wrapper

December 22, 2003, 06:44:33 PM
Reply #3

Allucinari

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Put it this way: eventually, something in the subconscious "clicks" - and it fathoms out what it is supposed to be doing.  Then, all of a sudden, it seems like someone flipped the switch to "on" for your abilities.

It happens.  Just don't forget to keep up the regular practice.  Even though you are having spontaneous experiences, they are just that - spontaneous.  You don't have much if any control over it.  And skill without control is a bad combination.  Regular practice however, should help you boost your control and understanding, along with your ability.

Have fun :)

December 23, 2003, 04:37:43 AM
Reply #4

Ness

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I was born with precognition, but it didn't start to manifest itself until sixth grade, but now that I've started doing TK, my precog ability has doubled. Do you have any sites I could go to to train my precog abilites? Why would doing TK enhance precognition?

December 23, 2003, 06:39:30 AM
Reply #5

Allucinari

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Why would doing PK enhance your Precog?

The first thought someone is liable to give you, is that practicing one ability is liable to enhance and "trigger" another.

However, research would actually show that practicing a perceptive ability is liable to enhance/trigger another perceptive ability.  "Not" a projective ability, which by and large, Psychokinesis is assumed to be.

The next question I have to ask, is what is your technique for PK.  If it involves any sort of "becoming one with the object" or sensing it, then that could be your answer right there.  Sensing = perception.  If you are boosting a perceptive ability, you are increasing sensitivity to energies and also your ability to perceive things.

Practicing PK also allows for one to hone their ability to concentrate, and probably visualise as well.  Both of which, relate to the subconscious, which by and large, is mainly involved in most precognitive experiences.

So there could be something in that too.

Compare what you do, for practicing Psychokinesis; with how Precognition works..(ie. what is known about it etc).  Draw parallels, and see what you can come up with.  Chances are, you'll find some things which are used in PK practice, which also apply to Precog.  And those may well be your answer as to why it has triggered your Precognition.

Or it may just be something more simple than that - the dropping of the "barriers" formed in your mind, relating to paranormal abilities, due to practicing Psychokinesis; allows for your natural skills to resurface again, without worrying that it will "freak you out" too much.

Psychology often plays a big part in why natural abilities wind up surfacing or resurfacing after a certain time.

Now, onto your second question :)

Let me ask you this - do you need sites to tell you how to train your precognition?

Your first reaction might be "yes", but please, think about it.

What is the site going to tell you, that you couldn't use a combination of creativity and intuition to come up with yourself?

Are they going to suggest that you perhaps should ... try to "guess" what will be in the mail the next day?  Try to "guess" who will win a horse race or a hockey game or such, on Television?  Try to write down three unexpected things which you "guess" will happen to you the following day?  Try to "guess" several things that may happen to one (or more) of your friends the following day, in a chatroom? ... in order to practice Precognition?

Precognition is trainable, don't get me wrong.  But if you are expecting a "how to" method, you are liable to be disappointed.  Precognition is a perceptive ability, and therefore greatly relies on your own personal symbology and associations and experiences, and your ability to interpret those correctly.  It's almost the same as dream interpretation in that respect - really, the best person for the job of interpreting your dreams, is you.

Thus, the best person for the job to train you in Precognition, and to devise and create "methods" for you to do is, is indeed, you.

Alittle creativity, alittle imagination and a dash of common sense, and you should be able to come up with ways in which to actively practice and use Precognition in your everyday life.

You are of course, welcome to try out some of the suggestions I gave a few paragraphs back up.  They are commonplace ideas, and it shouldn't be too challenging to come up with your own similiar ideas too.

And that is what you do need to do - practice, and do it regularly.

The "how" is up to you.  Precognition practice could be entertwined into almost any aspect of your life - think about it, and come up with some things you can do regularly to practice it.

You don't need a website or an article on it, written from someone else's perspective; just your own mind and alittle faith in yourself.  Honestly ;)

December 23, 2003, 06:57:47 AM
Reply #6

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
Quote from: Allucinari
You don't need a website or an article on it, written from someone else's perspective; just your own mind and alittle faith in yourself.  Honestly ;)

yeah, but the articles and stuff can make good guidance in the begining

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 23, 2003, 07:06:13 AM
Reply #7

Allucinari

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
My, my.  Evidently everything I just said in that rather long post, went way over your head, Smiffy.

Let us hope the person I wrote it for (Ness), is alittle more sensible :)

December 23, 2003, 09:21:23 PM
Reply #8

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
Allucinari, i suggest your chill your breifs. don't start patronizing people on your FIRST FUCKING DAY here. good way to make new friends, astonishing social skills i see.

December 23, 2003, 10:04:18 PM
Reply #9

Allucinari

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
SereneChaos, I suggest you take one of those "chill pills" yourself.

December 24, 2003, 09:46:07 AM
Reply #10

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
i am completely and totally calm, fuck you very much. i just don't like the fact you believe you can walk on to veritas and take an elitist attitude towards everything.

December 24, 2003, 12:10:28 PM
Reply #11

Spartan117

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
nice post on precog Allucinari  :)
but Allucinari don't make your opinion on a person because of 1 post, and SC don't blow up right away, don't throw oil on flames :P
well i hope you can both solve this in a peaceful manner.

greets spartan

December 25, 2003, 05:29:03 PM
Reply #12

Ness

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
First off, I think both of you need to calm down. Now that that's out of the way, I would like to say that I didn't think I needed a website to train, but they do provide pretty good guidelines when you are trying to learn how to do something. On the flip side, finding a way that's right for you is also a good thing because it is more personalized that the gneral methods you read on the net.

What I have been doing so far is trying to guess the outcome of certain things. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't.

December 27, 2003, 01:09:06 AM
Reply #13

Viendin

• Veritas Furniture

• Writer-Scholar-Fighter

• Personal Text
    Writer-Scholar-Fighter
    • View Profile
Allucinari, I think the comment about the article being way over Smiffy's head was incredibly dim of yourself, think about it, Smiffy reads your idea, and continues to entertain his own, while adding yours into the mix, you see this, and guess that he merely does not understand your perfect vision, you are obviously so much more sophistocated than him.

In truth, it would appear that the one viewing both sides of the problem, Smiffy, would be the more talented here, since you believe that only the person learning can teach, and cannot be so easily taught, while others believe that you can teach yourself and learn from others. They have a greater source of knowledge, and therefore will do better.

Don't get me wrong, I perfectly understand where you are coming from, and it was a very good post on precog and the psychological side of energetics. I also quite understand your annoyance, and have exagerrated the situation to make my point, but for future reference, ponder on this.

"Every human is an individual, a self, unique in their own right, but they are still a human. If you show a man a woman, he may love her for different reasons, in different ways, but he shall love her just the same."

As is with this situation, while a monkey pointing at an umbrella may mean one thing for one dream-interpreter, and another for another, the monkey still probably represents one larger or more generalized feeling or event to all people. If you run into a rut, and don't know how to get unstuck, or don't want to make the wrong move, speaking to someone who has gone through it is obviously helpful, as they will be able to offer guidance and advice, and you then can apply this to your own creativity.

Yet again, I am sure you already know this, but just for the sake of pointing your fault at believing, or even stating that Smiffy is too simple to get your psycho-mumbo-jumbo, I went through this whole post, all 347 words of it.
Deep in the dark woods, the grey wind blows.
How did it come there, not a soul knows.
Whence it shall leave, and all it shall cleave
are yet to be seen, as further time goes.

http://wammmr.ath.cx/

December 27, 2003, 02:03:58 AM
Reply #14

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Ness,
Your powers most likely had a growth spurt.  That happens at times.  I've even had a few growth spurts of power.  The growth spurts should stop when you turn 24.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.