i need help in ap are there any of you out there could give me hints to ap

December 21, 2003, 05:00:24 PM
Reply #1

Here and There

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valleyart.biz
I think you should ask for something more specific. Or you could ask someone to write an article.
Having been struck once, and object is only more likely to break when struck again; don't strike me.

December 21, 2003, 06:12:55 PM
Reply #2

Alex

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Here's my post I replied with in another topic.

Quote from: Alex
Here's a simple guide that I find pretty effective:

Lie down on your back on a bed/couch.  Start to relax your body by focusing on each body part(I imagine to sets of hands massaging the body part) until your whole body feels very relaxed.  Now, switch all your concentration to your heart and it's beats.  Try to hear them and feel them.  After a while you will start noticing the stages of sleep passing by.  This is good, it means your body is falling asleep but not your mind.  Normally, you wouldn't be able to sense the stages.  But pay no attention to them and continue concentrating on the heart.

After a period of time, you may notice  your heart beats intensifying, a high-pitched noise, a whirring sound, or vibrations.  These are the best signs you could hope for.  Try not to get frightened/excited by these and continue concentrating on the heart.  Finally, your body will feel extremely light.  Now's the time to get out because your in the astral.  The best method to fully detach from the body is rolling out.  To do this, gently start to roll of your bed.  Try not to will yourself out, that won't work.  Just gently roll out and you should be fine.  And I emphasize "gently".

Good luck!

December 21, 2003, 06:28:42 PM
Reply #3

Schifu

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Muay Thai is perfect, the practitioners are not
    • View Profile
icything12, as "here and there" said be more specific, and I'd be more then happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.
I bring absolutely nothing to the table. ^^